Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Just got done with this article. I wish all companies would go so far as to explain in such detail their products. Nice job Dat.

Just got done with this article. I wish all companies would go so far as to explain in such detail their products. Nice job Dat.

They'll never do that as their products are bullshit smoke and mirrors. Synthetek products are real.

good read. very informative. yall run a good show!

They'll never do that as their products are bullshit smoke and mirrors. Synthetek products are real.

Wo, wo, wo, are you telling me that supp companies might not have my best interests at heart. I just dont know, never saw anything in the ads to indicate that they were not out their diligently toiling away day and night in a secret lab deep in some mt. range with one sole purpose, to get me hyyyuuggeee. lol

Synthergine

Was just wondering if you take the liver stuff oral???

I have tried every known liver protectant or aid and I must say that Sythergine, is by far the best. Within one week of taking 4 mgs in split dosages and my appetite has increased dramatically.

Thanks Big A and Synthetek for having products which really work and are made of the highest quality.

I live on this stuff. Helps with the beer too ;)

That's correct.Helped me recover instantly from my buddy's wedding a week ago.:yeahthat:

Hurts

Big A,

I know it the label said to drick, which is disgusting. The other way burns like help. Help I would love to keep my liver funking at a hight level. What do you think? I couldn't wait and try it and see the Dr's results, Never happened. I could not take it. Thanks. I'm trying to highted IP,I'm using highed my ass, Any help would be great,you are one of the best.

Big A,

I know it the label said to drick, which is disgusting. The other way burns like help. Help I would love to keep my liver funking at a hight level. What do you think? I couldn't wait and try it and see the Dr's results, Never happened. I could not take it. Thanks. I'm trying to highted IP,I'm using highed my ass, Any help would be great,you are one of the best.

Put the dosage you are taking in some Diet coke and drink it that way - you won't taste it.

Just for Orals

Is this product still usefull for people on heavy AAS cycles who dont use orals.

Currently using upto 21ml Test, 7ml Deca and 7ml EQ per week (5ml per day, 2 x 2.5ml Shots a day), usually do this for 16wks then cruise on 1ml Test per week for 16wks then repeat.

I never use orals except for Proviron, Nolvadex.

After about 8-10weeks my gains and strength slow up and definitly my appetite. I usually put this down too just being sick of shoveling down food, but i know that orals when i did use them in the past killed my appetite and this can be related too liver problems.

Will injectibles stress the liver or only kidneys??

Is this product still usefull for people on heavy AAS cycles who dont use orals.

Currently using upto 21ml Test, 7ml Deca and 7ml EQ per week (5ml per day, 2 x 2.5ml Shots a day), usually do this for 16wks then cruise on 1ml Test per week for 16wks then repeat.

I never use orals except for Proviron, Nolvadex.

After about 8-10weeks my gains and strength slow up and definitly my appetite. I usually put this down too just being sick of shoveling down food, but i know that orals when i did use them in the past killed my appetite and this can be related too liver problems.

Will injectibles stress the liver or only kidneys??

ml don't count. What is your mg?
But, none of your inj are liver toxic, so you don't need something like Synthergine, unless you want it for other health reasons.
Sounds like Synthelamin would be what you need when yoru appetite slows down.

ml don't count. What is your mg?
But, none of your inj are liver toxic, so you don't need something like Synthergine, unless you want it for other health reasons.
Sounds like Synthelamin would be what you need when yoru appetite slows down.

Mgs, for hear is all supposoed to be 250mg per ml, but all UG gear and being underdosed is always a possibility.

Will try Synthelamin, appetie always struggles when im getting over 130kg too, hoping to get a CPAP machine soon to help with mY snoring that gets worse the heavier i get, which makes me tired and drained and also kills my appitite, im thinking.

My appetite when under 130kg is always thru the roof no matter how many mgs im on, then as i get heavier my body seems to fight me, just dosnt like being too heavy. im six ft 1, Bf woudlnt ever go over 12%, can be very watery tho.

Mgs, for gear is all supposoed to be 250mg per ml, but all UG gear and being underdosed is always a possibility.

Will try Synthelamin, appetie always struggles when im getting over 130kg too, hoping to get a CPAP machine soon to help with mY snoring that gets worse the heavier i get, which makes me tired and drained and also kills my appitite, im thinking.

My appetite when under 130kg is always thru the roof no matter how many mgs im on, then as i get heavier my body seems to fight me, just dosnt like being too heavy. im six ft 1, Bf woudlnt ever go over 12%, can be very watery tho.

The heavist ive been was 145kg, and using little less gear but had stuff to helf my sleep, that cant get anymore. Probably even ate same cal per day, but got super deep sleep eveynite, whcih now is super hard.

:)

Mgs, for hear is all supposoed to be 250mg per ml, but all UG gear and being underdosed is always a possibility.

c-pap will change your life. You'll never look back.

I hoping so :) was gonna pay cash but public hospital got be booked in for 21st Sept.

I dribble all over the place like a fucken bull mastiff in my sleep too now. Wake up on the floor and all over the place.

Guys I know who have gotten them swear by them, but the gf dosnt look ofrward to fucking darth vader everynite

Guys I know who have gotten them swear by them, but the gf dosnt look ofrward to fucking darth vader everynite

I actually laughed out loud when I read this lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner