YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird things happening after ordering Component TH.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I ordered 2 strips of component th from lambriarvet.com a few days ago. I've ordered from them several times before with no trouble at all. Always recieved my order within a couple of days and never had to sign for it. But now, I got a call from a person who says she is with lambriarvet and she tells me someone has to sign for it. I told her that if I wasn't home, she could leave it at the office of my appartment complex and they would sign for it. She said that should be fine. Then today, she calls again, leaves a message on my anwering maching and says I personally have to sign for it because they want to be sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands. I called her back and left a message on her voicemail and told her to cancel the order.

Something just seemed wierd to me. Of course I wouldn't use that stuff on myself. It's for the cattle rancher I know.

Last edited:
I would have cancelled as well that is weird. What about VET A. MM

I've used Vet A before as well with no problem. I don't know if anything's changed though.

BigBoyJ said:
I've used Vet A before as well with no problem. I don't know if anything's changed though.

Very interesting this happened to you BigBoyJ! My last order was with Vet A about 3 weeks ago.

Well, I wasn't home but my woman was and she told me she had to sign for it!!! I was freaked, but figured if nothing happened by now, all was ok.

Anyone else having this happen to them lately? I don't EVER want to have to sign for this type of thing!

Skarn

BigBoyJ said:
I ordered 2 strips of component th from lambriarvet.com a few days ago. I've ordered from them several times before with no trouble at all. Always recieved my order within a couple of days and never had to sign for it. But now, I got a call from a person who says she is with lambriarvet and she tells me someone has to sign for it. I told her that if I wasn't home, she could leave it at the office of my appartment complex and they would sign for it. She said that should be fine. Then today, she calls again, leaves a message on my anwering maching and says I personally have to sign for it because they want to be sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands. I called her back and left a message on her voicemail and told her to cancel the order.

Something just seemed wierd to me. Of course I wouldn't use that stuff on myself. It's for the cattle rancher I know.

This happened to my friend right before LE stormed his house and took him to jail. :D I wouldn't worry though.;)

BBJ! Hey buddy, how're things going?

same here

I have used lambriar vet for the last 3 yrs, and have never had to sign for a package untill about 4-5 mo. ago I asked the rep on the phone about it and she said it was a new policy they had. kind of trips you out thought huh.

BigBoyJ said:

Dude now here is a subject i know about 1st hand... if itwas me.. clean house and sit tight.. IF it is a women it is more then likey the Post Masters officecalling on behalf of the postal police.. you have already confirmed it was order when you said leave it then again when you said cancel it..

If it is USPS police (inspector) they are cops and you "could" expect a visit if they deciede(sp) to visit you and follow up on it.. right now they do know what is in it and it takes alot to open it so they may leave you alone or ask you to come down and talk about it..

If this is the one and only time you have ever gotten anything for your ranch, cats, dogs, horses and other lab rats not to worry but if you have been getting gifts for a while then this is teh box they want to catch you on and in which case get a lawyer and retain him cause you wil need him to get you out of it...

This is all IFS bro but your story is flowing exactly like mine did... lawyer up to be safe and ready

If signing is teh ne deal with that company better hear it from them.. usually delivery confirmation is good enough and they wave the laser over the tracking # and they leave it.. call to confirm new policy

If he cleans house and he's not going to have any component TH because he cancelled ( which is still not illegal in and of itself) and he has no conversion kits in his possesion, why is he in trouble? He may get questioned but no laws have been broken. Even if he had the TH but no kits and nothing else no laws have been broken. Please fill us in, I haven't ordered any finaplix in a long time because I know attention has been brought to it, especially when ordered from Lambriar. Thanks

BigBoyJ said:

Ummm... you didn't do anything illegal. Componant TH is a legal product to have and to own. In fact, weren't you just talking the other day about buying another herd of cattle?

This crap sucks. I don't understand how something can be sold legally, posessed legally, but when you do try to obtain it, you get shit for it. If they don't want people buying it, why don't they make it illegal?

Ethan, how's it hangin' my friend? Life is goin' good at the moment....that's what makes me nervous.

|--[\\\]>-------- Well it's also a little weird to her when you say to her "cant s'one at my APARTMENT complex sign for it?"--LOL....must be a big apartment complex to hold all that cattle..LOL

BigBoyJ said:
This crap sucks. I don't understand how something can be sold legally, posessed legally, but when you do try to obtain it, you get shit for it. If they don't want people buying it, why don't they make it illegal?

Ethan, how's it hangin' my friend? Life is goin' good at the moment....that's what makes me nervous.

Don't you live down the street from a feedlot store or something? Why not lay low for a few weeks, then when nothing becomes of this, go buy it at the feedlot store?

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- Well it's also a little weird to her when you say to her "cant s'one at my APARTMENT complex sign for it?"--LOL....must be a big apartment complex to hold all that cattle..LOL

My cattle happen to be housebroken.

Ethan, nah I don't live in the same place anymore. I don't live near a feedstore anymore. I have to order stuff for my housebroken cattle now.

wake up people

gtj220 said:
If he cleans house and he's not going to have any component TH because he cancelled ( which is still not illegal in and of itself) and he has no conversion kits in his possesion, why is he in trouble? He may get questioned but no laws have been broken. Even if he had the TH but no kits and nothing else no laws have been broken. Please fill us in, I haven't ordered any finaplix in a long time because I know attention has been brought to it, especially when ordered from Lambriar. Thanks
guys when you order stuff liek that do you think they do not know what it is for? They sure as shit do they are not a bunch of idiots who look like geeks they know their job better then you think they do...ask a few us if we know first hand what we are talking about...

The postal police (usps inspector) can take this information and product to a judge and he may grant a search warrent of your home,car and person if the judge feels their is sufficent evidence and your 2 little kits turns into... ohh look what else you had at your house a few bottles of test , some deca 500 d-boll come clomid,hcg nolvadex clen...you get the idea yet... knowone orders a kit just to do a kit you usually have a few items laying around along with needles and whala... your busted and if your state sucks monkey ass and your cops are dicks and the court room is a joke they can charge you intent to sell and a whole new shit storm starts up...

I know what can happen from a couple a lil kits of nothing...

Well, luckily I don't ever order kits, so maybe that'll help.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws