over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why not

jack of all

Registered
Every once in a while I feel I need to post a pic. Normally the bashing follows and it really pisses me off and motivates me:cool: This pic was a few months after my first show. I will not be posting show pics, I sucked for my first show. Way too tall and way too small, it was embarasing. I did manage to get in good lean condition for the show though. I am 6 foot tall and close to 230lb in this pic. Arms need to grow! Legs are my best part but I dont have any decent pics.
2i7r1xx.jpg

Hey bro. Don't be so hard on yourself. This is what off season's for. You can pack a LOT on that frame. Time to get huge :)

Shoulders and chest look really good, just arms look like it's another person.

Hey man everyone here is trying to improve thats what its all about dedication and progression and this is a great place for motivation and knowledge

nice work jack - now get off your ass and add some size! LOL legs must be pretty beefy, cause you dont look 230. Arms will be easier than other parts to bring up - hit them hard. Really great arm workout on the ON site - check it out.

You got a good base foundation there! Add more beef and you would look good! Good luck!

If your ever happy then your in the wrong sport! Always room to improve.

You look Solid Bro.... Lots of frame to fill out.. WIll always be hater's cause they can't and wont do what it takes to look like you.... If you are serious and sincere you will find lots of successful Bro's here willing to help you reach your goals... Stay focused and keep doing what your doing.. Like someone said this is a marathon not a sprint...

Good luck and keep posting your progress

JR

thanks for the good coments guys. Your right my arms are from another body! They were very small when I started, they have actually grown along with the rest of my body but they were just tiny to begin with. i have always had large powerful legs and calves. It is sad when your calves are 18" without working them and your arms are 16" and I am killing them trying to find a way to make them grow!

my current goal is a big one! 260lb at around 10% by dec 2012. If I can do that I plan to compete again in May 2013. We will see if I can commit the money and do what it takes.

look great! Much better than 99% of people walking around out there. A little more tricep and delt and it would be a not bad build....but then again none of us are ever satisfied with not bad

First of all, you look great! Bigger is not always better(most of the time it is though;)) Dont worry about what some internet knucklehead says about you. Chances are that guy is 5'5 and 170 lbs of pure wussy. Over the years I have posted pics, and almost everytime there are guys that say my arms are small and I dont look like I weigh that much.

I hope you will keep posting pics because that will keep you held accountable and you will consistently make improvements. If I were you I would listen to the long time vets on here who give advice and just blow off the ones who dont give constructive criticism. Your arms will grow with time, I promise, and at 6' they will match your calves in know time and be 18' also.

Hey brother,

Just eat and work your ass off! You are lean and vascular, just add some size to your arms to match the rest of your body and you will step on stage and be happy at the results.

Its nice to be hard on yourself, but dont run yourself down. Take what happened at your first show and turn that into motivation to step on stage looking like a raging bull next time!

Feel free to pm me if you ever have any questions, want to chat about things to improve, and I will defiantly help out and even ask the same from you. We are brothers and a family here to help each other. Thats what its ALL ABOUT!

Here we have some pics of what I look like today!!! I am in the process of tightening things up a bit as I have a little more fat than I care to carry right now. I have been a consistent 244lb in the morning.
35m14ki.jpg

2586kci.jpg

Big difference bro, awesome job...

Second pic you look 20lbs. bigger! Lookin good man. One of these days I'll have the balls to post some.

nice work bro - looks like you added some size to your traps and delts. Wheels look really good too - wish i had a pair like that? What do you credit? squats? presses? nice outer sweep...

Squats and leg press is about all i ever do for legs. Mostly squats. I think my outer sweep has improved a lot over the last three months and the only thing I have done is squats for quads. One set max weight for 6-9 reps then lower the weight and complete another 4 sets each to failure.

i think the biggest thing that helped the outer sweep has been squats to slightly below parallel. I know the outer heads of my quads would be extremely sore for a few days. i use a bench and touch my butt to the bench. If I dont use the bench i always puss out and do 3/4 rep squats. my best set has been 425lb for 8 butt touching the bench every rep.

I can also pound out 24 plate leg presses pretty easy but i found using a lighter weight and moving at a slow deliberate pace works them much better and i dont have to load every plate the gym has!

Now what we should be talking about is a way to stimulate bi's and tri's!!! Once my arms get pumped I cannot move any weight at all. I have a very hard time making my bi's do all the work and when they do I have to wait for my wife to finish with the dumbells so I can use them:eek: I can push my legs and other body parts and they just keep pushing, I do dumbell curls and there is a disconnect between my brain and my bi's. My brain says curl, squeeze and my bi's ignore the message.

Thanks for the info Jack. i have been concentrating on legs for 3 months now and getting some improvement, but I didnt do squats and theni did them wrong for the last 5 years so no impressive wheels for me.

About bi's and tris - best ive found lately is to do 21's with the ez curl bar and do them slowly - 3 sec up 3 sec down - no momentum. This seems to pound them pretty good and 1x a week i get a spotter and do the last set mostly negativs - my bis are screaming at the end of that. Then, to really fry them I do lying on the floor cable curls - hella hard, but you can cheat a lot to get extra negative reps but doing a "crunch" at the bottom and using your abs to get the bar up to your chin, then slow down (5 secs) and you feel the muscle fibers firing! For tris I do the usual rope push downs, but do one 1/2 rep then 1 full rom rep with a squeeze at the bottom. After that i usually grab the cable only and do bent over tri kickbacks. Again, if you get a spotter to help you get full extension, negatives on these are nasty.

2iqk9qc.jpg

hrit4x.jpg

Still growing, slowly. I have seen 250lb on the scale but I am fluctuating mostly between 244-248lb. Took this pic 12/3 after some chest and delt training. My rear delts were crazy pumped!

My arms are still painfully tiny, but they have been growing! Been hitting them with some mountain dog style training. Tons of volume and really pumping the shit of them.

Last edited:
Hey jack-Nice work!:headbang::headbang::headbang: looks like you are staying lean and adding some size- delts look great. Sounds like you are doing the right thing for arm growth. Did i suggest 21's with an EZ bar? If you can get a spotter and do 3 sets you'll have your bi's screaming for mercy at the end. Keep the form strict and rely on your spotter to help you get it up - then rip apart the muscle tissue with the negatives. its great!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws