over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos is looking good at age 54

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I just saw this new pic of Milos on his Instagram. He really looks great at age 54.
And as for all the debate on insulin protocols and who knows best...
Dave Palumbo says take insulin with all your HGH shots to avoid insulin resistance and give your pancreas a break.
Milos says only use insulin while training hard, fast acting insulin that is only present during training. He sees it as bad to take insulin all day while you’re just sitting around eating food.
Well, i love Dave Pamlumbo’s ideas and his show. He is an incredible wealth of knowledge. But as to whom is correct on insulin usage I obnoxiously must say just look at Palumobo’s stomach and look at Milos’s stomach.
The father of “Palumboism” isn’t exactly the one i would follow on insulin protocols based on the nightmare of gut protrusion that must have been from visceral fat stored on his organs, most likely from lots of food while taking HGH and insulin. Milos has been taking insulin in high doses for 20+ years and look at his mid section now at at 54. Absolutely zero appearance of visceral fat.
I think Milos is 100% correct in his theory you only want exogenous insulin in your body while you are training your ass off so muscles benefit and no fat is stored anywhere. The faster acting the insulin the better.

P.S. Is that bruise from a bad site injection in his bicep? He said he believe site injects increase muscle size dramatically appearance wise, which i have proven on my shite arms. It may be temporary, but site injecting your AAS in your biceps twice a week will have them looking round and full. When Milos trained at my gym in 1994, we measured his biceps flexed at 19”. He knew he needed big arms, hence sure injects.

Attachments

• 91C1CCE4-407B-4062-A1FB-303C99889A2E.jpeg
    91C1CCE4-407B-4062-A1FB-303C99889A2E.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 992
Good post!!

Without a doubt, Milos has solid arguments, but I do not know if he is still using insulin. Anyway, before looking at Milos or Dave, I would like to look their athletes guts, progress, etc.

Milos is also one of the most aesthetic guys in history, and he was not forced himself to get a massive size. We can not say the same about Dave.

I think Nasser used the Milos advices, no doubt he got bigger and his stomach was always great. But he ruin his body with too synthol.

Damn 54 and lookin like that!

Milos looks great and I love hearing his thoughts, whether it's protocols, show analysis, telling everyone what's wrong with them and how he'll fix it, etc.

I'd also bet that his entire immediate family being medical doctors has played a part in him doing so well at this age.

On the insulin / gut issue - I've never used insulin, and even when I was measured by Dexa at 7% body fat with literally 0 visceral fat, I still had a gut if I really let it go. I think for most guys it's from eating tons of food, getting too big, and stretching the stomach / abdominal wall.

I don't think 6ius was the most GH Dave used like he says [emoji18]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Milos looks great and I love hearing his thoughts, whether it's protocols, show analysis, telling everyone what's wrong with them and how he'll fix it, etc.

I'd also bet that his entire immediate family being medical doctors has played a part in him doing so well at this age.

On the insulin / gut issue - I've never used insulin, and even when I was measured by Dexa at 7% body fat with literally 0 visceral fat, I still had a gut if I really let it go. I think for most guys it's from eating tons of food, getting too big, and stretching the stomach / abdominal wall.

Cool. So they can scan your fat and you had zero visceral fat. That’s great info to know. I fear i have a lot. Haha :(

Do you guys think he should try a comeback in Classic Physique like Flex Wheeler did? Bodybuilding would be impossible as we witnessed with Kevin Levrone.

I don't think 6ius was the most GH Dave used like he says [emoji18]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lol not a chance.. Dave is full of T total shit.

The funniest shit Dave talks about is the amount of AAS he's used, Dave is a salesman and wants you to buy shit from him. That's about the only thing I would believe

Last edited:
Do you guys think he should try a comeback in Classic Physique like Flex Wheeler did? Bodybuilding would be impossible as we witnessed with Kevin Levrone.

He could be better than Flex and Darrem Charles.

Cool. So they can scan your fat and you had zero visceral fat. That’s great info to know. I fear i have a lot. Haha :(

They tell you bone mass, total lean mass, lean mass per muscle, subq fat, visceral fat, etc.

Visceral fat can be reversed through diet and other means. It's a good predictor for many diseases so definitely something to reduce as much as possible. Now might be a good time to look into it since you're off everything, not training, not pounding the typical bodybuilder diet, etc.

He looks great! Dave looks like shit lol. I never listen to Dave. He's full of bioscience, needs to get up to date with the times. Milos was and still is right as far as slin goes for most people. Now there are genetic freaks who can take it all day but for the majority, Milos plan is the way to go.

I'm currently doing humalog preworkout only which is 3x a week. At first I was doing it daily couple times a day with meals and preworkout. Started packing on some fat, now with preworkout only use there is no fat gain for me, I'm actually getting leaner.

They tell you bone mass, total lean mass, lean mass per muscle, subq fat, visceral fat, etc.

Visceral fat can be reversed through diet and other means. It's a good predictor for many diseases so definitely something to reduce as much as possible. Now might be a good time to look into it since you're off everything, not training, not pounding the typical bodybuilder diet, etc.

Even the dexascan is off by up to 2% on bodyfat, it's about the same accuracy as hydrostatic weighing, also off by up to 2%

Milos, on instagram, says he isn’t planning on making a come back. He said there were rumors he kept hearing that people were saying he looked like he was dying. So, he just took this picture to prove he isn’t planning on dying anytime soon.
Milos looks young in the face. He looks like he’s found the Fountain Of Youth.

The other day I somehow came across an old post where Milos was arguing with "gh15". Milos said bring me two identical twins, gh15 gives one all the gh and roids in megadoses. Milos trains the other with nothing but insulin... and Milos promised his guy would easily blow the other away in every way :D:eek::lightbulb::D
He REALLY believes in insulin.

An early proponent of IIFYM. Cake, bread etc even precontest, as long as it fit the alotted macros.

I suspected Milos stopped competing due to the wrecked arms from SEO. Even in that pick you can see the biceps are are permanently wrecked.

Last edited:
Milos is also one of the most aesthetic guys in history, and he was not forced himself to get a massive size. We can not say the same about Dave.

He did force size gains. He always said, and still says, that his biggest mistake as a bb was chasing size. After the mid-90's he got worse in his opinion. In 96-97 he was too big.

He still has it

b8d4e122939d8f5edb482249350f0f26.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351