over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone

Andro308

Registered
I have some Trestolone raws coming and was planing on taking 50-75mgs a day. With hrt test of 180mgs a week.

Wanted to know what kind of gains to expect.
I have read this converts to estrogen at a high rate so will be on a good amount of Aromasin to block estrogen and bloat.

I have read reviews of 10lbs in 6 days! Obviously not all muscle but this stuff is quite potent. Wanted to know how strength was, I have read it's really good.
I Also read there is a leaning effect or some fat loss on this.

I have plenty of experience with superdrol, test and tren so wanted to know how Trestolone compares to superdrol and to tren. I know it's 10 times more anabolic than test and will be more wet than superdrol and tren but anyone who has experience with Trestolone, superdrol & tren just wanted to know what to expect!

Thanks

How do you know how much Aromasin to take to counteract how much estrogen conversion?? AI's are dangerous drugs. Might be better if you just start using it with a SERM, then get a blood test to see where your estrogen is at and THEN add a proper dose of an AI based on what you really need.

I assume there are not of Experienced Trestolone users out there.

Andro308, getnin touch with baldnazi. From his post's, he is very knowledgeable about trest. Good luck.

I have no idea how to contact him on this form? Can you have him reply to this thred?

Thanks I am new

I have no idea how to contact him on this form? Can you have him reply to this thred?

Thanks I am new

Click on his name and then click on the option to send a private message.

Thanks boss one more dumb question how do I find his name ?

Great increase in strenght in a dramatic way in a short period of time. I got at least 30% on alll lifts. I didn't see a huge weight gain but my diet was not spot on. I was Definately holding some water .

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Just spoke to my friend about it and he hated it because he got fat from it even though his diet was on point.

Just spoke to my friend about it and he hated it because he got fat from it even though his diet was on point.

Yeah, um that's bullshit. To the OP i have done it quite a bit. Go ahead and start your aromasin at 25mg a day when you start your MENT. If you let it get away from you you will have no choice but to stop or go on letro. A dopamine agonist or mucuna pruriens is a good idea, I suggest the mucuna. With legit MENT you will indeed put on weight quickly, the water will be maintained if you use the ai as I suggest. Start at 25mg a day and if your estrogen doesn't get out of control after a week bump it up to 50mg a day. Once you get over 50mg a day you'll probably need arimidex. Trest aromatises like nothing else except dbol, maybe worse. It's a "super" estrogen as well. My favorite cycle now is a little test, MENT, a healthy low dose of primo to begin with, then drop the MENT and add var at the end. Something about the primo goes very well with the MENT, I don't know why but the MENT seems much more effective with primo. I know guys that run multiple grams of test with no ai and have to run 2.5mg ed of letro on MENT.

Ok sweet so amazing strength and good weight gain. I plan on using 25mg Aromasin every day and if I need more I will use more.

Going to try to keep the water to a minimum with the Aromasin.

Has anyone noticed fat loss with Trestolone? I remember reading about this.

I know Trestolone is going to be wet but with Aromasin I should be good, how does Trestolone compare to Superdrol I terms of strength and weight gains?

Superdrol I have plenty of experience with, it's a complete body transformation drug

Has anyone used superdrol and Trestolone?

In comparison was superdrol a more potent anabolic or is Trestolone

Has anyone used superdrol and Trestolone?

In comparison was superdrol a more potent anabolic or is Trestolone

4 weeks of superdrol and I look like a different person. For me nothing can beat it when it comes to adding muscle.

The way everyone has been taking about Trestolone made me think a 3 month cycle would make me Phil heath. LOL

I figured a good comparison would be superdrol since I have used so many times.

4 weeks of superdrol and I look like a different person. For me nothing can beat it when it comes to adding muscle.

Tekno I assume you have used Trestolone before?

I 2nd that 4 week cycle on sdrol and I am completely transformed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc