over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC-1295 DAC: Use alone, or with GHRP?

Landmonster

Registered
So here's some questions about CJC 1295 DAC. It involves a matter of financial trade-offs.

Assume that a researcher has a fixed budget per week for researching GHRH and/or GHRP peptides... let's say he has $50/week. For this question, also assume that his goal is to maximize muscle gains and fat loss in his research subject.

Now, for a budget of $50/week, would it be MOST advantageous for him to allocate that $50 entirely towards CJC-1295 DAC? (Something like CJC DAC (@4mg) per week)

Or

Should he allocate his $50 among GHRH and GHRP? (Something like CJC-1295 DAC (@2mg) + GHRP-6 throughout the week?)

Now, for question #2.
Let's say a researcher increases his fixed budget to $100/week. Do the ratios change?

For example, would he best off to run 8mg of CJC per week with no GHRPs?
Or would he want 4mg of CJC, with the rest spent on additional GHRPs?
Or would he want 2mg of CJC, with the rest spent on additional GHRPs?

The reason I pose this question is because I would like to understand how it is most wise to allocate dollars towards these products to optimize the gains in the subject. (Cost constraints become increasingly important in long-term research)

I have read that some researchers prefer high doses of CJC-1295 DAC by itself, with no GHRPs. Others say there is a synergistic effect when combining a medium amount of CJC-1295 DAC with an appropriate amount of GHRPs. The question is, which one is best, when considering cost constraints?

Last edited:
The most impressive serum hgh blood work using cjcDAC was when combined with ghrp2. He was running cjc DAC at 3mg/wk, and also taking ghrp2 at 100mcg 4x/day. He also added in cjc no dac with the ghrp2 but it isn't necessary on a fixed budget. His serum hgh was 48 which is insane and his igf1 was 390. The blood work is posted in my thread one page back or two. These doses are as high as you need. If I was rich I would take 1mg DAC every night before bed, and ghrp2 4 times a day.

Don't you feel like the addition of his CJC no-DAC taken every day would contribute to those numbers?

So he was taking CJC DAC @ 3mg per week, plus another total of 1-2mg of non-DAC?

Also, your statement kind of contradicts yourself. You say if you were rich you'd take 7mg CJC-DAC per week. So why is it that 3mg is all that I need? I guess you're thinking there's more to gain from higher doses?

Last edited:
CJC 1295 DAC ! Rules

If you are on a budget CJC 1295 DAC with GHRP- 2 or GHRP-6 is the best way to go. I would do 1 mg per week and if you have more money to spend 2 mg per week and inject #7 days a week. I have gotten super lean with this combo and just added Ostarine at 15 mg in the morning and the pumps are FANTASTIC ! My Rat is super pumped all day !

The Beaver......

My research was 2mgs a week of Dac and ghrp2 3-4 times a day. My test subject loved it.

How do you guys have time to inject a subject 4x a day? What would be the logistics of such a protocol?

And doesn't this interfere with your money-making careers/jobs? That's my biggest concern.

Before work, lunch time, pre workout, before bed....ect. you could leave it in yout car and go get some lunch.

Don't you feel like the addition of his CJC no-DAC taken every day would contribute to those numbers?

So he was taking CJC DAC @ 3mg per week, plus another total of 1-2mg of non-DAC?

Also, your statement kind of contradicts yourself. You say if you were rich you'd take 7mg CJC-DAC per week. So why is it that 3mg is all that I need? I guess you're thinking there's more to gain from higher doses?

to get igf of 390 and gh serum of 48 i did this....

8am: 200mcg hup-a and green tea complex
8:30am mod-grf 100mcg ghrp-2 100mcg
11am workout
1pm 100mcg lr3 then eat
5pm 200mcg hup-a and green tea
5:30pm mod-grf 100mcg ghrp-2 100mcg
6pm eat
10:30pm 200mcg hup-a and green tea
11pm 500mcg Dac and 100mcg ghrp-2

to get igf of 390 and gh serum of 48 i did this....

8am: 200mcg hup-a and green tea complex
8:30am mod-grf 100mcg ghrp-2 100mcg
11am workout
1pm 100mcg lr3 then eat
5pm 200mcg hup-a and green tea
5:30pm mod-grf 100mcg ghrp-2 100mcg
6pm eat
10:30pm 200mcg hup-a and green tea
11pm 500mcg Dac and 100mcg ghrp-2

Ok.

So 300mcg GHRP-2 per day
500mcg CJC DAC per day
200mcg Mod-GRF per day
100 mcg Igf1 per day

That's a lot!

What kinds of gains and/or side effects did you notice from this? And over what time period?

Last edited:
I have been on DAC 1mg every other day with no ghrp's for 4 weeks now. For me this is working wonders as body fat is falling and muscle mass is staying the same and definition is really getting me noticed at the gym. I pin at night before bed. The new lr3 just came and may start it next week. Really wanted to run the DAC for 60-90 days but the pumps I got from the old lr3 is going to make it hard to just look at it in the fridge. When I do I have now decided to do 50 mcg's m-f which are work out days. As a note: for me I have ran the 100/100 no dac ghrp2 for 90 days, 5x a day, with nothing else and the 4 weeks of DAC is in another leage. The only thing I can compare it to is 5 ius of HGH without the bloat I get from HGH and the results are visible in a much shorter time. I also run huperzine A 100 mcg's 3x a day.

Ok.

So 300mcg GHRP-2 per day
500mcg CJC DAC per day
200mcg Mod-GRF per day
100 mcg Igf1 per day

That's a lot!

What kinds of gains and/or side effects did you notice from this? And over what time period?

its not that much....and only 4 pins a day

i dont think the lr3 affected either of the labs...could be wrong....i think alpha said it wont show up on igf- lab

gained 7lbs lbm (some of that i would think is IM water) while keeping calories the same...noticably leaner...very full...increased vascularity....increased strength...better skin...numb/tight hands....deeper sleep (hard to get up though).....better overall sense of well being....all in 1 1/2 months i guess

Last edited:
Before work, lunch time, pre workout, before bed....ect. you could leave it in yout car and go get some lunch.

Does it not need refrigeration like most peps?

Amazing Peptide comment

Lately, I have been reading up on peptides. Currenlty, I have a vague understanding on their impact on the body's own gh production. I find Bluerage's and MG1228 results amazing. Bluerage indicates it's like running 5 iu hgh and MG1228 indicates a 7lb gain in what he described as lean body mass, an increase in vascularity, increased strength, better sleep and a sense of well-being.

Keeping in mind that I too am on a budget, I am wondering what type of results could you expect if you combined one of these peptide protocols along with lets say a 4iu - 5iu X5 HGH run? If this combo could equal a straight HGH run of let's say 10iuHGH, think of the results and the money you could save vs. 10iuHGHX5? Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

If used with a ghrp in place of mod grf, assuming the norm of ghrp 3x100 per day, what would the dose for cjc be, 300 all taken at once per day? It seems more people are taking this daily than before. Was the 2 mg per week dose based off of most using the mod grf 3 x 100 per day for a total of 2.1 mgs per week?

I wonder if using with a ghrp, if less cjc would be necessary than the higher dose protocols.

I had same question about tesamorelin. Is a 2 mg per day dose necessary when taking with a ghrp?

Thanks for the info.

Lately, I have been reading up on peptides. Currenlty, I have a vague understanding on their impact on the body's own gh production. I find Bluerage's and MG1228 results amazing. Bluerage indicates it's like running 5 iu hgh and MG1228 indicates a 7lb gain in what he described as lean body mass, an increase in vascularity, increased strength, better sleep and a sense of well-being.

Keeping in mind that I too am on a budget, I am wondering what type of results could you expect if you combined one of these peptide protocols along with lets say a 4iu - 5iu X5 HGH run? If this combo could equal a straight HGH run of let's say 10iuHGH, think of the results and the money you could save vs. 10iuHGHX5? Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

i really hope someone answers this

2mg/week of DAC and 2-3 shots of GHRP-2 a day pushed my IGF to 388 from 210. Which cost about $30/week. My labs are on the forum.

Also peptides do not need to be refigerated as long as you use them in 60 days.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear