over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent blood test - advice?

ThinkTank

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My dick broke a couple of weeks ago. At the time I had been on 300mg test a week, 75mg Proviron daily, and extemestane E3D at 12.5. When it stopped working, I quickly added caber (a couple days before blood work) and have since discontinued the extemestane.

Good news - dick is working again! I thought it might be performance anxiety (all in my head).

Anyhow....I would greatly appreciate input on my latest blood results. A little concerned about lipids, RBC, and estrogen.

Current summer stack for the next 6 weeks is: 300mg test, 100mg EOD Mast P, Winstrol 50mg daily, 75mg Proviron. I was considering running Anadrol with this stack if I could remain lean, otherwise I defer to fall.

I have existing gyno.What extemestane dosage should I aim for? Safe to drop Caber completely? Should I add Nolva?

Results:
Testosterone, Free 680.0 PG/ML RANGE:35.0 - 155.0 PG/ML
Testosterone Total 2,731 NG/DL RANGE:250 - 1,100 NG/DL
Estrogen 220.0 pg/mL RANGE:60 - 190 pg/mL

Prolactin 9.1 ng/mL RANGE:3.7 - 17.9 ng/mL

TSH W Freet4 Reflex 1.970 UIU/ML RANGE:0.270 - 4.200 UIU/ML

Cholesterol 199 MG/DL RANGE:<200 MG/DL
Non-HDL Cholesterol 157 MG/DL
HDL 42 MG/DL RANGE:>39 MG/DL
Triglycerides 98 MG/DL RANGE:<150 MG/DL

LDL 137.4 MG/DL RANGE:<100 MG/DL
WBC 5.39 K/uL RANGE:4.00 - 11.00 K/uL
RBC 5.93 M/uL RANGE:4.00 - 5.70 M/uL
HGB 17.6 G/DL RANGE:13.0 - 18.0 G/DL
HCT 51.9 % RANGE:40.0 - 52.0 %

Thanks in advance for the thoughtful replies...

Last edited:
At a glance your "Estrogen" test by the reference range is "Total estrogens", not specifically Estradiol. So that assay is pretty much meaningless.

Your lipids, you're on a cycle, they're going to be mucked up. Truthfully they're not bad in any sense of a means. I'd work on lowering your triglycerides, even then they're okay.

As for your RBC/HH. Not sure how often you phlebotomize (donate blood) it wouldn't hurt if you haven't in quite some time. As with the other values nothing screams out "danger-danger". You may of been a bit dehydrated?

You'll live another day :D

Last edited:
My dick broke a couple of weeks ago. At the time I had been on 300mg test a week, 75mg Proviron daily, and extemestane E3D at 12.5. When it stopped working, I quickly added caber (a couple days before blood work) and have since discontinued the extemestane.

Good news - dick is working again! I thought it might be performance anxiety (all in my head).

Anyhow....I would greatly appreciate input on my latest blood results. A little concerned about lipids, RBC, and estrogen.

Current summer stack for the next 6 weeks is: 300mg test, 100mg EOD Mast P, Winstrol 50mg daily, 75mg Proviron. I was considering running Anadrol with this stack if I could remain lean, otherwise I defer to fall.

I have existing gyno.What extemestane dosage should I aim for? Safe to drop Caber completely? Should I add Nolva?

Results:
Testosterone, Free 680.0 PG/ML RANGE:35.0 - 155.0 PG/ML
Testosterone Total 2,731 NG/DL RANGE:250 - 1,100 NG/DL
Estrogen 220.0 pg/mL RANGE:60 - 190 pg/mL

Prolactin 9.1 ng/mL RANGE:3.7 - 17.9 ng/mL

TSH W Freet4 Reflex 1.970 UIU/ML RANGE:0.270 - 4.200 UIU/ML

Cholesterol 199 MG/DL RANGE:<200 MG/DL
Non-HDL Cholesterol 157 MG/DL
HDL 42 MG/DL RANGE:>39 MG/DL
Triglycerides 98 MG/DL RANGE:<150 MG/DL

LDL 137.4 MG/DL RANGE:<100 MG/DL
WBC 5.39 K/uL RANGE:4.00 - 11.00 K/uL
RBC 5.93 M/uL RANGE:4.00 - 5.70 M/uL
HGB 17.6 G/DL RANGE:13.0 - 18.0 G/DL
HCT 51.9 % RANGE:40.0 - 52.0 %

Thanks in advance for the thoughtful replies...

Everything looks ok. There are a few things that need to be addressed but you are on cycle and that is a big factor. As Stewie posted that is total estrogen so is pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme and we need to know e2/estradiol. However you obviously have an issue if you have existing gyno. For gyno I would add Nolvadex or Toremifene and if you have nolva 20mg would suffice. A very low dose of Aromasin wouldn't hurt matters but I am talking 5-6.25mg per day and you carry that on for the rest of your cycle. You drop the SERM (nolva) 1 week after your gyno goes away.

Caber can lower prolactin very quickly so it's hard to know what your level was before it. However I don't see it being an issue at all looking at your cycle and blood work. However I would recommend to stay on it for 1 week more just to get that number down. It will probably go back up slowly anyway but knocking it down a little may help wit what you have going on at the moment.

If you give blood I would recommend donating to get your HCT down.

Cholesterol looks ok but I would try and get your trigs and ldl down. I would rcommend addign cardio if you don't already do it. Some cholesertol supps would Knock those numbers down easily as well. Even just something like Cholesterol Pro by NOW Foods. There are a few good supps out there and adding 1-2 in should definitely help especially when it comes to LDL and Trigs.

Obviously do what you want. But if you get your rbc's down through donation and add in something for cholesterol I don't see much harm in adding in adrol at the end at all. Winny and adrol can both hit cholesterol hard so taking some support supps (obviously diet and cardio too) is a smart move. Adrol will also jack up your rbc's more so I would make a donation when you can.

Thank you both for commenting...I truly appreciate your responses.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear