over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop/tren vs Prop/NPP

LJack

Registered
I am looking to kick off a longer cycle, and plan on using either of these combos to start the first several weeks. Got several cycles under my belt, majority of them a few years back, and have been completely off for several months. I like the joint-friendly properties of deca, and for size, but at the same time, the weather will be changing soon and tren is good for hardening up. I have maybe 6-7wks worth of var @50mgs/day that I could incorporate as well. If running prop/NPP, it would prob be at 100-150mg/100mg EOD, and if Tren, @75mg EOD. Anyone ever run Test/deca/var? Would the the var make up the hardening difference of not using the tren? Again, this is to hit the receptors quick and effectively, and then for the last 10-12 weeks, It will be Test/EQ. One other thought is that the lean vascular effects of tren/prop would transition pretty well into the Test/EQ phase, imho.
I'm NOT starting an entire thread on hair issues, but knowing the potential of the aforementioned compounds, increased loss is a concern, since its in the fam. I really dont want the possible sides of oral finasteride since I just got married...gotta keep some lead in the pencil. I will be ordering Nizoral, but are there any topical, effective finasteride products?

Have you ever ran tren?

Personally i will never touch it again. Its just soooo toxic in my opinion. If you are not a competitive body builder i very strongly urge you to stay away from tren. I love NPP and i have never heard of anyone that didnt like it.

Mens dating club. Dating miami.

Marylin manson is dating, **broken link removed**. Hot transexual dating.
Free adult dating perrysburg ohio. Married dating in wingate north carolina, **broken link removed**.
Local free russian dating site, **broken link removed**. Friends with benefits or dating.
Dating your gibson. Dating game logo, **broken link removed**.
Single parent dating taftville connecticut, **broken link removed**. Hispanic lesbians dating personals.

i like the advice you already got, think about it one is a lot of sides possibly to virtually no sides.

Yeah, that was definitely in my thought process. Ran tren few yrs ago for a short time. I guess the hard vascular strength gains sound kinda nice...but as I asked before, anyone ever run prop/npp/var, or closely enough, test/deca/var? The one other tempting option I had was a prop/tren blend, which would mean much less oil volume, but NPP is pretty friendly and mild

Have you ever ran tren?

Personally i will never touch it again. Its just soooo toxic in my opinion. If you are not a competitive body builder i very strongly urge you to stay away from tren. I love NPP and i have never heard of anyone that didnt like it.

toxic as in liver toxic? it doesnt pass through the liver anymore than nandrolone, i think that is just a myth from people brewing finaplex wrong...

All AAS are toxic to a degree, but not specifically/dangerously hepatoxic like Alkylated, methylated orals. I know tren isnt as directly liver toxic as say, 50mg d-bol ED. It can, however, be the cause of renal issues in higher dosages, extended cycles for most people...it's potent stuff. Like I said, even if I were to incorporate it, it would be at prob 75mg/EOD, and maybe depend on the var for the additional hardening/strength gains, instead of more tren. Anyone with feedback on the topical finasteride, etc for hair?

Personally

I personally love NPP. I have not ran Tren is awhile. NPP with Prop is one of my favorites.

Some people complain of shortness of breathe, while on tren, but I have never experienced it myself. However, I was only running 100 mg Tren A EOD...

For overall safety, NPP is safe when used at say 100mg EOD.

It doesnt have to pass through the liver to be toxic as hell.

No other compound makes me feel like Tren. I have night sweats, insomnia, shortness of breath, high bp, bad lipids, gyno from hell, etc....You read more thread about people asking about the bad sides from tren than any other compound. You dont read several threads about people asking about the bad sides of Primo. There are 2 to 3 new threads every day on just this board about people asking about the sides of Tren. IT IS VERY TOXIC!!!!Not saying that some people dont get the sides, but 90% of people do get the negative sides from tren. I cant do a set of DB curls without having to prop up against a bench and catch my breath.

And yes i have ran prop, var and NPP and loved it. My favorite cycle of all time.

Yes, I know it doesnt have to be liver toxic to be toxic, that's why a lot of the sides are related to various other things, like kidney toxicity. KS Cowboy, how long did you run it, and how much? I'm fairly lean, maybe 12%, and was wanting to stay lean and hard looking, since I didnt start the bulking portion of this earlier in the year. That's why I was wondering about the hardening affects of var and how long it usually takes to notice. Never used it. I know 80% of it is going to be diet, and I eat pretty clean. Thanks again guys for the input. I'm tryin to talk myself into the NPP and dealing with the extra oil volume, and less hardening effects :)

I ran tren E for 6 weeks and had to quit because of the horrible sides. I waited about 6 months and tried tren A. Not as many sides for me with tren A and i ran it for about 8 weeks.

NPP will give you ALMOST the same thing (Not as dramatic as Tren. Lets face it tren is the strongest AAS you can use) without 99% of the sides. Var wont make you as hard as NPP (IMOP).

Maybe just running test and GH would be the safest way to grow with the least sides and health issues and Forget about all the other AAS?

Maybe just running test and GH would be the safest way to grow with the least sides and health issues and Forget about all the other AAS?

BINGO!!!! But most people wont heed this advice so usually i dont say it but you nailed it.

Yeah, that was definitely in my thought process. Ran tren few yrs ago for a short time. I guess the hard vascular strength gains sound kinda nice...but as I asked before, anyone ever run prop/npp/var, or closely enough, test/deca/var? The one other tempting option I had was a prop/tren blend, which would mean much less oil volume, but NPP is pretty friendly and mild

yes i just finished prop/npp/var @ 50/50/75 ed and it was outstanding

thats interesting, i believe i have read that the combination of gh and test leads to hardening of the heart tissue

Best Healthy Life Nice

**broken link removed**
Not diverse people realise there are myriad noteworthy foods present from your ...
Entitled To The HealthyLifeStores Dorchester's Healthfulness Edibles Value & More! Haleness Vitamins & Supplements Provisions Betray offering a full variety of fair marketing products fit Hale and hearty Eating. Fair Line of work Chocolate, Coffee and Robust Snacks.
Gaiam is a lifestyle media visitors that focuses on purposeful solutions for the benefit of belittling ... We propose the resources you miss to achieve self-growth, live a nutritious lifestyle or to positively transform your life. ... The Gaiam Outlet ...

Hey, if I had the $$ to keep running GH, I'd probably consider it :) but for the mean time, I think I might incorporate some peptides. And do you really think NPP is better for hardening than var? Everything I've read and heard has me thinking var is pretty great for hard, dense gains and even vascularity...but maybe I'm wrong?

I'm pretty sure I am going to start doing this.

using tren A right now for the first time. So far zero sides but I only started last thursday (5 days ago) so it's still too early. I did get the cough yesterday when I injected but it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

NPP I used and put on a lot of size. never used to cut though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner