advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin ONLY while using gh or use it without gh too?

Use insulin ONLY with gh or its beneficial even without gh?

• Only with gh

Votes: 55 49.5%
  • with or without gh

Votes: 53 47.7%
  • only without gh

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some say ONLY use insulin with GH others would say use it with or without. I am curious what everyone thinks and why....?
-F2S

talk about stealing all my joy....:D
guess this could be a dud. just thought with the recent phil and mike Arnold posts it could be relevant...
-F2S

I've used it with gh peps and without , for what it's worth, way better with peps

I have used slin with and without gh. mostly without it. I don't see how it couldn't benefit someone... I saw in a post the other day Phil Hernon said "never" use it without gh, that was really the motivator for this thread. I believe it BEST with gh and/or peps but I think it can still be beneficial without.
-F2S

I have used slin with and without gh. mostly without it. I don't see how it couldn't benefit someone... I saw in a post the other day Phil Hernon said "never" use it without gh, that was really the motivator for this thread. I believe it BEST with gh and/or peps but I think it can still be beneficial without.
-F2S
When you use it with GH, how much of each do you use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

i used with gh + aas + T4 : very good
i used with peps + aas : good
i used with aas : not good, not really fat gain but bloat and i doubt to gain muscle...

Last edited:
Understand what Gh does to blood glucose and fat metabolism, then you'll understand why it's optimal to take insulin with gh. At the very least, metformin w/ gh.

I use it with and without, the biggest thing here is being able to use it and not get fat, I take t3 with slin when I don't have GH but I'm naturally lean all the time.

At $25 per 1000iu if you wanna get huge and can't afford GH then it's a solid choice if you know what you're doing that is

When you use it with GH, how much of each do you use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

at the time budget was the limiting factor but I was getting pharm gh and was using 4-5iu at bed time. Seems like just a few years ago people kept things pretty simple. now with introduction of peptides and more insulin users I have seen sooooo many protocols.... I usually kept things simple
right now using peptides (MK and DAC) with slin.
-F2S

Ive never tried Slin without GH. You know what they say! If it aint broken , don't fix it.

if you care about your bodybuild
you will not use slin without gh

Of course you can use it without GH. Saying otherwise is like telling someone they can't use test with tren, or some ridiculous shit like that. Regardless of whether we use GH or not, insulin will still provide its benefits.

Doesn't the body already produce insulin every day, regardless of whether we exo GH or not? Yes--because it can and will continue benefiting from it. GH doesn't change this. Insulin is not dependent on GH in order to elicit its effects.

Certainly, using both will produce better muscle gains and make it easier to remain lean, but so will adding GH to testosterone.

Last edited:
Used and timed properly, slin can even tremendously help you lose bf... remember what it does: lower your blood glucose level... and when it's low enough, your body has no choice but release fat from your adipocytes.

Sure you'll flirt with hypoglycemia, so you better know what you're doing and have your share of experience with it already, but saying blatantly "slin will make you fat" is just false... slin with low/no carbs WON'T fatten you, GH or not... quite the opposite actually.

But then again, you must know exactly how to manipulate your diet, and be particularly cautious.

Of course you can use it without GH. Saying otherwise is like telling someone they can't use test with tren, or some ridiculous shit like that. Regardless of whether we use GH or not, insulin will still provide its benefits.

Doesn't the body already produce insulin every day, regardless of whether we exo GH or not? Yes--because it can and will continue benefiting from it. GH doesn't change this. Insulin is not dependent on GH in order to elicit its effects.

Certainly, using both will produce better muscle gains and make it easier to remain lean, but so will adding GH to testosterone.

Hi Mike , for the next cycle i would use slin+hgh in this way:

hgh 8ui at day , split in two doses, 4ui when i get up (usually 6 am) and the other 4 ui in the afternoon
slin post wo
i train at 8 am

suggests? thanks

Used and timed properly, slin can even tremendously help you lose bf... remember what it does: lower your blood glucose level... and when it's low enough, your body has no choice but release fat from your adipocytes.

Sure you'll flirt with hypoglycemia, so you better know what you're doing and have your share of experience with it already, but saying blatantly "slin will make you fat" is just false... slin with low/no carbs WON'T fatten you, GH or not... quite the opposite actually.

But then again, you must know exactly how to manipulate your diet, and be particularly cautious.
Can you explain a bit more of this method? There is a very good coach in the northeast area who uses this method and it has always intrigued me.

Can you explain a bit more of this method? There is a very good coach in the northeast area who uses this method and it has always intrigued me.

Well, there's no particular "method", but in short, if your body needs xxx grams of carbs and you dose your slin according to that amount (what you should always do btw, never the opposite - ie dose carbs based on slin which is the fastest way to fatten up), upping just a few IU's should decrease your BGL enough to not only prevent fat gain but also lose some if you're already on a low carb diet. Hence why we use humalog or humulin R to speed up ketosis.

Don't take it as some advice as it can be dangerous if not done cautiously, but the time in my life I lost the more bf was when I was doing cardio on an empty stomach in the morning while using a low dose (3-4 IU's) fast acting slin beforehand... not for everyone though, and certainly not for beginners or newbies with slin. :cool:

Well, there's no particular "method", but in short, if your body needs xxx grams of carbs and you dose your slin according to that amount (what you should always do btw, never the opposite - ie dose carbs based on slin which is the fastest way to fatten up), upping just a few IU's should decrease your BGL enough to not only prevent fat gain but also lose some if you're already on a low carb diet. Hence why we use humalog or humulin R to speed up ketosis.

Don't take it as some advice as it can be dangerous if not done cautiously, but the time in my life I lost the more bf was when I was doing cardio on an empty stomach in the morning while using a low dose (3-4 IU's) fast acting slin beforehand... not for everyone though, and certainly not for beginners or newbies with slin. :cool:

Great advice. Adding in some synthetine to the slin will create even more benefits. 3IU slin and 500mg synthetine plus fasted cardio and you will be a fat burning machine. Although this is only for advanced guys who know their bodies so be careful. Always carry sugar with you when using slin just to be safe.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear