over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

solberg DHB log

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
adding 600mg DHB and mast for the next 12 weeks, will be logging it.

current items test 1400, bold ace 700( ending in 2 weeks ). test will remain the same, bold will drop out.

Training is 4-5x per week, heavy and intense. Cardio when I have time. my work schedule recently has been insane, example 4 10-12 hour shifts overnight this week in the ER. diet is 400+ prot 300-400 carbs and 100-150 fats depending on the day. Also recently added mk677 25mg ( somatozine mike arnold )

here are a few pics taken in the last 7 days, im currently 230 lbs. goal is 235 and leaner by the end of the next 12 weeks, easily attainable.

Attachments

• rsz_img_0753.jpg
    rsz_img_0753.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 265
  • rsz_img_0806.jpg
    rsz_img_0806.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 251
  • rsz_img_0812.jpg
    rsz_img_0812.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 242
Definitely be watching this, it's a compound I'm very interested in trying once I'm done with prep!

Definitely be watching this, it's a compound I'm very interested in trying once I'm done with prep!

Thank you, Ill give my honest review as always. Should have some labs done at the half way point.

First shot today did it alone to gauge its potential pip, 1cc into the quad.

Good luck to you brother! I will definitely be following along.

I just got my DHB, let me know how that dose works, I was planning on around 500 a week, I will follow your log and maybe start a little a higher depending on how your doing.

Last edited:
No pip in quad, will use the triceps today.

Thanks guys. Worked a 13 hour shift last night in the ER, in need of sleep so I can lift later. Meals are all on track. No pip in either tricep, this is good news or I was going to quickly run out of places to pin !

Thanks guys. Worked a 13 hour shift last night in the ER, in need of sleep so I can lift later. Meals are all on track. No pip in either tricep, this is good news or I was going to quickly run out of places to pin !

No need for sleep,use spray :D

Does anyone know what the oil carrier is for the 1 test cyp. I notice that its very thin.

Does anyone know what the oil carrier is for the 1 test cyp. I notice that its very thin.

Miglyol . Top quality carrier.

Workout was great minus being half asleep. 11sh11 pushed me to lift and not meander around like a zombie. Now were out for pizza 🍕!

Attachments

• IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 367
As with every protocol change, I retain the right of moderator. Ill honestly review any new asshole, jerk, horndog, or who the fuck are you behaviors that Asteelz might experience. ;) Ill also insert my own progress pics from time to time because Viking has outstanding products!
Getting ready to start Solberg bold ace and Mast, along with his clen and T3. Will add this to current T4 and anavar protocol, getting ready to cut and drop. Weight never seems to change (currently 164.5), composition is good, would like to downsize a little, maybe 6-8 lbs. Just carry a little less

Attachments

• img1500582333000.jpg
    img1500582333000.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
I'll follow, just ordered some DHB as well from Solberg. My planned cycle even looks like yours with the high test and Bold ace and DHB haha.

Update for Sunday. Body weight is 232 in the am. Fuller and harder, vascular improvements. waist is down slightly despite distended from eating more beef then usual and working several overnight shifts in a row which messes up my digestion.

Libido up a little, feel good overall. Warmer ..

Good to hear bro. Hope you had a good weekend. What's the "feel" time for dhb? It's more of a fast acting like bold ace right?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws