YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Journal, of journals!! For all to share.

Bigcarlos16

Newbies
Hey bros!! I was thinking about a way to know each other better, give a hand and help those who may need a hand.

Lets all post some photos of our journals in here, maybe a little preview of the cycle, diet, exercises and gear.

For instance, im starting my bulking cycle.
Getting
Adrol 50mg/day
Dbol 75mg/day
Test Enan.300mg/twice a week
Deca 300mg/twice a week
Arim/1 day
HCG 2000iu/weekly
Livercure/2 per day
HGH 8 iu/daily

Routine:
M back
T Shoulders
W Arms
R Rest
F Chest.Abs
S Legs

Diet
Eating Rice and Beans 5 times a day , plus as much meat as I can afford.

Will be posting more insights in regards of the exercises later on this week.

And this is how it's working!

Attachments

• MorningWrkt.jpg
    MorningWrkt.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 257
All the best to you Big Carlos. u look fantastic. will be following your journey

interesting u include HCG in your bulk. can u please share why you include it at your high level ? Most high level guys dont bother with hcg as far as I am aware.thanks mate

Is the 8iu's/day of HGH Pharm grade, Generics or Mixed?

Also the Test seems to be on the low side for a guy your size, are you trying to grow on less AAS than your previous cycle and focus on training super hard and eating the right food then when you go back to pushing your dosages up you will basically explode into new growth or have you just always liked remaining on more conservative dosages and focusing on training + diet.

Last edited:
Hey bros!! I was thinking about a way to know each other better, give a hand and help those who may need a hand.

Lets all post some photos of our journals in here, maybe a little preview of the cycle, diet, exercises and gear.

For instance, im starting my bulking cycle.
Getting
Adrol 50mg/day
Dbol 75mg/day
Test Enan.300mg/twice a week
Deca 300mg/twice a week
Arim/1 day
HCG 2000iu/weekly
Livercure/2 per day
HGH 8 iu/daily

I like that cycle.....I'd give it a go myself but the Adrol would put my BP at about 1,000/500! LOL Stuff does it to me everytime!

interesting u include HCG in your bulk. can u please share why you include it at your high level ? Most high level guys dont bother with hcg as far as I am aware.thanks mate

Of course. HCG is a Strong anabolic, and the one im getting cuts fat like crazy and it doesn't has any kind of lasting side effects because its the real deal.

It really helps you get there.

Is the 8iu's/day of HGH Pharm grade, Generics or Mixed?

Also the Test seems to be on the low side for a guy your size, are you trying to grow on less AAS than your previous cycle and focus on training super hard and eating the right food then when you go back to pushing your dosages up you will basically explode into new growth or have you just always liked remaining on more conservative dosages and focusing on training + diet.

Its Somatatropin HGH. And yes you get it! Right now I'm focusing on the basics, so that after when I start with the heavy dose again it would pay double!

Sometimes less is more. It just depends on how and when.

Of course. HCG is a Strong anabolic, and the one im getting cuts fat like crazy and it doesn't has any kind of lasting side effects because its the real deal.

It really helps you get there.

Mate just checking are we talking about the same compound here ..

are u talking about this ..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

It's usually used to keep the balls alive and firing on cycle or in PCT protocols or if someone wants to conceive a baby in those protocols with other stuff like HMG & stuff which supports sperm production.

Never heard of HCG being a anabolic or fat burner ??

You looking freaking awesome bro! I'll be following you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate just checking are we talking about the same compound here ..

are u talking about this ..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

It's usually used to keep the balls alive and firing on cycle or in PCT protocols or if someone wants to conceive a baby in those protocols with other stuff like HMG & stuff which supports sperm production.

Never heard of HCG being a anabolic or fat burner ??

Yes it helps with that indeed, but with the right usage you could take it as a fat burner as well.

The (HCG) Human chorionic gonadotropin is a glycoprotein composed of 237 amino acids with a molecular mass of 25.7 kDa.

It's says it in your link

''Essentially amino acids, included as part of a meal replacement, along with whey protein, improved the synthesis of muscle and led to a greater loss of fat'''

Yes it helps with that indeed, but with the right usage you could take it as a fat burner as well.

The (HCG) Human chorionic gonadotropin is a glycoprotein composed of 237 amino acids with a molecular mass of 25.7 kDa.

It's says it in your link

''Essentially amino acids, included as part of a meal replacement, along with whey protein, improved the synthesis of muscle and led to a greater loss of fat'''
oh wow I had no idea mate. so what sort of dosages we are talking here ? can u give us a rough idea please. thanks

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

oh wow I had no idea mate. so what sort of dosages we are talking here ? can u give us a rough idea please. thanks

Yea I've heard of the natty crowd and/or regular people using HCG for fat loss, I've never looked into it myself though.

Nice thread Big C! I'll be following and will share my bulk details soon as well.

Damn your thick! Following along, maybe I'll learn a few things :)

Yes! It all depends on what you're looking for at the end.

For instance, I weigh 299 lbs, 5'11'', and right now I want to start loosing weight and focus on building more muscle, so that's why each day im taking 250ius of HCG, but its only for this week.

PM me to let you know were to get them on a good price I can share with you some cool discounts :st:r-wars

Monday's are all about the back

Dumbbell Bent Over Row (20 reps ) 10 sets
Pull up ( reps as many as posible ) 4 sets
Upside down push ups (20 reps) 4 sets
Deadlifts (20 reps) 3 sets
Back Extensions (20 reps) 4 sets
I always like to do the workout slowly to build those muscles big!

Attachments

• IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 90

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads