YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whether Sustanon-250 is better than other Test?

Ruileee

Registered
Totally new in anabolic steroids,and wanna try.

I know that Sustanon include 4 kinds of Test and needn't injection too much per week,so whether its better than other Test?and how about its side effect?

there are a lot of factors to consider when choosing a steroid cycle, none which you have mentioned.... start by getting some blood work to determine your baseline hormone levels.

Then ask yourself why you want to cycle, is it worth the risks to your health? Can you achieve your goals without steroids?

I didnt do my first cycle until I was 35 years old, most of my gains came naturally, steroids simply amplified (by order of magnitude) what I had already gained...

remember steroids can fuck you up, do your homework first. To answer your question though, don't use Sust for a 1st cycle... Test E or C is better for a first cycle. Kick start the cycle with an oral steroid, try anavar...

i go to gym everyday,but it works little,so i consider this now.Some other people advice TE,too

Do some more reach search...

Do you know the ester half life’s ? Why are you not seeing any gains at the gym ? Is your diet in check ? How about your training ? Are you pushing hard enough ?

Research the pros and cons to the substances..
There are reasons behind everything..
Seems like you need to look deeper into this before diving into the pond.

I bet once you research more, obtain bloods, list your diet and training outlines.. and take that step many if not all guys here will give you great advice...

My most important thing I’d say and I know many will agree is you only get one “first” cycle, it’ll be your best, so don’t waste it.

we're being flooded by a bunch of new members who have a very loose grasp of the english language..

im thinking they are here for something nefarious

i go to gym everyday,but it works little,so i consider this now.Some other people advice TE,too

Take steroids makes strong like bull.... then hair fall out, grow boobs, me no understand...

... bro, you want gains? ever think that maybe you're working out too much?

... steroids are not your solution... you want new problems, take steroids...

I feel like this thread is gonna be full of sooo much useful information 😂😂😂

Test E or C would be better....But nothing wrong with Sust. I used it on my first cycle back in the stone age (those Cytahoh's were the bomb!).

Sust will hit you quicker because of the different esters, however it can sting a little (big deal to a first time user?) and cause fluctuations in hormone levels that can exacerbate side effects (acne, sleep, mood).

One last thing...Melting points - UG Sust can be hit or miss. Choose wisely.

Last edited:
I'm actually on Sust 500mg/wk now... I'm on my 4th cycle. I'm 42 years old. Been training for over 20 years. I'm 5'8" and 210lbs. Not sure of my BF% but my abs show.

Long esters and lower doses are better for first timers... have ancillaries on hand like an AI and SERM. Learn to eat clean and train right. First cycle should be kept simple. Regular lab work is a good idea. Especially baseline hormone levels that way when you come off you can see where you were before starting your cycle, and how much the steroid hormones have affect your endocrine system when you come off.

my FIRST first cycle back in 95 i used sten.
i doubt anyone here even remembers sten.
gained 50 pounds on my bench press in 4 weeks, got frozen shoulder, hadda get a shot o'cortisone.
didnt touch gear again til 2006.
man. sten.

gained 50 pounds on my bench press in 4 weeks, got frozen shoulder, hadda get a shot o'cortisone.
man. sten.

Oh ya, the good old 1.5ml amps, stuff was like $2.50 for 1 box with two amps in it back in the day!

Take steroids makes strong like bull.... then hair fall out, grow boobs, me no understand...

... bro, you want gains? ever think that maybe you're working out too much?

... steroids are not your solution... you want new problems, take steroids...

No, maybe I’m at stagnation period, I don’t mean that gym doesn’t work,the progress is slow, just stay at a certain level for a long time. I want to as strong as my pals, but just try it, mainly by training as you said.
Thx for all ur advice bro, I have learned so much.

we're being flooded by a bunch of new members who have a very loose grasp of the english language..

im thinking they are here for something nefarious

sorry I’m Greek, not so idiomatic english,also a newbie .Pick me up please,you skilled leader.

Do some more reach search...

Do you know the ester half life’s ? Why are you not seeing any gains at the gym ? Is your diet in check ? How about your training ? Are you pushing hard enough ?

Research the pros and cons to the substances..
There are reasons behind everything..
Seems like you need to look deeper into this before diving into the pond.

I bet once you research more, obtain bloods, list your diet and training outlines.. and take that step many if not all guys here will give you great advice...

My most important thing I’d say and I know many will agree is you only get one “first” cycle, it’ll be your best, so don’t waste it.

will research as you said,thx bro

Test E or C would be better....But nothing wrong with Sust. I used it on my first cycle back in the stone age (those Cytahoh's were the bomb!).

Sust will hit you quicker because of the different esters, however it can sting a little (big deal to a first time user?) and cause fluctuations in hormone levels that can exacerbate side effects (acne, sleep, mood).

One last thing...Melting points - UG Sust can be hit or miss. Choose wisely.

ok,get it, thx bro

man. sten.

so effective.i haven't heard of this,is this better than steroids?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws