over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

natrol

Registered
[URL=https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841-solution.html?mw_aref=13960feb99826ad44a6185b63685c41f]RU58841[/URL] is a non-steroidal experimental anti-androgen, which is intended for use as a topical treatment for acne and androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness). DHT is the main cause of hairloss in men.

DHT (a necessary and otherwise useful hormone) attaches to and shrinks hair follicles in those prone to MPB (male pattern baldness). [URL=https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841-solution.html?mw_aref=13960feb99826ad44a6185b63685c41f]RU58841[/URL] may help prevent this when topically applied. It works by attaching to the hair follicle and preventing DHT from attaching to it. When protected by RU58841 scalp hairs can grow to maturity and not be miniaturized by DHT.

Clinical trials investigating RU58841's potential to prevent DHT from reaching scalp hair receptors have been overwhelmingly positive.

A study in the Journal of Steroid Bio-Chemistry and Molecular Biology concluded the exceptionally high topical activity of RU58841 combined with unprecedented selectivity with respect to systemic effects suggest that this compound is a candidate of choice for the local treatment of androgen dependent skin disorders such as acne and androgenic alopecia.

The source I "research" myself is linked below, and if you guys want to give it a shot let me know how it works for you too. I wish I knew about this stuff years ago.

https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841-solution.html?mw_aref=13960feb99826ad44a6185b63685c41f

Last edited by a moderator:
At best - some other hairloss prevention treatments such as Finasteride or Dutasteride will significantly halt (or noticeably slow) the miniaturization process and, if you are lucky - provide some not-too-significant regrowth.

Finasteride and Dutasteride work great for the majority of guys who don't use steroids and are lucky enough to not crash their systemic DHT levels so hard that they end up with erectile dysfunction, brain fog, and a softer physique, but RU compeltely eliminates the possibility of these side effects, not to mention works better.

The user feedback and academic resources on RU suggests that RU is the MOST PROMISING SOLUTION to male pattern baldness (and other DHT-related conditions) that exists today.

It claims to bring hair loss to a halt, without the potential systematic side effects that oral anti-DHT treatments may present. I began my own RU58841 research experiment a while back after my last contest prep where I used halo and anadrol for the first time and one of the two apparently my body definitely doesn't agree with and completely devastated my hair. I suspect I easily shed about a third to almost half of my hair on my scalp during that cycle.

Obviously as a bodybuilder, I value the dht in my body as it is responsible for keeping my libido in tact and makes me look better, so I started RU55841 at 50mg ED. In short, it completely halted my hairloss and I went from losing 50+ hairs in the shower each day, to 5 or so max (even on harsh compounds such as tren and masteron using doses up to 600mg EW), and my hair has thickened back up. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend RU58841 to anybody who is serious about saving their hair, on gear or not, this stuff will save your hair.

At best - some other hairloss prevention treatments such as Finasteride or Dutasteride will significantly halt (or noticeably slow) the miniaturization process and, if you are lucky - provide some not-too-significant regrowth.

Finasteride and Dutasteride work great for the majority of guys who don't use steroids and are lucky enough to not crash their systemic DHT levels so hard that they end up with erectile dysfunction, brain fog, and a softer physique, but RU compeltely eliminates the possibility of these side effects, not to mention works better.

The user feedback and academic resources on RU suggests that RU is the MOST PROMISING SOLUTION to male pattern baldness (and other DHT-related conditions) that exists today.

It claims to bring hair loss to a halt, without the potential systematic side effects that oral anti-DHT treatments may present. I began my own RU58841 research experiment a while back after my last contest prep where I used halo and anadrol for the first time and one of the two apparently my body definitely doesn't agree with and completely devastated my hair. I suspect I easily shed about a third to almost half of my hair on my scalp during that cycle.

Obviously as a bodybuilder, I value the dht in my body as it is responsible for keeping my libido in tact and makes me look better, so I started RU55841 at 50mg ED. In short, it completely halted my hairloss and I went from losing 50+ hairs in the shower each day, to 5 or so max (even on harsh compounds such as tren and masteron using doses up to 600mg EW), and my hair has thickened back up. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend RU58841 to anybody who is serious about saving their hair, on gear or not, this stuff will save your hair.

Are you using the topical? I am not sure how it work, but if its an anti androgen than doesnt taking the oral form defeat the purpose of being on steroids/

Are you using the topical? I am not sure how it work, but if its an anti androgen than doesnt taking the oral form defeat the purpose of being on steroids/

There is no oral form of RU58841. The whole purpose of it as a topical is that it stays localized to your scalp, so you don't need to ingest an oral like finasteride which decimates your bodies DHT levels.

With RU58841, your bodies DHT levels stay COMPLETELY in tact (so no low dht side effects like with finasteride or dutasteride) and it eliminates any dht conversion on your scalp where it is topically applied. Allowing you to run any steroids you want, get the 100% full benefits of them, and keep all your hair.

There is no oral form of RU58841. The whole purpose of it as a topical is that it stays localized to your scalp, so you don't need to ingest an oral like finasteride which decimates your bodies DHT levels.

With RU58841, your bodies DHT levels stay COMPLETELY in tact (so no low dht side effects like with finasteride or dutasteride) and it eliminates any dht conversion on your scalp where it is topically applied. Allowing you to run any steroids you want, get the 100% full benefits of them, and keep all your hair.

Yes i understand that. I was confused when you mentioned you were doing 50mg ed. Usually when dosages are listed like that they are for oral drugs.

I did some research after i read your thread and i see people are talking about different solution strengths.

Can you point me to where you bought yours? you can PM me if you want.

Any side effects? were you able to style your hair after applying the solution. Did you use it twice a day?

Yes i understand that. I was confused when you mentioned you were doing 50mg ed. Usually when dosages are listed like that they are for oral drugs.

I did some research after i read your thread and i see people are talking about different solution strengths.

Can you point me to where you bought yours? you can PM me if you want.

Any side effects? were you able to style your hair after applying the solution. Did you use it twice a day?

The solution strength that is typically recommended is the same one I use which is 5%.

There are no side effects as this stuff remains localized to your scalp and doesn't get ingested like an oral pill would. However, if you use a very high dose you could possibly experience some of the same side effects you would get from finasteride, but a much less intense level of the same side effects as it is VERY hard for RU58841 to get absorbed sytemically.

If you used a dermaroller or something or had cuts in your head from scratching your scalp or something those are things that would increase the absorption of RU58841 into your blood stream and possibly cause some low DHT side effects, but it is still very unlikely and even if you get sides, it will be 100x more tolerable than the sides you would get from an oral pill like finasteride or dutasteride.

For the record, I have experienced 0 side effects and I've been using it every night for a long time now.

You use it once per day, and the ideal time to use it is after a shower right after your hair is totally dry. This ensures there is minimal sebum buildup in your hair which could interfere with the RU58841's affinity to bind to the hair follicles and receptors.

It dries almost instantly, and styling your hair is totally unaffected by this stuff.

I get mine from here: https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841-solution.html?mw_aref=13960feb99826ad44a6185b63685c41f

I dunno man. I've read much about it myself mostly on hairlosstalk and hairlosshelp and while it probably is the most effective topical it's not a miracle.

On top of that it's way more expensive than e.g. topical spiro. Secondly, there aren't many sources (alibaba sells it but....) and it may turn out to be counterfeited.

I dunno man. I've read much about it myself mostly on hairlosstalk and hairlosshelp and while it probably is the most effective topical it's not a miracle.

On top of that it's way more expensive than e.g. topical spiro. Secondly, there aren't many sources (alibaba sells it but....) and it may turn out to be counterfeited.

It worked for me and every other guy I know who uses it religiously with the other two products from "the big three". I think the vehicle used to deliver the drug to the hair follicles and receptors is a huge factor that comes into play regarding whether this stuff will work for you or not too, and some companies will use KB instead of Propylene Glycol as their vehicle. I find Propylene Glycol substantially better as a vehicle and likely contributes to why it works so good for me because I always make sure my RU is mixed in that.

Topical spiro by itself is way too weak to protect against heavy gear use imo.

For the greatest amount of protection and greatest chance of regrowth IMHO you need either RU58841 (a potent source which is what I use, yes there is a lot of bunk garbage out there, you need a good source for it to do it's job with the proper vehicle for the raws) or finasteride (obviously RU58841 is an exponentially better option for guys who use gear), as well as a ketoconazole shampoo, and minoxidil. These three used in conjunction with one another give you the best chance of saving your hair IMO.

Last edited:
[lang=vi]I have seen reviews on this that state if you discountie use for any reason with this, the hairloss comes back with a vengeance. Any thoughts on this?[/lang]

[lang=vi]I have seen reviews on this that state if you discountie use for any reason with this, the hairloss comes back with a vengeance. Any thoughts on this?[/lang]

I hope not lol.

Well think about it, if you are using something that is preventing you from losing your hair, which you WOULD DEFINITELY be losing if you didn't use RU58841, then yes, obviously stopping use of it will make your hairloss start again. The whole point of hairloss prevention protocols are to prevent yourself from losing your hair, hence you stay on them indefinitely, or for however long you want to be protected from losing your hair.

I think it should go without saying that if you stop protecting your hair with hairloss prevention products, then yes obviously you will start losing your hair again.....

I for one will be using RU58841 for life, as well as ketoconazole shampoo and minoxidil.

Last edited:
This stuff has really treated me well. I have been running low tests for years because of the fear of hair loss but I just raised my dose to 600mg ew. I will report back. I may double up my dose of RU. RU would not have any impact on tren related hair loss correct? Just dht compounds and test?

Last edited:
It helps prevent hairloss from all steroids. Normally I get significant thinning on tren. On RU58841 I've gone as high as 600mg tren ace per week with zero shedding. It's great :)

It helps prevent hairloss from all steroids. Normally I get significant thinning on tren. On RU58841 I've gone as high as 600mg tren ace per week with zero shedding. It's great :)

That's impressive Natrol. And it seems quite affordable too, like a buck a day or so.

That's impressive Natrol. And it seems quite affordable too, like a buck a day or so.

It's actually even less than that if you go the Raw route and mix it yourself. I believe I will go this route myself in the future as I'm gonna be using this for life if I want to keep the luscious locks I've got lol :headbang: been using the pre-mixed solutions up to this point for the past year.

Last edited:
do you apply this all over your head or just directly to areas you are concerned about hair loss? for instance, i have pretty long hair, i couldn't just put this stuff all over my head once my hair was totally dry, but my "concern" issues are my hairline (it's receding). I dont have shedding issues (yet) on the crown, what is your advice for how to use?

do you apply this all over your head or just directly to areas you are concerned about hair loss? for instance, i have pretty long hair, i couldn't just put this stuff all over my head once my hair was totally dry, but my "concern" issues are my hairline (it's receding). I dont have shedding issues (yet) on the crown, what is your advice for how to use?

You should be applying within and behind your hairline. You'll want to preserve what may be receded but potentially also regrow any hair. This way, you're not just applying it to the slick bald spots, you want to maintain as well.

If you have no shedding issues in a particular spot, then don't apply it there (unless you want hairloss prevention in that spot as well). RU is localized to where you apply it, so whatever hair follicles it saturates and binds to, will be protected.

Hence, if you want to protect your entire scalp if you were a diffuse thinner like myself, you would apply it to your whole scalp, but if you just have issues with receding like you mentioned, then you would apply it only to those localized spots specifically if the other parts of your scalp aren't of concern to you.

I would also grab some Minoxidil if you haven't already, it is fantastic for guys who are receding.

Last edited:
You should be applying within and behind your hairline. You'll want to preserve what may be receded but potentially also regrow any hair. This way, you're not just applying it to the slick bald spots, you want to maintain as well.

If you have no shedding issues in a particular spot, then don't apply it there (unless you want hairloss prevention in that spot as well). RU is localized to where you apply it, so whatever hair follicles it saturates and binds to, will be protected.

Hence, if you want to protect your entire scalp if you were a diffuse thinner like myself, you would apply it to your whole scalp, but if you just have issues with receding like you mentioned, then you would apply it only to those localized spots specifically if the other parts of your scalp aren't of concern to you.

I would also grab some Minoxidil if you haven't already, it is fantastic for guys who are receding.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to go ahead and order prior to starting my next test run. Tren doesn't really make me shed TOO bad, but anything above HRT levels of test has my hair noticeably thinner.

Do you notice any swelling in the face or ageing of the skin in your forehead region when using minoxidil. I have lipogaine on hand but I havent used it yet. Would you recommend that or rogaine?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131