advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enhancing the effects of CJC-1295 DAC with Huperzine A? (Interesting post)

Landmonster

Registered
I found an interesting post on another board, where a member claims to have found a simple way to dramatically increase the effectiveness of CJC-1295 DAC by simply taking 1 supplement to "block" somatostatin in the body: Huperzine A

Essentially, he claims that by taking Huperzine A to block somatostatin... you can create a continual very large bleed of hGH from taking CJC-1295 DAC.

Has anyone heard of this? or tried this? Does this seem true?

Below is a copy and paste from his post:
--------------------------------

CJC-1295 is the perfect foundation for doing this. Because it lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days straight. Whereas GHRH, which does the same signalling of the GHSR, only lasts 7 minutes.

First its important to understand how GH surges work. Pay especial attention to Somatostatin.

When a secretagogue of GH, such as GHRH, Ghrelin, Hexarelin, or CJC-1295, signals the GHSR it causes the pituitary to release HGH, IF, Somatostatin levels are low enough to allow it. Once a surge of GH is released, Somatostatin levels will rise up again, thus even if something is binding to the GHSR, it CANNOT signal the release of GH because Somatostatin levels are too high.

Somatostatin is what controls the negative feedback mechanisms of GH release in the pituitary. After a surge of GH is released from a secretagogue wether natural or man-made, Somatostatin levels will rise, preventing further GH release until the GH levels decrease, at which point the ultra-short feedback mechanisms of the hypothalamus-pituitary-axis (HPA) kick in and cause Somatostatin levels to decrease.

The moment somatostatin levels decrease sufficiently, more GH can be released. However under natural conditions, there wont be sufficient GHRH remaining at the GHSR to cause more GH release once Somatostatin levels decrease. Because GHRH is also released in surges, and only lasts 7 minutes upon its circulating release.

However because CJC-1295 lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days, its ALWAYS at the GHSR, so the moment somatostatin levels decrease enough, another surge of GH will happen because CJC-1295 is there binding to the GHSR's. Therefore under naturakl endocrine system, you'd get lets say 5 surges of GH a day. Whereas with CJC-1295, youd get lets say 15 surges of GH a day.

So whats the obvious limiters of GH release?? Well first, is the duration of GHRH or whatever GHS is signaling the release. This has been overcome with CJC-1295.

Whats the second limiter? Somatostatin. Somatostatin is an inhibitor of GH release. Not so easy to fix??? WRONG! This is where I come in.

Amazingly, no one that ive seen has realized this. That is, if you could inhibit Somatostatin levels while using CJC-1295, you would allow the CJC-1295 to signal an ENDLESS surge of GH (so long as the body was producing sufficient peptide, which means you need a high protein diet since peptides are made from amino acids in protein). Yes, thats not a typo, an ENDLESS surge of GH. The equivalent of strapping an IV bag of HGH to your back and walking around all-day with a drip of GH into you. The difference between the "surge" system and that would be night and day. Im not saying its the healthiest or safest thing to do, but it is so far beyond the natural endocrine function it will lead to results never before experienced or even imagined with HGH of any kind or any way previously available. I can vouch for this as ive been experimenting with this recently.

There is a class of compounds called Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors, that inihibit acetylcholineesterase, which is responsible for deactivating acetylcholine in the brain. Guess what? Acetylcholine is a very effective inhibitor of Somatostatin. Therefore Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors are indirect somatostatin inihibitors, working by increasing acetylcholine levels which then inhibit somatostatin levels.

Does this really work? YES, its been clinically proven in numerous studies with stunning results. In the studies they used GHRH + Acetylcholineesterase inhibitor Pyrostigmine at a dosage of 120mg. Remember GHRH only lasts 7 minutes, so they only get a single surge of GH from using it. What the study found is that orally administering Pyrostigmine, an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor, and then injecting GHRH vs. the placebo/control group resulted in a dramatically larger amount of GH released in response to the same dosage of GHRH. This is because somatostatin levels were dramatically lowered, and allowed an even larger amount of GH to be released in response to GHRH.

Had the study used CJC-1295 they wouldve had a far greater result. Not only would more GH be released per surge, but they wouldve had an endless or damn near endless surge of GH release, rather than the normal "Pulsatile" release system which is controlled by:

A) The short duration of GHRH and other endogenous secretagogues (overcome with CJC-1295)

B) The GH-inhibitory action of Somatostatin (overcome with acetylcholineesterase inhibitors)

Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors are taken orally, they are legal and readily available for purchase as they are extracted from natural plant sources. They are CHEAP, costing just a dollar or less per day to use in conjunction with CJC-1295. By taking them you can use a lower CJC-1295 dosage and still get much greater results. It totally changes the pituitary system into what I must call the uber-pituitary.

Normally the pituitary functions like this; 1) Endogenous GH secretagogue such as GHRH or Ghrelin, signals pituitary to release HGH, the amount of GH released is controlled by somatostatin and GHRH quantity. 2) Pituitary releases HGH creating a 'surge', immediately after, somatostatin levels rise thus making the pituitary unresponsive to GHRH or other secretagogues, GHRH remaining becomes deactivated due to proteocyltic cleavage. 3) After the HGH released has become deacticated by the body, Somatostatin levels begin to decrease again, and once more endogenous secretagogues arrive, another surge will occur and repeat process.

The pituitary function using CJC-1295 + a somatostatin inhibitor (in this case acetylcholineesterase inhibitors), functions like this: 1) Exogenously supplied GH secretagogue CJC-1295 signals pituitary to release HGH, the amount of GH released is GREATER than without acetylcholineesterase inhibitor due to suppression of somatostatin. 2) Pituitary releases HGH creating a surge, however, somatostatin levels fail to rise after the release, therefore the pituitary remains responsive to secretagogues to signal more release of HGH, and the CJC-1295 fails to degrade due to its design thus lasting 24 hours a day for 8-10 days from an injection. 3) After the HGH is released, ANOTHER surge is immediatley signalled by the still active CJC-1295, and then another surge, and another, and another, and another, and another, and in the time span that 1 natural surge wouldve happened and another would be ready to go, probably 20x as many surges have already occured.

So for just 50 extra cents a day and the consumption of an oral pill of a legal, readily available compound, you can ABSURDLY modify the pituitary response to CJC-1295 by suppressing Somatostatin. YOUVE BEEN WARNED, this is INSANELY potent, beyond the design of humanity. BE CAREFUL!

Theres 3 common acetylcholineesterase inhibitors, they are;

Pyrostigmine (120mg/ed) Galantamine (8-16mg/ed) Huperzine A (50-150mcg/ed)

NOTICE, Huperzine A dosage is in the MICROgrams NOT MILLIgrams. If you took 50mg of Huperzine A you would DIE. I use Huperzine A myself for this. But you can use any of the above, perhaps pyrostigmines better because thats what was proven effective in the clinical studies at that specific dosage. But all three of the above are acetylcholineesterase inhibiors and will thuis have the same inhibitory impact on somatostatin.

This is how, for just an extra 50 cents to a dollar a day, you can turn CJC-1295 into the physiological equivalent of strapping an IV bag of HGH to your back and having a 24 hour drip. As you can imagine this is ABSURDLY POWERFUL and needs great respect and caution when you first begin experimenting. Start with a low CJC-1295 dosage and a low acetylcholineesterase inhibitor dosage, and work from there based on your experiences.

EVERYONE should do this. It gives you FAAAAAAAAAAR more bang for your buck from the CJC-1295, and costs just cents per day to do ontop of CJC-1295 use. Its supported fully by clinical studies, just search for the pyrostigmine/GHRH study.

Last edited:
This looks exciting. Looking forward to test results.

Most everyone is already doing this with their peptide protocols. 100-200mcg 3x per day definitely makes a difference.

Yep I've been doing this for a while now. 200mcgs 3 times per day

Most everyone is already doing this with their peptide protocols. 100-200mcg 3x per day definitely makes a difference.

Can you explain? Are you talking about CJC-1295 DAC, or even with the GHRPs too? Would it make every hGH release more powerful?

At the moment I'm researching CJC w/o DAC and GHRP2 at least 3 times per day. Want to add CJC into research but haven't ordered yet. Yes I take Huperzine about 30 mins prior to peptides. Last Huperzine I take is at about 2-3 pm though as any later I am too alert to sleep.

I wonder does anyone see noticeable difference when adding Huperzine??

Yes it will help with any kind of hgh release, whether it be endo or exogenous. It blocks somatostatin which basically battles with hgh if I understand it correctly

I wonder does anyone see noticeable difference when adding Huperzine??

I do see a difference in body recomp but as far as side effects being stronger, no I can't feel the difference. The only different side effect I get is like I am more alert and brain function is clearer. But this also happens when only Huperzine is used, so it's not the peps.
BTW I don't get the numb hands like a lot of guys get here either

I do see a difference in body recomp but as far as side effects being stronger, no I can't feel the difference. The only different side effect I get is like I am more alert and brain function is clearer. But this also happens when only Huperzine is used, so it's not the peps.
BTW I don't get the numb hands like a lot of guys get here either

Yeah, me neither mate (re. numb hands), I wonder why?? Prob coz us Aussies are just so bloody hard core!! Lol...(joking kids!!).

My subject does feel the diff when taking hup-a with green tea, when researching cjc 1295 w. Dac, he tells me he can deff feel increased pulsing as opposed to no hup-a with green tea. That is combined with 100mcg ghrp-2 x 2 daily with his Dac.

Yeah, me neither mate (re. numb hands), I wonder why?? Prob coz us Aussies are just so bloody hard core!! Lol...(joking kids!!).

My subject does feel the diff when taking hup-a with green tea, when researching cjc 1295 w. Dac, he tells me he can deff feel increased pulsing as opposed to no hup-a with green tea. That is combined with 100mcg ghrp-2 x 2 daily with his Dac.

Lol yep....I wish I had numb hands when I used it. I might have to add the green tea to the mix too

Lol yep....I wish I had numb hands when I used it. I might have to add the green tea to the mix too

Yeah, I get the slight head rush and flushed face feeling....but no numb hands like a lot of others report...who knows why....I guess we just need to remember that everyone feels different sides....I know it is working tho, I have the results in fat loss, strength, muscle repair, deep sleep etc....(mate, I've been having some wicked dreams, hey!)

So I guess we are all just a bit different!!

Yeah I have some weird ass dreams too. I love the fat loss, strength and muscle repair, but I will admit I missed the muscle pain 48hrs later. Feels like I haven't trained sometimes

Yeah I have some weird ass dreams too. I love the fat loss, strength and muscle repair, but I will admit I missed the muscle pain 48hrs later. Feels like I haven't trained sometimes

Yeah, I know what u mean, but that just proves the muscles are healing faster, so we can train heavier and harder but have shorter recomp times....yeah baby!!!

Mate, I had a sik sexy dream last nite....heaps of hot chicks in lingere at a bloody awesome pool party....shit bro, I didn't wanna wake up!! I mean, obviously, like all us blokes, I've had plenty of dreams like that before, but this was so vivid and real...it was awesome!

Yep I've ad dreams like that too but they always end really weirdly too. Add MT2 into your research and the girl dreams will be even worse. The amount of times I've woken up in the middle of the night groping my mrs thinking its someone else in a dream lol crazy

I never noticed any difference using huperzine A, but it was cheap enough and I have plenty of it, so why the hell not? However, there are no studies that I could find on pubmed linking huperzine A and somatostatin inhibition. It looks like somatostatin release is under cholinergic control (acetylcholine controls the release of somatostatin), making huperzine A, if it is a potent AChE inhibitor, something that *should* suppress somatostatin, but we can't say for sure. The studies I found all use pyridostigmine, so that could be a better choice if available, since we have hard data on its effects on somatostatin.

Pyridostigmine, an Acetylcholinesterase In... [J Neuroendocrinol. 1990] - PubMed - NCBI
GH FEEDBACK OCCURS THROUGH MODULATION OF HYPOTHALAMIC SOMATOSTATIN UNDER CHOLINERGIC CONTROL: STUDIES WITH PYRIDOSTIGMINE AND GHRH - ROSS - 2008 - Clinical Endocrinology - Wiley Online Library

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws