over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First 4 peptide cycle, Advice Please!!

AdonisDreams

Newbies
Hey guys, I'd like to thank you in advanced for reading and possibly assisting me with my research. I've worked and read alot, and here is a custom peptide cycle that I designed for myself in order to further assist with Lipolysis and lean muscle yield (body recomp)

Stats: I'm 19 years old 6'1" 207lbs at 10% bodyfat, from a starting point of 222.6lbs at around 13-14% bodyfat. I would like to eventually compete in Men's Physique and later possibly venture into the sport of bodybuilding. I've been lifting and dieting seriously for 4 years. I do plan on potentially using steroids further down the road but have decided to wait until I am 22 years old in order to even consider using anabolic steroids (preferably 23-25).

Please critique my 4 peptide cycle in regards to length and dosages, also the timing of shots as well. I do not expect much from these peptides at all, but am rather doing this as a first injectible cycle to train myself to get used to intramuscular injections and to prime myself for further growth before using anabolics. Thank you again for your time.

NAME: IGF-1LR3
LENGTH: Wk1-6
DOSAGE: 40mcg
PROTOCOL: 2 shots (20mcg each) directly Post-Workout every 3rd day
(20mg bi laterally intramuscularly) followed by Protein Shake consisting of 48g Whey and 50g Carb from Dextrose (Gatorade) to avoid hypoglycemia and maximize anabolic response. This will be followed by a meal no more than 1.5 hours later, which will supply an additional 100g carbs.
EXPECTED RESULT: Increased muscle growth, Decrease in Bodyfat, Increased nutrient shuttling capacity, possibly longer lasting muscle pump, fuller muscles, muscle cell hyperplasia (I know it can take 6months to see this benefit in full), Regeneration of nerve tissue.
SIDE EFFECTS: Many remain unknown due to relatively new nature of the peptide. Hypoglycemia due to nutrient shuttling which will be attempted to be combatted through aforementioned meal planning. Possible expedited growth of pre-existing cancer. (I understand this is very serious, although have decided I am willing to take the risk. As of recent screenings, I am cancer free.)

NAME: PEG MGF
LENGTH: Wk1-6
DOSAGE: 200mcg
PROTOCOL: 2 shots (100mcg each) directly post workout on specified days. (100mg bi laterally intramuscularly). Will be followed by same protocol as above.
EXPECTED RESULT: Site Enhancement; Increased muscle growth of the treated area, Increased muscle fullness and expedited recovery of the treated area,
The ability to cause muscle cell hyperplasia of the treated area, Causes immature muscle cell nuclei to turn into fully functioning muscle fibers
SIDE EFFECTS: Many remain unknown. I fully take responsibility for any potential risks that this may bring down the line.

NAME: CJC-1293 aka CJC-1295(No DAC) aka modified GRF(1-29) no DAC
LENGTH: wk1-12
DOSAGE: 300mcg daily (100mcg in 3 shots)
PROTOCOL: Morning, Pre-Workout, Right before bed (always no carbs 40minutes after injection)
EXPECTED RESULT: To increase natural pulse of GH, work synergistically with
GHRP-6, possibly aid in lipolysis as well as lean muscle yield and recovery/ body recomp.

NAME: GHRP-6
LENGTH: Wk1-12
DOSAGE: 300mcg daily (100mcg in 3 shots)
PROTOCOL: This will be taken up in the same pin as the CJC-1293 and injected at the same time (3x daily) They will be Always taken on an empty stomach, and I will avoid any form of carb for 40 minutes after injection.
REASONING: GHRP-6 over ipamorilin because price and I’d like more hunger for bulking, chose GHRP-6 over GHRP-2 Because Least amount of sides in respect to prolactin, cortisol and aldosterone

So, are you pretty set on this as a route to go?

You are not considering AAS until later? My suggestion would be to reverse this way of thinking as IMO peptides are more of a "black-box" than AAS (as for the potential risks).

However, I do think peptides are amazing - they do work for sure.

My advice would be to run IGF and MGF separately: first use MGF for hyperplasia and then the IGF later.

Other than that - looks good. Throw in some huperzine-a or green tea extract

I disagree. I think going the peptides route first is a great idea. Plus you can still compete in natural competitions. I would personally just start with cjc/ghrp-2 by itself. Then add other compounds after you have assessed those compounds effectiveness. Good luck. A log would be nice.

Thank you both very much for the responses!

I thought huperzine- A and green tea were mainly for DAC and prolonged the "bleed", I didn't want a "bleed" because I'm inexperienced and heard it was less natural than the "burst" in response to my gender.

Ridge, thanks for the advice. I was looking at it the exact way you phrased it. I would like to compete naturally until I am about 23 and hop on the juice. At my age I thought priming with peptides might be a good idea to squeeze out some more gains before anabolic steroids.

I will definitely consider the 2 compound recommendation, it seems like it would be great for my wallet too!'

You won't kill yourself (as of now from what we know) with the routine you have.

If you are interested in empirically researched (i.e. chemicals that have a longer track record of research) compounds go with AAS - peptides are really new.

You won't kill yourself (as of now from what we know) with the routine you have.

If you are interested in empirically researched (i.e. chemicals that have a longer track record of research) compounds go with AAS - peptides are really new.

I appreciate the comment, Waterscholar.

I will not be using AAS until at least 22 years of age due to sensitivity of Endocrine system. I have read human trials of IGF and the results seem promising. Let's hope for the best.

Thanks

Good post. I'm also doing peptides only (no AAS) and am very pleased with the results.

This past run I've added HGH Frag and have been impressed with the fat loss thus far..

Fasted Cardio on 600mcg Frag is turbocharging my summer six pack goal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear