YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP or TREN for true muscle mass? which works better?

andro

Banned
I am going to be jumping on a bulking cycle next and want to know which will work better for putting on muscle weight. I have done tren in the past and scale weight did not move much at all but i looked amazing. Trying to put some size on not water weight just muscle. So which has worked better for you. Dont care too much about strength, i will get strong on either one.

Thanks

tren best lean muscle builder without a doubt

if the scales didnt move last time try eating more, i assure you they will move up

tren best lean muscle builder without a doubt

if the scales didnt move last time try eating more, i assure you they will move up

i'm going to second this. a lot of guys think because they put 3/4th an inch on their arms and 20 pounds on a cycle that they actually gained that much muscle mass, when in actuality it's mostly intermuscular water-weight that they'll lose if they ever get contest ready.

tren will give you nice, lean and solid gains but as was said, and i think bears repeating, you need to eat more when on tren. it is a thermogenic in itself so to gain weight on the scales you're going to have to pig out a bit, (which i personally think is a bonus) but i guess you can run some eq with it for appetite enhancement.

Agreed. More scale weight and tape measure size with nandrolone. More real muscle with tren. There is more than one guy on the board here running both nor19's. I've never tried them together but his dick didn't fall off yet so maybe there is something to that afterall.

How do these threads keep coming up? Deca vs Tren, NPP vs Tren, EQ vs Tren....

Tren is the best both for offseason and for pre-contest. It is also harsher. It's a tradeoff, what you take has to take this into consideration.

If the question is purely "what will get me biggest?" then load up on 3 g test, 1g EQ, 1g Tren and 30iu/day of GH. But the question is never that simple, money and health are primary concerns.

NPP, is great but Tren is King!

I'd recommend 8 weeks of Test/NPP straight into 8+ weeks of Tren/Test!

Follow up question.

Ok, so tren it is.
What would the bulking cycle look like, not including pct, for a moderately advanced bodybuilder, who is 33, 5'11, 230, 14% bodyfat, and 6 cycles under belt. Would you go higher test or higher tren?

For example:
weeks 1-6: 60 MG turinabol day
Weeks 1-16: 750 MG of Test Enan week
Weeks 1-16: 600 MG of Equipoise week
Weeks 1-16: 300 MG of Tren Enan week

Or Example 2:
Weeks 1-6: 60 MG of Turinabol day
Weeks 1-16: 250 Test Enan week
Weeks 1-16: 600 MG of Equipoise week.
Weeks 1-16: 400 MG of Tren week.

Remember the goal is bulking.

I look forward to your feedback.

Ok, so tren it is.
What would the bulking cycle look like, not including pct, for a moderately advanced bodybuilder, who is 33, 5'11, 230, 14% bodyfat, and 6 cycles under belt. Would you go higher test or higher tren?

For example:

Or Example 2:

Both will work for sure, Im trying out the lower test with higher tren ace right now. Libido is great and everything works perfectly.

I would still recommend
1-6: Turniabol
1-8: 450mg NPP a week (150mg M/W/F)
1-8: 750mg Test E

8-20: 400mg Tren Ace or E but i would go with ace
8-20: 250mg Test E

1-20: 600mg EQ

Ok, so tren it is.

For example:

Or Example 2:

My personal experience has taught me that I must keep the test low in order to run tren, so I'd gravitate towards #2. Having said that and this has already been mentioned it is difficult for many, myself included to put on a lot of scale weight and the appearance of mass on tren. Many of us find it slightly suppresses the appetite. Further you are likely to lose a bit of bodyfat and water hence a scale weight decrease. But surely all gains will be lean mean muscle.

Hell's idea is also decent to run some nandrolone first [lube up the joints] and then switch to the tren and tear it loose.

in my experience i gained more muscle on NPP...i gained 10 lbs in a month, but was also taking winny. when ive taken tren i ate like a horse and the scale just wouldnt move, i looked fantastic and got better on a daily basis but didnt gain much actual weight. i would start with test/npp then finish it off with test/tren, that is kinda what im doing next cycle. starting w tren ace/test prop....as soon as i taper up my gh and test enth and eq kicks in im throwing in NPP for a month to "bulk" a little...then dropping the npp, waiting a few weeks, then back t tren...if you really want size throw some eq in w the tren and test

Sounds like this npp to tren progression is gaining momentum:)

in my experience i gained more muscle on NPP...i gained 10 lbs in a month, but was also taking winny. when ive taken tren i ate like a horse and the scale just wouldnt move, i looked fantastic and got better on a daily basis but didnt gain much actual weight. i would start with test/npp then finish it off with test/tren, that is kinda what im doing next cycle. starting w tren ace/test prop....as soon as i taper up my gh and test enth and eq kicks in im throwing in NPP for a month to "bulk" a little...then dropping the npp, waiting a few weeks, then back t tren...if you really want size throw some eq in w the tren and test

How were your strength gains from test npp? How did they compare to test tren? I dont gain any scale weight from tren. Npp is a different story!

I've been on a decent amount of tren for just over one month, and I was recomping like crazy, despite eating a good amount.

I added NPP at 50mg only one week ago, and I swear the scale jumped 5lbs and my muscles are extremely full looking (for me anyway). My shoulders have never been this full and round. I have always felt nandrolone was a great mass builder, this fast acting stuff is just amazing.

I'm going to state for now that NPP is the better drug for putting on size.
No one will argue that tren makes your physique look amazing regardless of whether or not you are gaining size..... so why not use both together :)
I am loving the combo.

I've been on a decent amount of tren for just over one month, and I was recomping like crazy, despite eating a good amount.

I added NPP at 50mg only one week ago, and I swear the scale jumped 5lbs and my muscles are extremely full looking (for me anyway). My shoulders have never been this full and round. I have always felt nandrolone was a great mass builder, this fast acting stuff is just amazing.

No one will argue that tren makes your physique look amazing regardless of whether or not you are gaining size..... so why not use both together :)
I am loving the combo.

So one week in any sides with running both tren and npp? Also you on any ancillaries?

I am loving the combo.

That gain from NPP is water. When u stop it goes back to square 1.

So one week in any sides with running both tren and npp? Also you on any ancillaries?
Not yet. I have been running .25mg pramipexole though. Nipples are tight, no issues there yet, and I have pre existing gyno.... so I am usually a little puffy on cycle no matter what.

That gain from NPP is water. When u stop it goes back to square 1.

Damnit Ronnie, raining on my parade, haha. Guess I'm going to have to stay on NPP then, lol.
I figured it was water/nutrients since it happened so fast.... but the cool thing about it is that it seems to be pushing out from the inside. It's not like test where I gain fast but look puffy. The muscles are hard, but loaded.

Last edited:
Not yet. I have been running .25mg pramipexole though. Nipples are tight, no issues there yet, and I have pre existing gyno.... so I am usually a little puffy on cycle no matter what.

So just prami huh, no AI per se? Also you ever tried caber or you just prefer prami? I'm a caber guy myself but to each their own

Damnit Ronnie, raining on my parade, haha. Guess I'm going to have to stay on NPP then, lol.
I figured it was water/nutrients since it happened so fast.... but the cool thing about it is that it seems to be pushing out from the inside. It's not like test where I gain fast but look puffy. The muscles are hard, but loaded.[/QUOTE]

Weird but for some reason I tend to gain allot of water from NPP. It always make me slightly bloated. Slightly more than Test P.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131