over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

obese to beast 9days out

nickyg360

Newbies
:banghead: IMG_20160602_010425.jpg
That was 3 weeks ago now 9 days out from south jersey championship sitting at 244 pretty much peeled can't wait but no matter what happens in my eyes I already won I went from splitting my pants to this unbelievable what some can do as long as you put your mind to it
I'll post some shots after the show

Great transformation , looking forward to seeing the final result

Great job! That's what this is all about!! What a feeling of accomplishment!

Incredible transformation!

Not sure if you posted this anywhere else, but what made you decide to change, and in such a radical way? Also, would you mind sharing how old you are brother?

I was a little over 350 pounds I couldn't walk up the stairs holding my daughter without having to take a breath basically every couple of stairs forget about trying to run after her and still that wasn't what made me change I thought I was pleasantly plump until I split my pants in front of 400 of my peers at that point I knew I hit my rock bottom and I had to make a life change it took me about 9 months to lose about a hundred pounds but I didn't look like I look today that took about another 3 years and a lot of trial and error and money finding the right coaches and trainers that weren't just trying to take my money and actually cared about helping me accomplish my goals I'm 38 years old right now

Great accomplishment, dedication and you look great

But competition would be a waste of time since you don't have the competitive type of physique.

That really could have been kept to yourself. A competition for some, isn't about winning, it is about their own personal journey. Don't be a dick.

But competition would be a waste of time since you don't have the competitive type of physique.

I really want to see your physique now. Got a pic?

Congratulations man that's what it's all about physical and mental health. Good luck at your show . And great work on your transformation.

Awesome job brother.

Grabbed the bull by the fucking horns on that one. Keep it up and own the stage man you deserve it.

Good job Nicky! Keep it up!

Waste of time? ... He looks great. Just getting to this physique and stepping on that stage is already huge accomplishment.

Congrats nickyg360. great job.

Not having the physique to compete that's okay I guarantee you that no one will train as hard as I will and I'll be the most condition guy on stage as a super heavy because this is the type of dedication I have 2 1/2 hours of cardio 2 hours of training 7 days a week 6 months of contest prep no cheats but regardless I'm not doing it for anybody else but myself
I know you have never put that type of time or dedication to anything because if you have you would NEVER be negative to anyone you would only be a positive role model to anyone trying to achieve there goals
Thank you
Hey but I would love to see a pic of you

I would be shocked if you'd have ever stepped on a stage. Competitors just don't speak like this.

Who the F are you to tell him he doesn't have the "competitive type of physique"???? Lets see some pics of you big guy..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131