advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pec injections...I'm a puss and need some guidance!!!

waynaferd

Banned
First of all I gotta get up my courage, but where abouts shoukd I be aiming?

Then, would 1ml be too much or should I go half?

Its tren ace and only easy spots by myself would be thighs, so I need more sites and remember reading about pec injects awhile back

Thanks!!

Its tren ace and only easy spots by myself would be thighs, so I need more sites and remember reading about pec injects awhile back

Thanks!!

Here's a nice page with good injection videos for you. There's a pec vid on there too.

**broken link removed**

Flex one of yoour pecs and run your fingers over it, you should feel where the 2 horizontal muscles meet, jab in either muscle, I like using both of them on different days of the week, once in the upper, once in the lower. I just go straight in with a 25g 5/8 pin with 1cc each (2cc each pec) and have never had any problems, actually my favorite spot to pin now

never had any problems, actually my favorite spot to pin now

I know lots of guys who love pinning pecs over any other site. It's probably one of the simplest and most convenient areas to pin.

I'm surprised it's not much more common, most people just rotate quads, delts, glutes.

I recently started using pecs for inj 1-2 cc's test prop/tren a. 1st time I was sweating like a whore in church but I got thru it. It was kinda sore but I think it was just because it was virgin muscle. Now about 10 shots later its no big deal. It seems scary at first because I was ok shit I'm jabbing a needle in my chest, can you say Pulp Fiction. Just do it, it will be fine.

I recently started using pecs for inj 1-2 cc's test prop/tren a. 1st time I was sweating like a whore in church but I got thru it. It was kinda sore but I think it was just because it was virgin muscle. Now about 10 shots later its no big deal. It seems scary at first because I was ok shit I'm jabbing a needle in my chest, can you say Pulp Fiction. Just do it, it will be fine.

Yes. It's normal to be apprehensive when pinning a new site, but well done for taking the plunge. Like you say after a couple of times it's no big deal. 2cc's in the pec muscle is no problem whatsoever!

The more you rotate your sites, the better...

I usually pin like 2-3 inches above my nipple, just started it on my last cycle and since ill be pinning everyday again starting tomorrow ill keep going with pecs. I use a 29g insulin needle and it really doesn't hurt at all and its easy to aspirate and what not. Pecs are one of my favorite spots now.

Pinning pecs is a breeze with slin pins......

yea man

it is a bit scary at first but once you see how easy it is youll love it,slin pins full depth straight in,1 ml

Thanks!!

I was freaked out as well for my first time. As others have said, it is now my go to spot. I use a 1" needle and have pushed 2 ccs before. I hold most of my mass in the lower chest. I flex my chest and pick the thickest area (around 2" above nipple). Once the needle gets started, I relax my chest and push the needle the rest of the way in.

Good luck!

only regret you will have is not having done it sooner man... It's my fav. spot to inject.

:yeahthat:you'll be glad to find another great spot you can use in your rotation

Shake that sand out there girl.

The entire pec is your play ground. 1cc is fine to start off with. You can work your way up to 3cc's.

1.5cc on both sides with a 5/8 of inch pin. Painless and easy.. Tho my left side does tend to have some PIP every week, but nothing too bad. Love hitting them right before a chest workout too btw!

Love hitting them right before a chest workout too btw!

Training a muscle straight after injecting it is a great way to disperse the oil.

It can also give a good psychological boost knowing you've just filled up the muscle with gear!

After reading through the thread, gave it a go this morning. 29G slin pin with tren a. Found a new spot, easy as hell. BTW, I agree for me working out muscle you just pinned helps spread the juice

How thick are your pecs? I can see being nervous if you are using a 1.5in pin and you are 120lb rock climber, but if you are 220 at 6%, you are nervous for no reason.

I love pinning the chest. My first experience with it was 1.5ml cut mix. It burned at first unlike any other area had but then was great after about 10 minutes. So by far one of easiest places to pin besides a quad while sitting down. There should be plenty of muscle to bury a 5/8"-1" 25g.

How thick are your pecs? I can see being nervous if you are using a 1.5in pin and you are 120lb rock climber, but if you are 220 at 6%, you are nervous for no reason.

No matter where you pin you need to be observant as to how much muscle there is in that particular area. Nurses are taught to use their common sense when selecting a needle for each patient.

25g 5/8 pin is the most common for pecs. But i've seen big guys use a 1.5in pin in the past. It's not for the faint of heart and you need a fair amount of muscle mass to get away with it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member