over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for feedback

LKQSJH

Newbies
As a former fat kid I often find myself being my own worst enemy while trying to grow. Seems like I can do good for a bit with eating more food but then abs start to get blurry, start to get a little softer and I feel like I'm getting too fat and go right back into maint. cals and I end up staying in the same spot. Seems like the popular opinion is to try to stay lean while growing but i think that has slowed my progress big time because I focus too much on staying lean. I have been reading/listening to Jordan Peters recently and he seems to be more of an advocate of getting the food down, the scale up, and getting stronger then worry about pulling the fat off later. I remember before reading Dante sharing a similar opinion about the fastest way to grow.

I'm 5'6", currently sitting right about 223-225 eating about 4400 cals a day (275p/425c/170f). I don't have a huge appetite so this isn't all chicken and rice but I do try to keep it pretty clean.

Running 800mgs test with 500mg tren a week and I take 50mg dbol on workout days (4-5 days a week). Using 10ius insulin pre workout at the moment but will probably alternate 1 month on 1 off with this. Planning to drop the tren in place of deca or npp in the next 4-6 weeks. Also want to add in Mk-677 but wanted to plateau out with each thing before introducing anything else.

My thought is to try to get up to around 240 by November then hold that weight through Dec. before trying to pull any weight off. Thinking of hitting a show in April but may push out farther depending on how things go. Thought or opinions?

Here is a pic from earlier this week.

Attachments

• aug10.jpg
    aug10.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 256
You look pretty damn good. What AI's are you taking with that cycle?

You're a house bro. Keep grinding and eating. You won't get "fat". Whatever you think that is, the rest of the population doesn't. Love yourself brotha

You look good man. I say do what it takes to put the weight on(without going crazy obviously) and then shave some body fat off later. I'm the same way. I have a hard time gaining and maintaining. What works for me is to progress in body weight...hold onto it for a couple months...and then cut back down a bit. Then push back up to and beyond that weight again but at a bit leaner state

You look pretty damn good. What AI's are you taking with that cycle?

Right now. . . Nothing. I was planning to do adex at .5 e3d as that has worked well for me in the past with keeping bloodwork in range but I ordered some from superior and have yet to see it. . . . Didn't realize they were no longer a sponsor here until after the fact.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

As I up the cals over the next 2 months do you think it will matter which macro gets raised first?

You look good man. I say do what it takes to put the weight on(without going crazy obviously) and then shave some body fat off later. I'm the same way. I have a hard time gaining and maintaining. What works for me is to progress in body weight...hold onto it for a couple months...and then cut back down a bit. Then push back up to and beyond that weight again but at a bit leaner state

:yeahthat:

I understand exactly what the OP is saying, totally. But if you are truly serious about growing more and doing a show at a higher bodyweight, you have to deal with it. Don't look at your abs in the mirror, lol. Maybe just do some mini cuts here and there, when you've been chugging along on higher than maint cals, it's easy to diet briefly and lose a few pounds of fat. Perhaps like once every three weeks, do a few days of IF. Don't freak out over being hungry ass hell for a few hours.
You look good btw, nice work.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

As I up the cals over the next 2 months do you think it will matter which macro gets raised first?

Like DC says, high protein for a lot of the cals and go with fibrous carbs at night. I think that is a good protocol. If you train in the evening as most do, make the post workout meal, med protein, high carb, low to zero fat. Can't go wrong with that.

As a former fat kid I often find myself being my own worst enemy while trying to grow. Seems like I can do good for a bit with eating more food but then abs start to get blurry, start to get a little softer and I feel like I'm getting too fat and go right back into maint. cals and I end up staying in the same spot. Seems like the popular opinion is to try to stay lean while growing but i think that has slowed my progress big time because I focus too much on staying lean. I have been reading/listening to Jordan Peters recently and he seems to be more of an advocate of getting the food down, the scale up, and getting stronger then worry about pulling the fat off later. I remember before reading Dante sharing a similar opinion about the fastest way to grow.

I'm 5'6", currently sitting right about 223-225 eating about 4400 cals a day (275p/425c/170f). I don't have a huge appetite so this isn't all chicken and rice but I do try to keep it pretty clean.

Running 800mgs test with 500mg tren a week and I take 50mg dbol on workout days (4-5 days a week). Using 10ius insulin pre workout at the moment but will probably alternate 1 month on 1 off with this. Planning to drop the tren in place of deca or npp in the next 4-6 weeks. Also want to add in Mk-677 but wanted to plateau out with each thing before introducing anything else.

My thought is to try to get up to around 240 by November then hold that weight through Dec. before trying to pull any weight off. Thinking of hitting a show in April but may push out farther depending on how things go. Thought or opinions?

Here is a pic from earlier this week.

You work with a coach?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner