over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk Cycle

BigPumps2014

Registered
Im still learning a good bit and am looking to plan out my next cycle, hoping to get some tips/ideas.

My previous cycle was 12 weeks of Test P 50mg /TrenA 75mg/ MastP 75mg ED with 6 weeks of dbol 40mg.

I put on about 15 lbs during the cycle and have held on to 8lbs of it. I feel the 8lbs is deceiving because I feel like in the mirror I look much better then where I was before last cycle.

I realize that last cycle was more of a cut cycle but this time I just want to try to strap all the bulk on possible. I am 5'8" 210 lbs. If I had to guess on fat % Id say 10-15%?(You can see outlines of the 6pack) Im 32 years old and also eating pretty decent, currently at 6 meals a day but went up to 8 during the last cycle.

I wasnt a huge fan of tren from my last cycle it definitely affected my sleep, killed my appetite making those 8 meals miserable at times, and towards the end also caused Acid Reflux, although im considering it again if its important for a solid bulk cycle.

My thoughts were running 12-16 weeks of Test, Along with Deca or NPP. Ive been reading that Tren/NPP or Deca is a great combination?

I left it open between Deca or NPP because im really not sure if I want to go Test Prop or Test Enan, especially if I do go Tren again because I think sticking to Tren Ace would be important because of my sides last cycle.

As far as test itself goes I felt like in the past I got better gains when using Test Enan, than cycles with Test Prop.

I also considered trying HGH for the first time because I read how it really helps with sleep which I struggled with, with Tren and also for recovery (I seemed to have constant aches and pains last cycle) but the more I read about HGH the more I read that insulin should also be considered at that point.

I realized I left this pretty wide open and didnt even tough on PCT yet but im curious to hear from you guys what your thoughts are?

Test/Deca or NPP is the bread and butter. Can’t go wrong with that. As for GH you need to determine how much you’re willing to spend, whether you wanna be on long term, etc. If looking primarily for sleep benefits, you can run 2iu a day (what I do for sleep) and worry not about insulin.

Dont go crazy over anabolics. Test + npp or eq does the job. Some gh would be fine + a good slin protocol and a lot of food and hard training. Thats it. :)

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I personally do not like tren for bulking. Id got something like test and npp with an oral like anadrol or dbol. Great stack for size. AS far as gh...run what you can afford. If youre looking for size from it though....id say anything less than at least 3-4 iu daily is gonna disappoint you

You guys are awesome. Any real reasons to go Test P+NPP over going Test E+Deca? Ill definitely be using Dbol also. Ill be skipping Tren this cycle :)

As far as sides with the Deca/NPP deca dick is really the only worry for the most part? Caber is what I need to have on hand in case that happens?

I personally do not like tren for bulking. Id got something like test and npp with an oral like anadrol or dbol. Great stack for size. AS far as gh...run what you can afford. If youre looking for size from it though....id say anything less than at least 3-4 iu daily is gonna disappoint you

Thanks for the info, mind if I PM you?

Dont go crazy over anabolics. Test + npp or eq does the job. Some gh would be fine + a good slin protocol and a lot of food and hard training. Thats it. :)

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Thanks man. I have the food and hard training down for sure :) Im getting really excited for this cycle now :)

Test/Deca or NPP is the bread and butter. Can’t go wrong with that. As for GH you need to determine how much you’re willing to spend, whether you wanna be on long term, etc. If looking primarily for sleep benefits, you can run 2iu a day (what I do for sleep) and worry not about insulin.

You notice a huge difference with sleep?

You guys are awesome. Any real reasons to go Test P+NPP over going Test E+Deca? Ill definitely be using Dbol also. Ill be skipping Tren this cycle :)

As far as sides with the Deca/NPP deca dick is really the only worry for the most part? Caber is what I need to have on hand in case that happens?

Im not really a huge fan of test prop due to high oil volume and most prop comes with some pip. Npp I like as long as dose isn't too high(oil volume again) because I do notice I hold a bit less water in npp than I do with deca and I hate that bloated fat face look. If you don't mind it though deca is typically cheaper. Id personally use test e or c with npp and pin m/w/f

Im not really a huge fan of test prop due to high oil volume and most prop comes with some pip. Npp I like as long as dose isn't too high(oil volume again) because I do notice I hold a bit less water in npp than I do with deca and I hate that bloated fat face look. If you don't mind it though deca is typically cheaper. Id personally use test e or c with npp and pin m/w/f

Nice. Test E definitely has been my favorite so far, didnt think about combining it with a short ester and pinning a 3rd time. I dont mind paying a little extra for the NPP.

Do you find pinning npp 3 times a week is enough to keep sides at bay? ED pinning is the worst. This is a great idea

Do you find pinning npp 3 times a week is enough to keep sides at bay? ED pinning is the worst. This is a great idea

It seems to work just fine for me. You could bump it to eod if necessary

More food, npp+test, I’m really a fan for npp, stack with TE is great for me [emoji1303]

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

You notice a huge difference with sleep?

Huge. It’s not an issue falling asleep but staying asleep. I’ve tried everything OTC and the only thing that has worked is weed, ambien and GH. Figured GH was the most reasonable course long term.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131