over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

judge my bf and critique

chiefsfanj9

Newbies
Hey guys, just wondering what you think my current bf is based on these pics? I've gone from 20% to whatever you see in the pics in 6-7 weeks. My current goal is 5% bf. Based on these pics, what do you think I should do? Stick to the goal? Do I have enough mass? Any other critique is appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• jj1.jpg
    jj1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 562
  • jj2.jpg
    jj2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 550
  • jj3.jpg
    jj3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 501
  • jj4.jpg
    jj4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 465
  • jj5.jpg
    jj5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 471
one more

Keep in mind I'm depleted in these somewhat.

Attachments

• jj6.jpg
    jj6.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 686
Are you natural? Getting to 5% natural is gonna be hard to do without catabolising away muscle mass. Going from 20% to where you are now in 6 weeks is definitely good progress though.

You look about 12%... honestly bro if you got a tan youd look alot better.. start tanning.. if i were you id stay natty until you put on at the least 40lbs on your frame.. if you do that you will set yourself up for a less frustrating time achieving a great physique

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Agree i2-14% is about right from pics and yes tan is needed,look like you ate light skinned may want to try mt2 to help get dark and not burn.

Arms and traps look good for your size. Chest is lagging behind a bit.

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I was thinking about 12%. I've gotton down from 20% using a PSMF with a skipload on the 7th nite. I plan to continue this plan until I hit 5% bf.

I know the type of training I've been doing is far from what's recommended on such a diet, especially without gear. I've basically been running a 6 days a week Arnold type high volume split. Sometimes I switch it over to more of a Surge Nubret style routine and the last week I've done an A/B spitl repeat three time, take sun off. I do this mainly just to burn calories since I love training and hate cardio. I've actually managed to gain strength doing this and my muscles took on a more rounded look.

As for being natural, I am now. I dabbled in all kinds of stuff in 2013. Ran 2 cycles/ Various compounds used were test, dbol, npp, tren, mast(yeah, I know, not generally advised), igf-1, mgf, ghrp-2. I ended up having some bad neurological reaction my second cycle. It caused this weird sleep disturabance where I woke up and it felt like my brain was shaking in my head, every time I tried to sleep this happened. I lost my ability to sleep for 3 weeks after the second day. Slowly, I regained my sleep ability, but ever since then I've had constant muscle spasms and a tilted feeling in my head. In addition, I've gone through to other periods where I just randomly lost my ability to sleep for 2-3 weeks at a time. I have the tilt feeling, muscle spasms, and difficulty sleeping to this day. Some nights I just can't sleep at all, most nights I get about 5-6 hours now, but wake up constantly. Had all kinds of tests and nothing was diagnosed-mri, ct scan, cerebral fluid, EEG, etc.

I actually just lost a good job in Qatar last July because it happened to me(the sleep part). I just suddenly couldn't sleep and was unable to function at work. I'm now thinking of going to China, but I know I fear almost every night that I might not sleep. It's horrible, but the truth. I know it's gear because the first time it went away, I was back on in about a week. Yeah, stupid I know, considering how terrifying it was, but I love BBing. The same brain shaking ended up happening again. Never again will I touch gear. I must be the only one on the planet that this has ever happened to from gear. I hate it because I was so passionate about competing and BB in general, but it kind of just sucked it out of me for a while.

Irregardless, I've always wanted to be ripped at 5%(was 210 and 7.8% on tren), so I set this goal about 7 weeks ago and plan to do it completely natural. Maybe just some clen, eca, or yohimbine.

Im not natty, but I've found my bf to get to its lowest point by fasting 12 hours each day. It's working great for me.

At 7.8% you should have looked pretty freaking shredded... Its not quite contest shape although I have seen guys with incredible shape and mass win at just a little bit leaner...

How are you measuring your BF??? Why are you bent on hitting the 5%?

I think you're way lower than 12%. You just don't have much muscle mass so you look higher body fat than you really are. Time to grow my man.

Thanks for all the responses guys. The 7% was with a handheld monitor and 7 calipers test. Even then, I still didn't look as lean as I'd thought. My back was extremely diced and arms too, but I seem to hold most of my fat in my upper abs (right below my chest) and hips. At 7.8 there was still some fat on the upper ab area and that seamed to be mostly it. Maybe it is the lack of mass that makes me not look as lean at certain bf percentages.

Thing is I'm strong, as I dead 495 lbs, squat 455, and bench 340(all was done at 5'10 and 179 lbs). Most of that strength was gained doing Dc training, but I still seamed to have a hard time gaining size. This of course was when I'm not dieting and was eating at a surplus(leangains diet). I seem to get fat and watery looking when I try to gain and then back out. Still trying to figure out if I do best with high carbs or low carb. The leanest I ever got was on body for life and carb cycling. Ever since I went low carb it seems to be harder for me to get lean. The drying effect seams to make me look leaner sometimes though, but when I carb up I usually always get really full looking, feal energized and get great pumps. Supposedly this means I have good insulin sensitivity.

I was very fat as a kid, but then again I pound ed down the food and it certainly wasn't low fat or low carb. I recently switch my cut to lower fat higher carb from keto, since I felt like crappie. This was after these pics. I already sleep better, think better, and look more full. My arms look leaner, but abs are a little watered over now.

Anyways, I've never really tried a high carb low /no fat bulk. I'm thinking of switching to this for a month or so to really get a good idea of my insulin sensitivity and which phenotype I may be, high or low fat. All my bulks have been sort of moderate fat and carbs- seems to look bloated and watery real quick. I still want to get to 5%, but this might be a good experiment and should help my metabolism some. I can always use Lyle McDonald's Extreme rapid fat loss for the first four days when I start my diet up again and be back to the same body fat or less if I do it right. If you haven't heard of it, you basically just eat 1 g protein per lb of bodyweight for 4 days with 10 g fish oil and walk for 20 miles each day, resulting in 3-4lbs fat loss in 4 days. Too bad I can't juice anymore or I just try low dose tren and the carb with very low fat approach. Heard that works great with tren. I actually have tren,npp,test,dbol just sitting in the closet, but I'll never use it.

Hey guys, since those last pics I changed my diet from a keto approach, which was about 30-50 g carbs daily, then higher carbs on weekend. Anyways, I felt like death, couldn't sleep right, think well, and get a good pump. I train very high volume and it just didn't seem to support it.

I decided to switch to a higher carb, low fat cut, which is 3-4 days moderate carb, 1 day higher. Since the switch(I know just 7 days since last pics), I've been sleeping well, feel energized, get good pumps, and have increased my strength already. Thing is, I don't think I look as lean, or maybe I'm just a little watered over, as my abs don't show as well. I thought I looked a little more full. I really feel better though and would hate to go real low carb again, as it makes me feel like crap and can't seem to get excited about anything.

Here's the pics. What do you think?

Attachments

• jj10.jpg
    jj10.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 254
  • jj12.jpg
    jj12.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 272
  • jj14.jpg
    jj14.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 277
Low carb works well for a lot of people, but it's going to vary person-to-person. I'm in your boat, any form of ketogenic diet made me feel like a walking zombie, I even tried avoiding staircases because of how fatigued I felt climbing them. I blame this on most of my ancestors subsisting primarily on potatoes for a few centuries, my body just doesn't function well without them.

Glad to hear you found something better.

How many grams of carbs are you eating now? I would suggest approx 225gm mostly around training.

Right now, I'm doing a 3-4 low, which is 125-150 g carbs. Then one high day, which has been about 400 g carb. Fats are being kept low, about 40 g. As for protein, I'm eating 180 grams worth.

I really don't know why I've ever switched to this low carb thing for the last year or two, especially when I got lean just fine eating carbs and low fat, in addition, I felt good the whole time. I'm already feeling tighter around the midsection and filling out well. I just got it in my head keto was superior I guess. I even did my last two bulks with lower carbs and higher fat. Ended up looking pretty sloppy both times. Never even tried bulking on real low fat.

I'm really just feeling great now and sleep is still good. The big thing for me is that my libido is coming back and maybe t levels, it felt completely shot the last 8 weeks. You know when the covers are protruding upwards in the morning, something must be getting better.

I'm thinking of trying dome of Markus Reinhardt's or Gearge Farrah's stuff: Hitt training for Markus with moderate to low protein for both I believe. Keep the carbs up high and fat very low.

You have a good base of muscle and are pretty lean, just get good, clean bodybuilding food in and you'll grow. This board has a ton of great info. Good luck!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear