over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramping up doses???

Lilleo187

Registered
Would like to get some opinions on this. Do you guys think its better to start with a moderate dose then up it about half way through your cycle or just start high from the beginning and keep it that way till the end?

I think it's better to start at a moderate dose and titrate up as gains slow down. Much easier to do with shorter esters.

OP is a troll

just wanted to get that out of the way before everyone responds to him giving him the exact same advice as above lol..

Troll.

Go and get laid, instead of getting a buzz bullshitting on a bb'ing/steroid board.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but what are you asking? What are you looking to do?

Honestly, this should be placed in the beginner section.

Last edited:
Front load the entire cycle in the first week, then don't take anything for the next 11 weeks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Front load the entire cycle in the first week, then don't take anything for the next 11 weeks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Is it true you make your best gains using the first week? 11 weeks later he should be just as good as the first week, right?

Is it true you make your best gains using the first week? 11 weeks later he should be just as good as the first week, right?

Yes but you have to SPECIFICALLY use ONLY Test Suspension to get the best benefits....

Is this before or after you stick your head in the microwave?

I’ve been hearing about steroids and how they will get me big, where do you buy them and how many should I take?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but what are you asking? What are you looking to do?

Honestly, this should be placed in the beginner section.

Say I start a cycle with 200test/600npp and I already cruise with 200 test so no need to adjust that but with the npp would it be better to start it at say 400 then up it to 600 mid way through the cycle?

I kinda was thinking exactly what NGL34 said.

Say I start a cycle with 200test/600npp and I already cruise with 200 test so no need to adjust that but with the npp would it be better to start it at say 400 then up it to 600 mid way through the cycle?

I kinda was thinking exactly what NGL34 said.

Yes, start low and only raise the dose if your gains come to a halt. Don't stay on too long. The longer youre on the slower the gains will be and eventually it all comes to a halt unless youre taking insane doses.

In another thread you said you were already on 600mg primo and then in another 450mg tren. You also said you’ve been “cruising” on tren for 8 months....

In another thread you said you were already on 600mg primo and then in another 450mg tren. You also said you’ve been “cruising” on tren for 8 months....

Talks shit changing his story all the time and is a troll. In the very low probability he's not a troll, he's a moron with a ton of stupid questions and shouldn't be using AAS.

Not going to feed the troll again :)

Yea I'm on about 500mg tren n 600 primo. Its coming to an end next week so I'm just planning for my next blast.

Not trying to be more of an asshole than I normally am

But

Judging by your picture , for the money you wasted on taking all that primobolan and Tren you could have hired a good trainer

And

Gotten better gains with far less drugs
Less negative effect on your health
And learned alot about yourself , drugs and Nutrition.

Derailing the thread but it's a funny anecdote

Your question reminded me of someone who did the opposite, Paul Borresen's insane frontload-cycles. He would have you do something like inject 10 G Testosterone in week 1, followed by a shitload of Deca in week 2, followed by another shitload of Test in week 3, until around the 4 week mark at which point his cycles were done.

Paul died aged 38 so probably nothing you should copy :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner