over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doing traps 12 plates of 45 for 15 reps

orozco

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
That is how I train my traps ....

[ame=http://youtu.be/kQi6IshyeA0]Doing Traps with 12 Plates of 45 pounds for 15 reps - YouTube[/ame]

"If you never take the chance to fail at something you will never taste success"!!

now if you lightened the load and moved your shoulders you would get way more developed

Traps is one of those movements where heavy weights don't impress me.

Good job on posting up your vid though.

now if you lightened the load and moved your shoulders you would get way more developed

I have to agree, although the overload from that set would have been a good set up for a lighter squeeze set just to really hammer the traps.

Traps is one of those movements where heavy weights don't impress me.

Good job on posting up your vid though.

I kinda feel the same way. But I don't have we'll developed traps so I can't really say which way works. But It makes me cringe watching my work out partner who also has no traps put 6plates on each end to barely move the bar.

This guy has traps and is getting a decent set in. So props.

Here are my traps. I always done it heavy and look at the develop of them... Going to keep pushing them heavy no matter what ....
**broken link removed**

"If you never take the chance to fail at something you will never taste success"!!

I don't thing so brother , light weights do not work to good for me. Check out the picture of my traps . Always done it heavy and will continue . Thanks for the advice ...**broken link removed**

Heavy works best for me too. My traps are my best developed part by far and I train them like you. That said I think my taps will grow whatever I do. It's one of my few parts I have very good genetics

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Heavy works best for me too. My traps are my best developed part by far and I train them like you. That said I think my taps will grow whatever I do. It's one of my few parts I have very good genetics

I am with you there brother ... Thanks for the support

Here are my traps. I always done it heavy and look at the develop of them... Going to keep pushing them heavy no matter what ....
**broken link removed**

Cant argue with the results.

Cant argue with the results.

Thanks brother . I always say , you do what works for yo hand you know your body better than any body else ...

**broken link removed**

Thanks brother . I always say , you do what works for yo hand you know your body better than any body else ...

**broken link removed**

Man, you look great. Quads are just awesome. Can someone tell me why we can't all band together and GET RID OF THOSE CHEESY TANK TOPS THOUGH?!? God dang I hate those stupid things lol

I don't thing so brother , light weights do not work to good for me. Check out the picture of my traps . Always done it heavy and will continue . Thanks for the advice ...**broken link removed**

The only thing i do for traps is shrugs once a week and i do several warm ups and then hit 1x20 usually around 6-650 pounds .Your shrugs look very similar to mine as you i have problems feeling it with light weights////................................................................

Great job brother

The only thing i do for traps is shrugs once a week and i do several warm ups and then hit 1x20 usually around 6-650 pounds .Your shrugs look very similar to mine as you i have problems feeling it with light weights////................................................................

Great job brother

Yeahhhhh brother .... No light weight ... Heavy weights build muscle , at least for me ....

U r da man!!!

Nice work man, gotta love how the backhanded compliments quiet down when you show the results.
People should know by now different results for different people we are not all physiological twins

Nice work man, gotta love how the backhanded compliments quiet down when you show the results.

People should know by now different results for different people we are not all physiological twins

That is right brother , well said. But always people are going to criticism no matter what, even if you are mr Olympia ..:.

Yea. Its about building muscle, not how you get there. Results are all that matter. I love the feel of heavy shrugs and traps blow up for me heavy.

Thanks

Yea. Its about building muscle, not how you get there. Results are all that matter. I love the feel of heavy shrugs and traps blow up for me heavy.

Needless to say, thank you very much,,,, and thanks a lot for the support... yeahhh babe!!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws