over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 weeks on kigtropin

aqrojase

Registered
Here is my results of 2 weeks on kigtropin at 5ius per day. Not sure if i see major results...but i feel a little tighter and fuller. The first pic is before kigtropin and second with kigtropin.

Attachments

• cekv0kyrh5_172762508.jpg
    cekv0kyrh5_172762508.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3,080
  • hgh4.jpg
    hgh4.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 3,969
Looks like you got one of the good batches... I did too :D Keep on progressing. Only 2 weeks and a definate difference.... what will 6 weeks bring...

this is my first run with hgh. Currently on 5ius of kigs and 50mg of tren acetate eod. Next week going to throw 500mg of test enenthe in the mix. I think i am going to try the 10ius three days a week method.

this is my first run with hgh. Currently on 5ius of kigs and 50mg of tren acetate eod. Next week going to throw 500mg of test enenthe in the mix. I think i am going to try the 10ius three days a week method.

when did you receive your kigs mate? i got mine the end of november and now i am hearing lots of fakes around now in both stamped and printed boxes, osiris tests didnt look good either and im sure i got mine the same time as him and same source k.

when did you receive your kigs mate? i got mine the end of november and now i am hearing lots of fakes around now in both stamped and printed boxes, osiris tests didnt look good either and im sure i got mine the same time as him and same source k.

I will post a pics of the boxes I got tested on and bottle when I get home. And they were not good:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

looking good man...

but the only difference i see between the 2 photos is the lighting of the photo and the covers on your bed which gives a different background and hides your waistline. both of which have an impact as to the way people perceive things. apples to apples i think you look the same, thats my honest opinion.

looking good man...

but the only difference i see between the 2 photos is the lighting of the photo and the covers on your bed which gives a different background and hides your waistline. both of which have an impact as to the way people perceive things. apples to apples i think you look the same, thats my honest opinion.

I agree.

Yeah i was thinking the same as well. I just wanted opinoons from others....so i am gussing my kigs are not working as good as i am expecting

Yeah i was thinking the same as well. I just wanted opinoons from others....so i am gussing my kigs are not working as good as i am expecting

Hard to know if the kigs work or not in 2 weeks imo - you need to give it a few months.

It wasn't a knock buddy, you look good. It was simply a statement about any changes.

Who cares about the kigs, keep up the good work!!!

2 weeks

You see a difference? I do not see a difference........but good physique.

I have to say looking at them again the 2nd pic is close up etc so your right. I originally thought he looked like he had gone in alittle on the sides. Although when I stated a difference I meant completely minor... 2 weeks is not gonna do anything regardless what you take (ok with the exception of dbp and adrol etc for obvious reasons). I just like to give encourage when people post pics. I would never lie but still want people to feel good about themselves so they do get a boost and progress through time. But sure if someone deluded comes on like tanksarge I will be blunt etc.

He has progressed alot over the last few years so I am sure when he comes back in 2 months he will look ever better... as you wrote a good physique.

It's gone abit crazy with the kigs recently... so many threads etc... looks like some people have been burned but hopefully things get sorted.

Even Osiris said they were great and now I notice you have had them tested and that looks bad. He knows GH better than anyone. I know they were from a mate and not kami but then you used kami's didn't you and liked them at first. Then people like bboy etc... who sure is sponsored but still wouldn't rep a crap product. I have heard many amazing reviews for them.

I am a complete newbie to gh but have used rips at 1-2IU per day. I loved them (great fullness etc) but got bad headaches from them (water). But I am gonna try and get them again as they have been tested plus he done me a favour.

The kigs I have been taking have been great. I am not experienced with GH but I try not to have placebo take over like most do. I couldn't help but notice how good they were. I have posted about them before. Waist went in, felt tighter, good overall body pump, finger nail growth and they have gone rock solid, better sleep, vivid dreams etc. This was in 2 weeks of starting so I know I have a good product.

Just checked my batch number is 20110715. They are puck form. Take atleast 5 mins to dissolve when bac water is added... actually probably more like 30 mins. They are stamped (rough looking) and have the highlighted letters all the things you have read 50 times before.

Thanks for the comments all....this is my first run with hgh and i hope mine are legit. Its the stamped box but mine disvoles in a matter of seconds with sterile water. So that worries me a bit.

DAMNIT... I so want to spend some money on some good GH, but all this talk about this batch is bad and this batch is good has me a tad bit concerned. Back to researching some more..lol
G

You look great bro either way

It wasn't a knock buddy, you look good. It was simply a statement about any changes.

Who cares about the kigs, keep up the good work!!!

Thanks bro. I just hope the kigs turnout good...was really looking fwd to the gh experience.

love handles are a little less rounded. but the midsection just looks like your shorts are tighter and up closer to your belly button in the first pic, then lower in the second and just giving the illusion there is less fat. maybe i just want to see results since i just bought some gh myself lol, but i feel like theres a little fat loss there

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws