Status
Not open for further replies.

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I been gets a lot of PMs, some of you know. Growth Clinic is Imporium. Those who are owed can say here by Imporium. Don't say you do, if you don't. Unless they make it right and pay back what is owed, they can not come back here.

Last edited:
I wanted to post but didn't want to clog this thread up so didn't. Now LS has I will :eek: Personally it's shows the sponsors true colours that they could even do this. Nevermind scam in the first place but come back and pretend to be someone else. Guys lifes can go bad (drink, drugs, death etc) and something happens and they disappear (still no excuse ever). But to come back and be someone else shows you are a real scamming twat who can never be trusted again. Sorry Pesty.

I wanted to post but didn't want to clog this thread up so didn't. Now LS has I will :eek: Personally it's shows the sponsors true colours that they could even do this. Nevermind scam in the first place but come back and pretend to be someone else. Guys lifes can go bad (drink, drugs, death etc) and something happens and they disappear (still no excuse ever). But to come back and be someone else shows you are a real scamming twat who can never be trusted again. Sorry Pesty.

I think your off-base here.....

I'm pretty sure he "NEEDED" to disappear....
and I'm pretty sure he "NEEDED" to end "IMPORIUM"

:lightbulb:

I don't know the situation or Imporium. Fair enough if he needed to disappear. But if that is the case why didn't he tell the mods when he first come back? He still owed people money and didn't tell anyone. Or is that wrong?

I don't know the situation or Imporium. Fair enough if he needed to disappear. But if that is the case why didn't he tell the mods when he first come back? He still owed people money and didn't tell anyone. Or is that wrong?

i believe he was doing it through PMs....making good on snuffed orders.
and wanted a clean start with a new name...

but i really don't know for sure either...

i believe he was doing it through PMs....making good on snuffed orders.
and wanted a clean start with a new name...

but i really don't know for sure either...

If that's the case then that is different. Well it's none of my business anyway and I hope any guys owed receive a refund or their orders.

that's unfortunate for those that got scammed. I'm running his Tren ace right now and it's hella potent!

Why sorry Pesty? Pesty is trying to help here. Reps of other sources need to worry only about who they rep for.

Please don't post in anything related to the sourcing side of things man, you have no clue...None of you guys know what the fuck went down! So stop backing any of these guys like they're your buddies because they're not, you don't know them and they will burn you in a heart beat!

I can name a couple names they went under, I can tell you how they got their start (which was by robbing someone else of their product to begin with), I can tell you a shit ton about them, the multiple reps they had and their bullshit!

AND let's just say that post was even slightly accurate...Why not come back and cover what was owed, why make pretend and tell your rep to lie about who you were so that you can just start over like nothing ever happened?!

This is the same bullshit that all you guys spewed when Lightening burned everyone..."Well they had to because their guy got busted, it's ok they did it right!"...Really, their brewer got busted?! He wasn't the one handling the money, they were, so when he got popped for them to say shit happens and we won't give you guys back your money, oh I agree, that's real stand up!!:rolleyes:

THIS is why all you guys keep getting burnt by these new sources popping up...How many times are you going to stick your finger in the socket before your fucking brain tells you it hurts and to stop??!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Hey Tenny, you can "end IMPORIUM" without running a huge sale and burning everyone involved.

BTW: like hundreds of others they owe me a shit ton. I'm holding my breath.

CG

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Hey Tenny, you can "end IMPORIUM" without running a huge sale and burning everyone involved.

CG

lol...I guess you could.

my question is.....when is everyone gonna learn about
the "SALE" scam...???

its the same story with every sponsor.....its almost
like "maybe if I get my order in early...ill be ok"...lol I don't know..

but like I said, I really don't know....or care....but I do like to give
the benefit of the doubt....one time.

this is why I have never or WILL never use a sponsor..

:)

Last edited:
this is why I have never or WILL never use a sponsor..

:)

To say all sponsors are bad isn't true. Some sponsors take pride in the services they provide and are very reputable. I have been a member here since 2008, and haven't been ripped off once. Hell.....the guy that just got outed for ripping people off sent me my delivery. But I was also smart enough to only shell out a small amount of dough. Guys.....when a new sponsor throws up some great deals...only put up as much as you can afford to lose....or stick to long time, respected sources instead.

To say all sponsors are bad isn't true. Some sponsors take pride in the services they provide and are very reputable. I have been a member here since 2008, and haven't been ripped off once. Hell.....the guy that just got outed for ripping people off sent me my delivery. But I was also smart enough to only shell out a small amount of dough. Guys.....when a new sponsor throws up some great deals...only put up as much as you can afford to lose....or stick to long time, respected sources instead.

I'm sure not ALL....

but if you don't go stick your fingers in light sockets....im pretty sure
you wont get zapped...

:cool:

Why sorry Pesty? Pesty is trying to help here. Reps of other sources need to worry only about who they rep for.

I believe he's apologizing for "clogging" the thread. Could be off base, but that's how I read it.
MTF sent me an email hinting at who they were and I legit had no clue as I was off the boards for a while and didn't know what went down so it went right over my head. If I had known, I would've brought it to light to a mod much sooner

I always compare the Lightning situation with the IPG/Endo/Mexi situation when dealing with sources getting busted/scamming:

1) When Lightning's guy got busted they came back with "Hey our guy got hit so we have nothing. Shit happens but we cannot refund people."...Knowing that they were the ones that dealt with the money and their guy dealt with the product, they could have easily dug into their wallets (because they were making BIG bucks!) and refunded who was owed. But hey oddly enough everyone was fine with that?!

2) When Osiris scammed IPG, Endo and Mexi out of all that product leaving countless members high and dry...Endo closed doors, Mexi covered his loses in replacement product and IPG actually dug into their wallet and those they couldn't cover with replacement product they paid out in cash refunds.

THAT is how things should be handle and THAT is what shows you who you can trust and vouch for!

I think you took that the wrong way. I simply meant sorry for posting in this thread when it's really none of my business and should just be used for guys that are owed money. I am not disagreeing with you. I like to keep up to date with things but there are only a handful of sponsors I recommend and they have all been on here years. I didn't even notice the new sponser (Imporium) mentioned in this thread.

CG

Your the guy that sold imprium to us, big time! I have never heard any rep talk up a sponsor like you did with imporium. Russisn raws blah blah. Just throwing it out there cg. Tough to believe what anyone says

Your the guy that sold imprium to us, big time! I have never heard any rep talk up a sponsor like you did with imporium. Russisn raws blah blah. Just throwing it out there cg. Tough to believe what anyone says

:eek::p

Well shit

I had some blacks shipped to MTF to save some coin...

Guess we will see whether or not he sends em my way.

Never had a reason not to trust him, but this is pretty unsettling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws