over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about fake Chinese HGH

PumpinIron

Registered
I'm a newbie to HGH by all means so forgive me if this question doesn't make sense or if it's stupid.

I have read on some other forums (I won't name them) a lot of senior veteran members bashing Riptropin and calling it "a generic Chinese blue top with labels". A lot of the guys seem adamant that Rips are bunk and that the Chinese are putting 'something' (they don't say what) in the supposed HGH just to make your GH serum tests come back high.

While I do not believe this it did get my mind thinking... Couldn't someone just sell HGH but instead of putting actual HGH in it they could just put something cheaper like GHRP-6? If you took that and went to have a serum test I assume the results would come back at least somewhat positive since it would cause your body to produce the extra growth hormone?

I guess what I am wondering is is there any way that a GH serum test can actually determine if the HGH is endogenous or exogenous? If not, what's to stop manufacturers from just putting GHRP-6 in it and calling it HGH?

Is there any other way to actually prove you have authentic HGH and not just something that causes your natural GH production to increase (i.e. GHRP-6)?

no, it wouldnt elevate to the serum levels people are getting on rips. rips were also tested by a lab here on pro muscle. they are gh. it showed the purity levels etc. although the levels of purity were like 88 percent i think. the provider is working on getting the product to be even better.

Ghrp6 would raise gh serum for first thirty minutes not three hours like serum test we take to test legit hgh

Gotcha! This is why I wanted to hear from some experts. It all makes sense now.

I've seen all the serum tests for Rips and there's no doubt they are good stuff. It boggles my mind how people on other boards (notably senior vets) can blast the stuff and call it fake and then accuse the Chinese of putting 'something else' in there to raise GH levels.

Anyways, I got a bunch of Rips from TP so I'll be doing my first run with them (starting out low and slowly increasing) and I'm sure they'll make me a believer.

Gotcha! This is why I wanted to hear from some experts. It all makes sense now.

I've seen all the serum tests for Rips and there's no doubt they are good stuff. It boggles my mind how people on other boards (notably senior vets) can blast the stuff and call it fake and then accuse the Chinese of putting 'something else' in there to raise GH levels.

Anyways, I got a bunch of Rips from TP so I'll be doing my first run with them (starting out low and slowly increasing) and I'm sure they'll make me a believer.

To be honest with you the reason why we bash rips cause we have tried them and pharm grade and we know what real legit pure hgh is gonna do too you . I have ran tp rips for a while at 5ius ed i gained 10 plus pounds of water and joint pains and it raised resting HR too 100 for whole time i was on em . I am on gentropin currently and no sides water retention nothing straight from pharmacy at same dose once you try good gh you will understand what you are taking something isnt right with it . Im not saying rips are bunk gh im sure it has a lil in there but why in the world would i wanna take them im a bb i am striving too look my best and on them i look worse thats not what i am trying too accomplish on these gentropins and saizen also that i look better daily thats what gh is suppose too do for you not make you look worse . People cant afford pharm grade and i understand that but if it was me and you are serious about bb i would just spend that money on more test / tren at least you will be getting a product too make you look and feel better

And ps since your about too start em take a good pic of yourself in mirror and 4 weeks later do it again and see which one you like better you will have your answer why vets dont like em

Last edited:
I'll definitely take the before and after pics to see what I like better.

This is my first run with HGH ever so who knows what results ill get.

I do wonder why Rips cause the bloating and Pharma grade HGH doesn't do that as much. Also, I wish I knew where to get Pharma grade HGH without a script!

This will be my first HGH cycle ever so I obviously don't have have the experience that some of you guys have with HGH. However, from all the research I've done it seems that any kind of HGH (whether it's Chinese generic or Pharma grade) can cause water retention.

I've heard of people gaining 20lbs of water weight on Rips in a matter of weeks, and then I've heard of some people only gaining 1 or 2lbs. I've also read posts from people using Pharma grade HGH and some of them gain 10 or more pounds as well.

So, I'm no expert but it would seem that some of it is dependent on the individual. With as many years as I've been cycling AAS along side some of my buddies, I can say first hand that one of us might get a lot of sides from a certain compound while the other might not get any sides at all.

I think almost everything in this game can effect each individual differently to some extent.

I don't understan why on alot and I mean alot of other bords hate on rips?

I don't understan why on alot and I mean alot of other bords hate on rips?

What I question even more is why some of these senior veteran members on other boards accuse the Chinese of putting 'something else' in their HGH (including Rips) to make your GH serum test results come back positive. Then when you ask these guys what that 'something else' that the Chinese put in there to accomplish this none of them have an answer.

I'd be interested to hear just one time from someone what they 'think' is in there if it's not HGH. What else would explain the GH serum results that Rips are getting?

I love Rips hands down its great GH, I have seen Eljefes post all over the place putting down rips and generics yet has no real solid backing on any of his accusations. Fact of the matter the Chinese have the capability of manufacturing Affordable GH and that is a well known fact.

Yes sir, nailed it :yeahthat:

I'll definitely take the before and after pics to see what I like better.

This is my first run with HGH ever so who knows what results ill get.

I do wonder why Rips cause the bloating and Pharma grade HGH doesn't do that as much. Also, I wish I knew where to get Pharma grade HGH without a script!

Not true at all. Pharm grade hgh can and does cause edema/bloat. Read the omnitrope manual and it says in there that hgh can cause edema. I had a friend years ago that blew up like a balloon running 6ius of seros daily. Some of you guys need to start reading up on gh and the side effects instead of talking about things you don't know or have little knowledge of.

Last edited:
Not true at all. Pharm grade hgh can and does cause edema/bloat. Read the omnitrope manual and it says in there that hgh can cause edema. I had a friend years ago that blew up like a balloon running 6ius of seros daily. Some of you guys need to start reading up on gh and the side effects instead of talking about things you don't know or have little knowledge of.

I gained 24 Lbs in 10 days off 8iu serostim per day

I gained 24 Lbs in 10 days off 8iu serostim per day

EXACTLY!!! JJ thank you for posting. I have run seros in the past but didn't put on much water weight, but damn, my friend looked like a prego chipmunk.

Jefe certainly appears to have a agenda, sounds like sour grapes.

So it sounds like maybe the bloat from HGH can vary from person to person regardless of whether its Chinese or Pharma grade?

I suppose it makes complete sense. I did 50mg per day of Anadrol for 4 weeks and maybe put on 6lbs of water at most. I've heard of some guys putting on over 15lbs of water retention.

When i pop a whole vial of seros I have ballons around my ankles. Samething, even in the seros instructions is says it can cause water retention

Jefe certainly appears to have a agenda, sounds like sour grapes.

if you can explain my agenda please do i will def listen i have had bad experiences on rips esp and others and when i speak the truth you guys that are profiting for it bash me and we all know why and the other ones that arent profiting for it are praising it because there hands went numb and they gained 12 pounds . If your happy with it so be it but dont bash me because i speak my exp from the mans rips or generics in general. This is such a touchy subject with you guys and i know why you guys cannot fathom that you are getting a poor product it will never get threw your head that you are getting robbed from the results that legit gh gives you cause you know no better and the ones that do no better cause you know who you are are the ones that have agendas cause you post generic praise on here and go to other boards and praise pharm grade cause generics are shit lol

Last edited:
Just googled the meaning of the phrase "beating a dead horse" and this thread along with similar ones came up first

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear