Votes: 166 46.0%
  • Yes - I have experienced thinning of hair but no hair loss

Votes: 91 25.2%
  • No - I have not experienced any effects of hairloss or hair thinning

Votes: 104 28.8%

• Total voters

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Have you experienced hairloss or hair thinning since you've been in the game?

If so, did it just speed up the inevitable (genetically predisposed) or did you have luscious locks/thick hair beforehand and it came out of nowhere?

Please vote.

Thank you.

Unfortunately yes and there is no genetic predisposition in my family. However, in the off months I seem to get more hair again but never return to the same point. Some cycles are definately a hair killer!

Sure have. Do something preventive early. duta, rogaine etc.. Don't wait til it happens

None here. Its like anything though some guys get some sides and other won't from the same compounds. Maybe its genetics, maybe its proper or better ancillary support or maybe it just is what it is

Long gone

Hair loss poll

I started thinning way prior to gear. Have not seen any increase in loss rate. It seems to be very gradual at this point. I know someday it will all be gone but it doesn't bother me. If gear speeds it up, oh well. Worth it IMO.

TB-500 isn't for human use, but my rat's hair has thickened up alot since he has been using it the past 6 weeks. His nails grow alot faster too.

Yep, starting to look like a monk lol! Think I was probably always gonna go bald but it's definitely speeded up after a couple of cycles

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hair has thinned out quite a bit since using. My brother and dad who don't use look like chia pets.... =(

tons gone, but i've male pattern baldness, so it's inevitable, anyway.
in fact, i think those are the only ones who lose hair, those with androgenic alopecia.

My hair loss/thinning seems to have slowed down since jumping back on gh. Just could be in my head though lol

I used to thin a bit when I was in precontest mode, when things went back to normal my hair would thicken back up to normal again. I also took Proscar as well quarter tab a day. I have been off that and my hair is perfectly fine so no need to use it anymore for me. I think though when I do another show I will use Avodart, apparently thats a really good one.

My hairline has receeded a bit since I was in highschool, being 27 now. I have experienced very minor hairloss along with AAS use. I started taking in about 300mg zinc daily 4-5 months back and almost all of my hairloss has stopped. A person is naturally going to have probably 50-100 strands loss per day naturally.

Yes - I have experienced thinning and a bit hair loss.
Minoxidil works great for me.
GH also stop my hair loss.

leg and arm hair is 75% gone and i suspect in another year it will be completely gone.

facial, pubic, and head is perfect though...

leg and arm hair is 75% gone and i suspect in another year it will be completely gone.

facial, pubic, and head is perfect though...

wow, that actually works towards your favor

or at least i would think it does

my hair migrated to my shoulders and back . all the men in the family have a full head of hair except myself

hair thinning is hair loss so i'm a bit confused? if your hair is thinning out that means you are losing hair all over your head instead of at specific spots, but hair thinning is much worse in my opinion than a receding hair line.

hair thinning is hair loss so i'm a bit confused? if your hair is thinning out that means you are losing hair all over your head instead of at specific spots, but hair thinning is much worse in my opinion than a receding hair line.

i suppose you may be right

i've never experienced any of it so i was curious

ive been told some people have hair that actually feels thinner, whereas before it may look and feel thicker and fuller and healthier. and when they come off they may experience regrowth and rethickening

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws