YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tri-terror back in the saddle, road to contest prep(Sponsored by UKgear)

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The time has come to finally see what this old body can still do! My weight is down in the mid 230's and BF at a much more reasonable level and I have Viking Labs on my side with UKgear so it's time to hit the gas pedal.

I want to compete... It's been a while and I've had the itch but things have just not lined up for me. So the plan is this: 12 week cycle to get me into December. 750mg Test cyp and 600mg EQ per week. Then I'll take a couple weeks off and begin prep for an April show.

For right now it's all about continuing the recomp I got going with tenny. Disclaimer, I'm not currently working with tenny or MT but I will probably reach out when I get closer to an actual prep phase.

Thus far I have done very little to no cardio and haven't touched a fat burner in a while so I still have a lot of tools left in the tool belt.

I plan on doing some videos of training, posing and me talking shit. I'll post links or embed when I do have a vid but for now here is the link to the YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDwz4lB5nMfxv6zgGYKPuTg

Well San Diego was good for me lol! I put on a few lbs... here is my starting weight on my bathroom scale...

**broken link removed**

The video is a great idea! you will do some at the gym also?

Yeah definitely. I want to do some lifting vids and show people how I like to perform different movements.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Subbed bro. My pack should be in tomorrow!

Now we're cooking with butter

Attachments

• 20161003_171948.jpeg
    20161003_171948.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 308
Did you start it?

Yessir! Did one ML of each in a glute yesterday. Pretty easy flowing oil and the normal amount of PIP I'm used to for a 2ML inject. Started on the tbol today. 20mg morning and 20mg night night.
So going to run:
750mg test cyp per week
600mg eq per week
40mg tbol per day

Training:

I'm off nearly every fri, sat and sun, and every other thur typically. Working 12 hour nights makes it more difficult to hit the gym when I want to so I'm trying out something that has worked in the past in terms of split.

I'm going to train thur, fri, off sat, Sun, mon, off tue and wed.
This gets me 2-3 gym days that I'm not having to work every week plus I still have my saturdays off to goof around and not worry about being anywhere.

I'm using Dorians blood and guts split:
Chest/biceps
Legs
OFF
Delts/tris
back/rear delts

I'm not set on what exercises I'm going to do yet. Going to play around this week and see what feels best. I like to pick the movements based on how hard a contraction I can make.
but it will be something like this: 3-5 working sets per muscle, to failure or at least damn close(read one rep short), short rest between sets, and reverse pyramid. Ending sets in the 8-12 range.

From experience I'm leaning towards:
chest- Decline bench, dips, cable x-overs
biceps- hammer strength preacher curls, hammer curls, cable curls
legs- lying leg curl, squat, hack squat, RDL, leg extensions
Delts- standing military press, DB side laterals, BB shrugs
tris- CGBP, dips
back- chins, Hammer Strength pulldowns and rows, yates rows
rear delts- reverse pec deck, bent over DB laterals in a inline bench.

I'll be following. Got some bold ace as well , going to add it starting today. Looking forward to your progress.. if you need anything just ask

Alright well life tossed another brick at me last week and I got pretty sick so I delayed starting my program till I felt up to it. So today we officially begin lol!

Went to hit chest and bis after work this morning. Man am I weak... hopefully my strength picks up fast. I benched a top set of 225x9. That was rather lackluster so I didn't drop weight and only got 5 reps. So I did a set with 185 for like 6 and a burn out set with 135. Chest. Done.

Biceps I just did hammer strength preacher. I had a little twinge in my left bicep tendon with just 25lbs so I did like 6 medium weight sets for 12 reps

And here is my starting picture, taken this morning at the gym.

Attachments

• 20161012_075413.jpeg
    20161012_075413.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 267
Oh...
I also filmed a warm up set of me benching. I wanted to show you guys my ROM. This is really important to bench safely IMO and build a big chest. Keep all the tension on the pecs.
https://youtu.be/D3uuWldVb4w

Oh...
I also filmed a warm up set of me benching. I wanted to show you guys my ROM. This is really important to bench safely IMO and build a big chest. Keep all the tension on the pecs.
https://youtu.be/D3uuWldVb4w

I love these videos, it certainly adds interest to the log, waiting to see the bar bends ::port-smi

I love these videos, it certainly adds interest to the log, waiting to see the bar bends ::port-smi

Hahaha! I don't know about any bar bending but I will definitely be pushing more weight as time goes on. That's the only way I know to do it!:headbang:

Well strength is coming along nicely and getting really good pumps each workout.

I had dropped down all the way to 230 even but have put on some lbs, up to 235 now but leaner...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I was afraid you MIA.... thanks for the update sir.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131