over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Pre Cardio

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
Why do people only wait 30mins or so after jabbing HGH before doing cardio when FFA release peaks around 2-3hours post? Wouldn't it make more sense to do your cardio then?

Why do people only wait 30mins or so after jabbing HGH before doing cardio when FFA release peaks around 2-3hours post? Wouldn't it make more sense to do your cardio then?
You're correct. The answer is most people are idiots and don't know the proper timings.

You could pin some peptides, then a few min later, gh. The peptides at 30-45 min before cardio will still bump serum gh fast enough to help give the benefit of increased FFA release in that window (and after if you don't spike insulin). Then the gh will be peaking later. Or save the gh for use when you can pin it about 2 hours before the target training/cardio window. You can get real technical about it or you can just pin gh 2x/day, AM/PM. All that really matters is a chronic, sustained elevation in IGF-1 and this basic approach will still achieve that. That's what will give you the benefits of gh week after week anyway,not ultra precise timing. But if you're trying to hyper optimize, you can always time it better.

Last edited:
Raising insulin via carb intake would effect it close to the FFA release widow. But would it still be effected say if you jabbed, ate carbs 1 hour post would you still get a FFA release 1-2 hours after that?

If so you could jab HGH and slin pre weights. Get the anabolic effect from that. Then 2 hours post weights could jump on some LISS to burn off the liberated fatty acids.

You need to stay fasted for optimal results. HGH Frag can be great for this purpose too. If fat loss is a main goal some fasting can be great. It only needs to be for the first few hours whilst you are awake. Adding to your sleep time that could be up to 12 hours per day. I know guys who do IF for long periods and that can be great for certain goals but not something I recommend. But for guys who do IF HGH or HGH Frag is amazing during those fast periods.

Just throwing this out there, but what if you took the GH an hour before cardio (fasted) and didn't eat any carbs for the first two meals post cardio.

Wouldn't this have an optimal effect?

It wouldn't be optimal as the body would be in a fed state and have little need to utilise the liberated fatty acids.

It wouldn't be optimal as the body would be in a fed state and have little need to utilise the liberated fatty acids.

x2

The key is to stay fasted for as long as possible. Then eat clean when you have your meals later on. I know people who have done this with fantastic results. I should do it myself as I need to bring my waist in. I also spoken with people who have fasted a whole day and in that time dosed hgh frag at about 500mcg multiple times through the day. This is great for fat loss and helps the body stay out of a catabolic state. Regularly fasting for a whole day though is not gonna help if someone wants to build muscle in the long run.

I switched my gh to pre-bed and then hit my t4 and fasted cardio in the AM...world of difference. Before I was taking my gh when I woke up and then doing cardio, then eating and going to gym.

I was determined to have gh shot within a few hours of gym due to pumps or whatever but having carbs while the GH is active just made my insulin sensitivity go in the shitter. Now im taking ipam and mod grf 90 mins before bed to catch the pulse there and then my gh sub q right before I lay my head down for the night. Sleep like a rock, been waking up tighter, less bloating, not as tired throughout the day from multiple GH injects, and symptoms of insulin resistance have subsided.

I was worried about pre-bed wasting or nullifying the natural pulse at night but this change seriously was dramatic...at least for me who is prone to insulin resistance/water retention

You will be fasted and the cardio will be very effective in the morning from the previous nights shot.

I switched my gh to pre-bed and then hit my t4 and fasted cardio in the AM...world of difference. Before I was taking my gh when I woke up and then doing cardio, then eating and going to gym.

I was determined to have gh shot within a few hours of gym due to pumps or whatever but having carbs while the GH is active just made my insulin sensitivity go in the shitter. Now im taking ipam and mod grf 90 mins before bed to catch the pulse there and then my gh sub q right before I lay my head down for the night. Sleep like a rock, been waking up tighter, less bloating, not as tired throughout the day from multiple GH injects, and symptoms of insulin resistance have subsided.

I was worried about pre-bed wasting or nullifying the natural pulse at night but this change seriously was dramatic...at least for me who is prone to insulin resistance/water retention

You will be fasted and the cardio will be very effective in the morning from the previous nights shot.

Very interesting. I'll have to try this out.

Past 6 weeks ive been taking 4iu's in a fasted state wait 2 hours get my work out in and 45 mins of cardio wait about another hour or so before taking my first shake afterwards. Im on a low dose test and tren to keep muscle on and so far its been working great.

It's simple. Take your GH 1/2 hour pre training and by the time you get done training your ready for cardio while in the GH peak and completely on an empty stomach. You could even hit peps in the middle of training and bump serum GH up near the end of training and into cardio for a little stronger effect.

It's simple. Take your GH 1/2 hour pre training and by the time you get done training your ready for cardio while in the GH peak and completely on an empty stomach. You could even hit peps in the middle of training and bump serum GH up near the end of training and into cardio for a little stronger effect.

That would work great.

HGH will inhibit the GH release from GHRH and partially from ghrp, but I would imagine you will still get some HGH release taking peptides while synthetic HGH is present.

HGH will inhibit the GH release from GHRH and partially from ghrp, but I would imagine you will still get some HGH release taking peptides while synthetic HGH is present.

Yessir! This has always worked great for me but I generally don't do the peps, just saying one could.

Yes. I would just do the HGH. Or you could do peps before the HGH like many like to do on here.

I noticed same thing,i shot hour before workout and pumps are unreal, can't compare with 10min pre w! Does anyone knows how quickly it starts drop in level after peaking??

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws