over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren...start or end of a cycle?

liftin4life

Registered
Okay..I found I have 6 months til I see my Dr. for bloodwork so I'm doing 10 weeks. Should I do my tren the FIRST 6 weeks or the LAST 6 weeks? I want the MOST quality gains possible. I'm thinking if I drop the test prop after 4 wks..the EQ will be kicking in...then add the tren for the last 6 wks so ANY water from the test will be gone and I'll be hard/dry.

1-4: Test Prop 50mg/day (350/wk)
1-5: Arimidex .5mg/day
1-10: EQ 400mg
5-10: Tren A: 75 EOD (262.5/wk)
1-10: Nolva 10mg/day
11-14: Nolve 20mg/day

I know diet will determine the quality of gains for the MOST part. However...will I see the same great gains off tren if I do the last 6 wks vs. first 6 wks? I want the MOST gains possible!

I'm far from an expert here. (very far) However I was always under the impression that you should run it toward the start of a cycle due to the fact that it is very harsh on your system and takes quite sometime to recover.

Since your running prop id run it at the start of the cycle till the eq builds up in your system. Both tren and eq cause a rise in rbc production and running them both you need to be careful of your blood pressure.

I would also run your nolva pct like this
first week 40 mg ed
second week 30 mg ed
last week 20 mg ed

Good point about the blood pressure...I'll be monitoring that. As far as recovering....as the TestPolka said...that's not an issue. I'm on TRT so I don't do PCT (just nolva).

I just want the MOST gains possible...and I know that USUALLY after 6-8 weeks...gains slow. so if I add it in after week 4...I'm wondering if I'll gain as much as I would if I started at week 1. OR....is it fine b/c it's DIFFERENT from test prop anyway?

If it were me id run it from the tren from the start. You will see great gains from the test prop and the tren ace, for about 4 to 5 weeks i think thats what you have it planned out to be. Now the way i see it that right when your going to stop running your tren your eq will be kicking in and that will help produce gains also.

Whats yout trt dose by the way and what is it cyp?

I know of any who like to finish with tren because it doesn't aromatize much leaving one less water retentive and bloated at the end with a harder look. But do to tren's powerful androgenic aspects I've always had a harder time recovering htp wise when finishing with it. I've always had better experiences starting off with the fast acting androgens such as tren.

BUT...if you didn't have to do PCT or recover HPTA......

thicknasty said:
I know of any who like to finish with tren because it doesn't aromatize much leaving one less water retentive and bloated at the end with a harder look. But do to tren's powerful androgenic aspects I've always had a harder time recovering htp wise when finishing with it. I've always had better experiences starting off with the fast acting androgens such as tren.

.....then it seems like I'd rather have that less water retention/bloat you're talking about. I know test prop can cause SOME water retention. That's why I wanted to jumpstart the cycle with that for 4 weeks...then tren starts and kicks in immediately (ace)...and the EQ begins to kick in also. That way I can get some decent bulk in the first 4 wks...then gain faster but better quality in the last 6 wks.

healthfreak79 said:
If it were me id run it from the tren from the start. You will see great gains from the test prop and the tren ace, for about 4 to 5 weeks i think thats what you have it planned out to be. Now the way i see it that right when your going to stop running your tren your eq will be kicking in and that will help produce gains also.

Whats yout trt dose by the way and what is it cyp?

Hmmm...you might be right. The only thing is....if I do that...I'll be on JUST EQ for awhile...and I'd rather have something running with it.

TRT dosage is 135mg/wk of test cyp or enth. (I have both and mix them 50/50)

Looking over your cycle plan i would run some form of test for the entire cycle. You could run your prop the hole 10 weeks if you dont mind all the injects, but run some test for sure even its its your trt dose. I would run test with your tren for sure to keep everything working. Hope this help some let me know what you come up with.

healthfreak79 said:
Looking over your cycle plan i would run some form of test for the entire cycle. You could run your prop the hole 10 weeks if you dont mind all the injects, but run some test for sure even its its your trt dose. I would run test with your tren for sure to keep everything working. Hope this help some let me know what you come up with.

Well I would never stop my TRT dosage anyway. I need that. I just don't want tons of water from the test...that's why I was thinking of finishing with the tren. Maybe 1-6 prop/eq and then 5-10 tren/eq....so there will be a 2wk overlap of test and tren...where I should get some amazing gains...then water will go away over the last few weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear