YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jplahm log (Solberg Lab) Anadrol INJ - Test blend 250 - EQ.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

jplahm will log for us :

Boldenone
Anadrol INJ
Test blend 250

Thanks!

Thank you Viking. This should be a great opportunity, to see how I react to Solberg's products,I also love anadrol but have never used the inj version. .The b250 was something we planned on a couple months ago,but the inj drol and eq came up in convo . Viking was like why don't you log for us,again.
I started the b250 on Thurs. I wanted to wait till the others arrived but I am still waiting (prob next week).I love the idea of these new blends,I have always loved sust (my fav).These new ones just give us more options. I have done 1ml on and 1 ml today.So far it's great,no pip or,soreness.Very smooth and with the prop in there I feel it the same day.
I will update more later today.I plan on a few new things this go around.

Thank you Viking. This should be a great opportunity, to see how I react to Solberg's products,I also love anadrol but have never used the inj version. .The b250 was something we planned on a couple months ago,but the inj drol and eq came up in convo . Viking was like why don't you log for us,again.
I started the b250 on Thurs. I wanted to wait till the others arrived but I am still waiting (prob next week).I love the idea of these new blends,I have always loved sust (my fav).These new ones just give us more options. I have done 1ml on and 1 ml today.So far it's great,no pip or,soreness.Very smooth and with the prop in there I feel it the same day.
I will update more later today.I plan on a few new things this go around.

New like this? :D

9881771_l.jpg

Jp ill be logging eq with ya as well as the m200 when they arrive.

How did you know I was butt guy!; )
Thanks for the opportunity, I plan on really detailing everything.

Ronnie...
I was looking at the m200 ,can't wait to see how you do with that.the aurum rx and Solberg lines both are great.Smooth ,potent products..I am waiting on arrival as well. I think these test blends will be good and add in eq and you have a great little cycle.i wana try the m200 and sust 325 both!

I am going to train this afternoon ,so I will be back to post more but I figured I would get in here with what I am thinking as far as a starting pointe.
Nutrition :
Proten :250
Carbs:350
Fats:100

I may do some high cars days on leg days,and some low days on off days.

Supps:
B250:..500 mg. a week
Eq:..400 mg. a week
Inj. Anadrol:..25 mg.on training days (3-4 days a week)
Training:
I will still be doing Mountain dog but a higher frequency aporoach.John is releasing the program in June.So I am kind of winging it.
Upper body day:
Chest..2 exercises..6 sets
Tris.2 exercises. 6 sets
Back..4 exercises..12 sets
Shoulders. .1 exercise .3 sets
10 exercises. 30 sets

Start w 3 days a week...eod. .
Get back w guys on how leg day will go.

Two things I want to note...
1...I am not using orion products and attempted to close that thread.
2...after an email,the training is 5 days a,week with legs done old school MD way..
Not sure if I can pull off 5 days a week to start but I will try.

Jp, how long u running this? Just got mine(i think) have a package to be signed for at the post office.

Viking. ...no problem,that's the least I could do..

Ronnie...I am going to keep this log as long as viking wants to keep it roling.But as it looks right now,I will be just doing:
B250 at 500 a week..twice a week
Eq at 400 a week (low for me)...twice a week
Inj.Anadrol at 100 a week..twice a week
Very conservative dosing for but I started the test first,and have done 1ml of eq so far, and 3 ml of the inj anadrol which is great.
I have done 3 ml of the b250 which I feel has boosted my test levels,I really like the fast and slow esters in a blend.i felt it the first day.
The eq well I started Monday but have done 1 ml so far.Although my appetite is up.i will my second dose.
And the inj anadrol is amazing.i felt this within 30 min of taking it.Great tool for training.Definately felt my pump more and strength was good..

I will be back later tonight to detail my training better..My scale is broken at home so I gota get my weight logged as well..Things are going pretty good so far..The aurum rx and Solberg lines are both really smooth and easy to take.No pip or knots here.

I got some updating to do..I will be in here later today to cover that..

Week 1:
B250...2 ml..500 mg
Week 2;
B250...2 ml..500 mg
Eq...2 ml....400 mg
Inj anadrol. .2ml..100 mg

To s it up so far.The first week I started the test blend because I on, due for some test.i felt that kick in immediately with the prop eater in there.Within days I felt my libido and we'll being change for the better.
Week 2 felt great with the test,already rolling.The eq brought on some vascularity and definitely felt my hunger increase.Also felt like the eq kicks the test up a bit too_Others noted the inject anadrol as being intense and 100% agree with.Pretty strong considering it is 25 mg instead if 50.Aggression,pumps and strength are crazy with this stuff.

The nutrition is going good with the smaller amounts of protein and xtra carbs..I think I will continue this way this week as well .

The Training is going good. I will detail that more in a couple hours. Totally different way of doing Mountain dog and I love it.Kind of reminds me of DC training in a way. (Which I did from 05- 2011)
Upper body and lower body with a lot of exercise rotation Although this isn't training as heavy with rest pause sets.
I believe John is releasing this program in June.

In reality I am in week 3 and this log won't run really long,a couple more weeks.The one thing I feel is more important now is to let everyone who takes the time to read my stuff know how I am responding or not responding to the dvds.
I love the Aurum rx line ,the test cyp and npp stack were great. And importantly the products are solid, smooth and living up to label claims. The Solberg line is no different.The b250, eq,inj anadrol stack could fit in any off season or recomp plan,or even the start of a pre contest run.
I feel great on these dvds..pumped,strong,vascular and have a great appetite. I LOVE the inj anadrol!

I really seem to focus these journals on my training,supps,and then utrition.i figured this go I would like to make it more about the dvds.and truthfully everyone knows I will answer questions about anything..

I really seem to focus these journals on my training,supps,and then utrition.i figured this go I would like to make it more about the dvds.and truthfully everyone knows I will answer questions about anything..

Thanks man! What in terms of results? power? weight?

I wasn't going to talk about my weight. .lol
But since you asked I will get into a bit.As you know I have ran a few logs with some quality sponsors, who I feel are some of the better sponsors as far as quality on here.the one I have noticed in the last year is no matter what product or products I use, my weight doesn't fly up like it used to.typically strength and putting on size come fairly easy for me. So I will use what I am doing now as a example . test, eq,and anadrol is probably my favorite stack ever.And even with a low or moderate dosing protocol I would blow up.when I went through my issues with my wife I dropped some bodyweight, like went from close to 260 down to about 240 or so..haven't been this light in years.so since starting this log 3 weeks ago my weight is up prob 10 lbs or so (I will weigh today).but the crazy thing is,instead of blowing up my body composition has changed dramatically and I am much leaner, more vascular and tighter than I have been in a long time .I hope that made sense, I am close to finishing my dvds already and this protocol could be run alot longer,say 16 weeks.eq does take a long time to start really working good.
As far as strength and power..100% better.The liquid anadrol is very intense but I love it.A cpl 20 ml of it and it could really provide some amazing training sessions and dramatic strength and physique gains.
Solberg and Aurum rx are both incredible lines.Always very easy to take even with 2 or 3 ml shots.and my body has changed alot on just,a little over 3 weeks.
Thanks Viking.You know I appreciate you,great products and service all around.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear