over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get BF estimate

thejefe

Registered
So after 1.5 years with T levels in the 100s I have finally been on TRT since august now . The reason it was 1.5 yrs with low T was me and my wife were trying to have child and doc wanted us to try natural first before starting TRT it didn't work so now TRT . So I have been on a decent diet with help from some on the board cause I picked up alot of weight etc. So can you guy's give me estimate on BF now after 3 months on diet and training my goal is of course 12 percent or lower I still got a ways to go . Total lost so far is 25 pound's and 4 inches on my waist I'm currently at 219lbs .

Attachments

• the start to end of wek 12 pic diet.jpg
    the start to end of wek 12 pic diet.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Also diet is as follows roughly 2300 calories daily, 300 protein , 120 fat, 40 carbs with one cheat meal a week .

20ish just from the pic alone....low 20s....

:cool:

You think diet is okay for what I'm trying to get too or should I up the calories ?

i would say if its working....not to change it...

you change things when it no longer works...and
it WILL stop working....but worry about that when you get there.

My maintenace was around 2750 calories so I just wanted to make sure I wasnt to low on calorie intake but I'm going to keep the same diet going as I am losing weight at a healthy rate hanks for the comments guy's much appreciated .

Congratulations on the progress, 25lb loss in 3 months is good work.

I'm pretty damn good at guessing bodyfat and I'd say it's low 20's, if I had to guess I'd put it at about 21.5%-%22.5

:yeahthat:

You look MUCH leaner... conclusion: what you've been doing for those last three months is actually working... just keep going... and good job btw! :)

Now, please DON'T think about upping kcals... I could see the concern if you had tons of muscle tissue to save, but (and it's absolutely not to take you down), that's not the case... just focus on losing bf right now, and please don't think your metabolism would run higher if you ate more... if anything, in your case, I'd reduce my daily fat intake to lower my overall kcals. But as Tenny and Lilgumby said, that would only be the next step... when you start to hit a plateau.

;)

:yeahthat:

You look MUCH leaner... conclusion: what you've been doing for those last three months is actually working... just keep going... and good job btw! :)

Now, please DON'T think about upping kcals... I could see the concern if you had tons of muscle tissue to save, but (and it's absolutely not to take you down), that's not the case... just focus on losing bf right now, and please don't think your metabolism would run higher if you ate more... if anything, in your case, I'd reduce my daily fat intake to lower my overall kcals. But as Tenny and Lilgumby said, that would only be the next step... when you start to hit a plateau.

;)

Thank's for the input I def not going to up calories at all then . I do 30 minutes cardio with my heart rate around 150 the whole time 4 to 6 days a week but alway's at least 4 days a week no less . I'm thinking of actually upping that to 45 minutes and to reduce calories go a lil lower on fat intake then . I get the hydro BF test thing feb 21st at a local gym really curious to see where I will be at then from where I am now .

have you tried metformin?

So after reading about it 500 mg before meal's if your doing under 100 g of carbs a day will keep you in keto and speed up fat burning process is that correct ? Would this be something I should incorporate into my diet and start taking to speed up fat burning . Also I am taking in under 50 grams of carbs a day 6 days a week the one day I'm not I'm probaly taking in 200 grams of carbs that cheat day .

Also diet is as follows roughly 2300 calories daily, 300 protein , 120 fat, 40 carbs with one cheat meal a week .

Hey man, your macros come out closer to 2450 cals.

Hey man, your macros come out closer to 2450 cals.

I came up with 2550 on the online calculator right now. I have diet adjusted like this calories 2105, fat 114, protein 222, carbs 28 . I adjusted this week since I've been on same macros for 3 months . How does that look ?

So after reading about it 500 mg before meal's if your doing under 100 g of carbs a day will keep you in keto and speed up fat burning process is that correct ? Would this be something I should incorporate into my diet and start taking to speed up fat burning . Also I am taking in under 50 grams of carbs a day 6 days a week the one day I'm not I'm probaly taking in 200 grams of carbs that cheat day .

so as you read NY muscle's response: "It is a potent ampk activator regardless of the diet you are on. Also helps with getting into ketosis and some other things but in the long run the longevity benefits, regardless of low or high carb intake is the reason you should take metformin."

and "I'm on Metformin and no/low carbs (keto) and get great pumps. Metformin is not reducing your pumps trust me."

and as most all our metformin thread mention be sure to eat some good fiber such as oatmeal or banana (one or the other) in morning and same at evening to counter gastro problems. supplement with B12 and C0Q10 as metformin has been shown to deplete them.

I just placed an order for some and going to give it a try . After reading up I'm gong to do 500 mg in morning and 500 mg at night .

This is as of this morning picture almost end of week 13 on new diet . Does anyone see it possible to get to 12 percent bodyfat by end of May ?

Attachments

• saturday week 13 picture.jpg
    saturday week 13 picture.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 209
This is as of this morning picture almost end of week 13 on new diet . Does anyone see it possible to get to 12 percent bodyfat by end of May ?

You have improved a lot from the start... great work. You could easily get down to 12% by May. However, from your current progress you won't get down to 12% in that time so changes need to be made now. Nothing major but just a few tweaks in diet and training and you will start losing body fat again.

I would recommend hiring a coach... someone like Tenny would do you great. Plus trust me I never post about recommending a coach. I usually post the opposite. But in your case I think it would be a smart move and the right changes can be made at the right times. You could get ripped by May (much lower than 12%) if you were doing things optimally.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws