Status
Not open for further replies.

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
***AFTER YOU READ THIS POST OR ANY OTHER POSTS, BE SURE TO GO TO POST #28 TO SEE WHAT THIS REALLY IS!*** - Bio

I need to apologize to everyone on PM.
I got caught up in the moment and said a lot of things over the years I truly
regret.

My bodybuilding career is over.
The contests that I won just my class, never an overall, were small shows. My 2 tries at Masters Nats were horrible. I walked off the stage during prejudging in 2016 because I was so embarrassed. The time before I left after prejudging and didn't return for the night show.

I've been lying about my insulin experiment. I did it because I was desperate and I've struggled my entire life with size. I've scammed many of you and lied about so many things. I'm a phoney. Bodybuilding is my life, I have nothing else to live for.

Please forgive me, I'm sorry I've been a liar.

CG

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you drink to much for Paddys day?

:D:yeahthat::p

Also CG...There is already a member with the username Mr. Nobody, so you'll need to choose a different one for your signature :p

I need to apologize to everyone on PM.
I got caught up in the moment and said a lot of things over the years I truly
regret.

My bodybuilding career is over.
The contests that I won just my class, never an overall, were small shows. My 2 tries at Masters Nats were horrible. I walked off the stage during prejudging in 2016 because I was so embarrassed. The time before I left after prejudging and didn't return for the night show.

I've been lying about my insulin experiment. I did it because I was desperate and I've struggled my entire life with size. I've scammed many of you and lied about so many things. I'm a phoney. Bodybuilding is my life, I have nothing else to live for.

Please forgive me, I'm sorry I've been a liar.

CG

Hacker?

I think so and that bothers the shit out of me. Doesn’t look like it’s being taken very seriously.

The board is really being brought down by some of these guys. If this is a hack it shows how far they are willing to go with their little wars with each other. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

I guess were bodybuilding.com or Evo or GetBig now. That’s to bad.

I think so and that bothers the shit out of me. Doesn’t look like it’s being taken very seriously.

The board is really being brought down by some of these guys. If this is a hack it shows how far they are willing to go with their little wars with each other. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

By all means, you are free to leave at any time if you don't like the way this board is run...What the fuck do you mean "taken very seriously"...Did you 100% confirm his account was hacked, if not shut the fuck up and wait for CG to respond or contact one of the fucking Mods!

His account has already been locked until he messages one of us.

Last edited:
Also ghey right?

I knew it, it was more obvious than a chimp fucking a squirrel with a popsicle.

I agree, not cool. Doesnt make me feel very safe here because clearly this is not cg

I agree, not cool. Doesnt make me feel very safe here because clearly this is not cg

Holy fuck...If you whiny little bitches don't feel safe here then piss off...This entire place has turned into a bunch of pathetic fucking sheep, crying nonstop every fucking day!

If CG was hacked guess the fuck what...His fucking password was weak and something that obviously one of his arguing buddies were able to think of easily! If he wasn't hacked then like mentioned above he either drank too much or is being sarcastic with his arguing buddies?! If he was hacked then I will personally ban both of them because we all know it wouldn't be anyone else!

Instead of fucking acting like a bunch of little tit-fed fags, why not try having someone that knows him call him and set shit straight?!

Fuck me...So tired of the useless bullshit!

Last edited:
Holy fuck...If you whiny little bitches don't feel safe here then piss off...This entire place has turned into a bunch of pathetic fucking sheep, crying nonstop every fucking day!

If CG was hacked guess the fuck what...His fucking password was weak and something that obviously one of his arguing buddies were able to think of easily! If he wasn't hacked then like mentioned above he either drank too much or is being sarcastic with his arguing buddies?!

Instead of fucking acting like a bunch of little tit-fed fags, why not try having someone that knows him call him and set shit straight?!

Wow! I deleted my post twice because there is no point. But it got undeleted, unreal.

Wow! I deleted my post twice because there is no point. But it got undeleted, unreal.

That's fucking right...Your fingers wanted to post a message, guess what I answered that message!

You guys want to cry the PM isn't safe from hacking conspiracy cry baby shit...Well then you will be responded to!

If CG was hacked guess the fuck what...His fucking password was weak and something that obviously one of his arguing buddies were able to think of easily! If he wasn't hacked then like mentioned above he either drank too much or is being sarcastic with his arguing buddies?! If he was hacked then I will personally ban both of them because we all know it wouldn't be anyone else!

Haha this is how I flip shit in my unit lmao. Not to piss ya off man but u gave me a solid laugh this morning. And I needed that. (Ptsd issues during the night).
The curse word shit storm uve unleashed.... :headbang:

Haha this is how I flip shit in my unit lmao. Not to piss ya off man but u gave me a solid laugh this morning. And I needed that. (Ptsd issues during the night).

I dig the username brother

It's obvious that both of you guys are pissed at me for ripping into you so first I am going to ask a question...Then I am going to go back through my pm's on anasci because I actually think I recall someone mentioning about a hacker some months back?!

So my question...Why is it that you all are quick to bash the board and us Mods for every thing that happens?!

*I didn't receive my order in 3 days...Why are you Mods allowing him to sponsor here? This board is shady!

*This member is fake...Why didn't the Mods catch that with his first post before I looked like a bitch kissing his ass and making him the next board guru? This board is shady!

*We like this guy more then the next so why are you letting the other guy talk shit back to the one we like? The Mods are choosing sides! This board is shady!

*CG was hacked...OMG this site isn't safe and the Mods aren't taking it seriously! This board is shady!

Like I said if he was hacked, we ALL know who it was by and that would mean that their time here is permanently finished...But to immediately come at us like we should have to fetch and step because some internet handle thinks so, or that the board is compromised because a single user may have been hacked...Total lack of common sense used on that one!

If ALLEX was still here he would be in this thread just to lecture me about my use of profanity...But some times you just want to => :banghead:

I mean shit...Really a guy possibly gets hacked and the entire board is in jeopardy...I mean come on man, who needs to get serious?! Fuck if the board was at risk who the fuck would choose CG's handle over someone like Big A who has access to everything?!!!!!

Shit his account was locked right after the thread...Plenty of guys know CG in real life so obviously someone can shoot him a quick call/text and say dude did you just post that stupid shit?! But no, let the conspiracies about how the board is unsafe and the Mods are just pricks that are just looking for the next free handout from a sponsor:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's obvious that both of you guys are pissed at me for ripping into you so first I am going to ask a question...Then I am going to go back through my pm's on anasci because I actually think I recall someone mentioning about a hacker some months back?!

So my question...Why is it that you all are quick to bash the board and us Mods for every thing that happens?!

*I didn't receive my order in 3 days...Why are you Mods allowing him to sponsor here? This board is shady!

*This member is fake...Why didn't the Mods catch that with his first post before I looked like a bitch kissing his ass and making him the next board guru? This board is shady!

*We like this guy more then the next so why are you letting the other guy talk shit back to the one we like? The Mods are choosing sides! This board is shady!

*CG was hacked...OMG this site isn't safe and the Mods aren't taking it seriously! This board is shady!

Like I said if he was hacked, we ALL know who it was by and that would mean that their time here is permanently finished...But to immediately come at us like we should have to fetch and step because some internet handle thinks so, or that the board is compromised because a single user may have been hacked...Total lack of common sense used on that one!

If ALLEX was still here he would be in this thread just to lecture me about my use of profanity...But some times you just want to => :banghead:

I mean shit...Really a guy possibly gets hacked and the entire board is in jeopardy...I mean come on man, who needs to get serious?! Fuck if the board was at risk who the fuck would choose CG's handle over someone like Big A who has access to everything?!!!!!

Shit his account was locked right after the thread...Plenty of guys know CG in real life so obviously someone can shoot him a quick call/text and say dude did you just post that stupid shit?! But no, let the conspiracies about how the board is unsafe and the Mods are just pricks that are just looking for the next free handout from a sponsor:rolleyes:

K1 i always respected you but what is this? I never said anything about mods. I simply said its not good if someone could hack his account, makes me uneasy about privacy, no big deal really. But then you undelete my message twice and start name calling. Come on k1, your better than that

I dig the username brother
Same to you bro, which batt were you? Still in? Post up in my Vets thread in here bro.

Lmao. I know right? Something as simple as picking up the phone and nipping it in the bud.... but no, let’s make this a 5page thread with conspiracies and this and that. I’m sure he will be glad to fill ya in when someone gets ahold of him to inform him of wtf just happened.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to take a deep breath, and stop jumping to conclusions. For all we know it is a person who knows him and is fucking with him.

If he was hacked, it is not likely the board itself was hacked.

I am sure the admins can see what IP that post came from and take it from there.

K1 i always respected you but what is this? I never said anything about mods. I simply said its not good if someone could hack his account, makes me uneasy about privacy, no big deal really. But then you undelete my message twice and start name calling. Come on k1, your better than that

I don't often so take it seriously...Most likely a little over the top in my response but honestly I am one of those people that thinks common sense is always the first priority in any situation...So my bad for ripping into you like that man!

That being said go back and look at those two posts and read them from a Mods position...Always attacked for everything that happens, right?!

The old Irish man makes a post the morning after St Patty's day...Day after getting into with the usual duo...

Is he drunk and it's effecting his meds?

Is he posting sarcastically to stir the pot with those two again?

Was he hacked?

Who the fuck knows...But obviously we all have fun with the thread until someone hears from him and shit gets sorted, right?!

Then here comes the conspiracy posts: The site isn't safe and the Mods aren't taking it seriously

Where does that shit come from...No reason for either of those two comments if common sense is used...

If he was hacked the thread gets deleted and he changes his password to something different then his birthday lol (no clue what it was?)...How is the board unsafe?! If your email were hacked does that mean that gmail is unsafe or did you click on a phishing link that gave up your info or was your password just too damn weak?!! I think we can agree that gmail would still be safe, right?!

And because the thread isn't immediately deleted, how the hell does that mean the Mods aren't taking it seriously?! What if CG was just trying to stir the pot...Then the thread should stay up and those guys should get to come in here and bash the shit out of him for keeping it going! If he was drunk and just babbling then shouldn't we all get to bust his ass for it? If it was a hack, then shouldn't it be up until at least confirmed to be a hack so that others can see the thread and make sure to use a stronger password?!

See what I mean...Those comments can easily be taken the wrong way considering this had nothing to do with the board or the Mods?!

Last edited:
I'm bored with this thread and spent enough time last year playing middle man with that group...BIO WHERE ARE YOU, ALL YOURS MY MAN:cool:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear