advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is the timing of HGH important when combined with slin?

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
With the synergy of both do you have to have or is it beneficial to have hgh active around the time insulin is present (novo rapid) or can you just get the benefits of synergy pinning HGH pre bed away from slin?

It matters a bit to get the igf surge I believe. They are counter-regulatory hormones...not counter-active. Many people misinterpret that part.

Knight is right, if you want the biggest IGF spike you want to pin your GH slightly before your slin.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So maybe pin hgh first thing am then eat meal one wait an hour pin slin 10-15 mins pre training then start intra workout drink then?

I like my GH 60 minutes preworkout, with my slin administered 10 minutes preworkout.

LOL. I think you just saved someone from having a very shitty day in the future.
Hey man, you never know. It's scary some of these guys wanting to run slin don't seem to realize that these seemingly minor details can make a huge diff.

One of my acquaintances/old half-assed training partners is running humulin 15min pre workout.. he just started using slin.
Some people just don't get it.

Last edited:
I like my GH 60 minutes preworkout, with my slin administered 10 minutes preworkout.

Slin subq or IM btw? Usually I would assume subq...but @ 10minutes I figured you might be wanting it in and out as QUICK AS POSSIBLE and doing IM...

I prefer to go SQ. IM slin hits a little harder than I like sometimes.

I prefer to go SQ. IM slin hits a little harder than I like sometimes.

Humalog IM is a rush, that's for sure. I do like the speed that it comes & goes better than subq. Did you feel you were not able to manage it or just too unpleasant?

Tried 5iu slin pre wo 50g carbs intra and felt slightly hypo for a little bit.

Next day shot 6iu HGH 30min pre and 10iu slin and 100g carbs intra and didn't go hypo at all. I'm guessing the HGH raising blood glucose high anyway means when insulin hits the BG doesn drop way too low

Next day shot 6iu HGH 30min pre and 10iu slin and 100g carbs intra and didn't go hypo at all. I'm guessing the HGH raising blood glucose high anyway means when insulin hits the BG doesn drop way too low

That's what I do too.

Gh causes insulin resistance so thats probably why. But also to take into consideration is exertion. On a leg day I need way more carbs per iu as opposed to an arm day.

I've noticed this exact same thing, lol...

Gh causes insulin resistance so thats probably why. But also to take into consideration is exertion. On a leg day I need way more carbs per iu as opposed to an arm day.

This is an excellent point that I had not considered. If we take this into account do we up the insulin dose, drop the carbs, or what can we do to improve insulin sensitivity?

Last edited:
Use metformin or GDAs in times when insulin isn't active with carbs, cardio, omega 3s and off days from insulin combine with low carb. I been going 2 high (with slin) 1 low which is an off training day

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws