over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table for spinal stenosis

vein5

Registered
Well I have thrown my back out about 5 times and this last time left me on the floor. I got a MRI and I have spinal stenosis. Its been 5 days and I am beginning to walk again and came across this product for $300. Does this inversion table really provide releif and is it worth the money for all of us with back problems. I really want to avoid surgury.

Well I have thrown my back out about 5 times and this last time left me on the floor. I got a MRI and I have spinal stenosis. Its been 5 days and I am beginning to walk again and came across this product for $300. Does this inversion table really provide releif and is it worth the money for all of us with back problems. I really want to avoid surgury.

I love inversion tables. I'm saying it will make you avoid surgery but the stretch I get from it cant be replaced.

I have one. And also i follow protocol in Book called "Pain Free".

Works wonders for a number people ive turned on to it.

Ak

ive had spinal fusion and it has been a lifesaver ..in my experience you are damaged goods and it will be an ongoing thing until the problem area is corrected ..thats the truth as i know it and im sorry to hear about the pain you are in as i know the misery ...kick back and watch some movies and hot/cold packs help alot

cervical traction

I have a cervical traction unit for my neck from a football injury in college and i love it. i would imagine the same stretch for my neck is the same for the back with this so i would say give it a shot..but i am more of a reader not so much a poster so what do i know haha

a car wreck over 10 years ago made me slip a vertibrae (not a disk, but a vertibrae!)..between that and the fact that I had compressed disks from power lifting...I really needed help. the first time taking gear was when a friend of mine hooked me up with D-bol. between the d-bol, continuing lifting (without a belt as much as possible) and the inversion table....I am pretty much back to normal...something my doc never expected.

I have tweeked my back a couple times, points to where I can't walk for a day or two, but never really that bad like some of you guys. Fortunately I worked at a sports store and had these for sale. Just to say I would come early to work just to use the teeter and stay after my shift to use the teeter again! It helped a lot but I don't have the money to purchase one. I would say we began to carry a "off brand" of teeter and it didn't feel the same. just fyi may be it was just me.

I've had a Teeter Hangup table for 10 years now. I got it when the chiro recommended it to help my back. I had two vertebra rubbing in the back and pushing the disk out the front. Couldn't front squat the bar without pain. After a few months on the table I front squatted 200 kg.

I have tweeked my back a couple times, points to where I can't walk for a day or two, but never really that bad like some of you guys. Fortunately I worked at a sports store and had these for sale. Just to say I would come early to work just to use the teeter and stay after my shift to use the teeter again! It helped a lot but I don't have the money to purchase one. I would say we began to carry a "off brand" of teeter and it didn't feel the same. just fyi may be it was just me.

I used the settlement in the accident to buy mine...it was about $400 way back then

I love inversion tables. I'm saying it will make you avoid surgery but the stretch I get from it cant be replaced.

Inversion table exercise is a great exercise because i have been doing this exercise from last few weeks and it brought marvelous results to my back pain problem.

I have one. The more frequent you use it the better it works. It doesn't replace physical therapy but it gives a great decompression of the spine.

Love them !! Chiropractor once a week so this is what keeps me going in-between

I have the HealthRider inversion table for years and love it.
Really helps with back.

Had one for years. Saw results. Combined with hanging myself over a doorway with a chinstrap and bag of water, my neck problems and lower back issues disappeared until hip problems took their place. Pro tip: Do not get old, or don't follow what Ronnie told us all which is to lift heavy assed weights.

I still, however, consider sometimes buying the table at chirodoctors that has the cam in the table that "rolls" up your back. Priced it, same as a "Sharper Image" massage chair at that time as long as a chirodoctor ordered it.

Pwood

Had one for years. Saw results. Combined with hanging myself over a doorway with a chinstrap and bag of water, my neck problems and lower back issues disappeared until hip problems took their place. Pro tip: Do not get old, or don't follow what Ronnie told us all which is to lift heavy assed weights.

I still, however, consider sometimes buying the table at chirodoctors that has the cam in the table that "rolls" up your back. Priced it, same as a "Sharper Image" massage chair at that time as long as a chirodoctor ordered it.

Pwood

So, you want to say that inversion table is not as much effective as we are considering?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity