over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Huperzine & Green tea

BushMan

Registered
Hi guys, I just want to make sure I have this right.

I found a local store that sells huperzine for cheap. How much would you recommend I take? 100mcg or 200mcg? And I hear not to take it after 5PM or it will keep you awake at night so does that mean you could only dose it twice a day? Also, you take it 30 minutes before the peps, right?

What about the green tea? How much and how long before the pin?

If I use both of these will I notice a difference in my cjc w/o dac/ghrp?

Hi guys, I just want to make sure I have this right.

I found a local store that sells huperzine for cheap. How much would you recommend I take? 100mcg or 200mcg? And I hear not to take it after 5PM or it will keep you awake at night so does that mean you could only dose it twice a day? Also, you take it 30 minutes before the peps, right?

What about the green tea? How much and how long before the pin?

If I use both of these will I notice a difference in my cjc w/o dac/ghrp?

I've only ever seen those supplements used while usin W/ Dac and not.with a ghrp.

I can tell big difference when using them.My huperzine a is dosed at 300 per pill and I take 1 3 times a day and drinl 3-4 green teas nonsweet daily,use 100mcg both cjc1295w/o and ghrp2 then 1.5-2 ius hgh morning and nite.

First lets clear some things huperzine will not keep you up at night... 100mcg two or 3 times a day is more then enough no need to over do it. Green tea also 3 or 4 times a day for the tea or take as recommended on bottle if in pill form.

It will enhance all peps and gh!

I have been experimenting with Huperzine for a while now at different times of the day and for me I can definitely say that if I take it too late in th day I have troubles sleeping on it. Not saying it does this for everyone but it definitely does for me. My brain is too wired to relax and sleep

I have been experimenting with Huperzine for a while now at different times of the day and for me I can definitely say that if I take it too late in th day I have troubles sleeping on it. Not saying it does this for everyone but it definitely does for me. My brain is too wired to relax and sleep

I take 300mcg before bed and sleep great. Granted I can have an espresso two hours before bed and sleep great too.

Which one has the best effects? I've been doing just Huperzine 300mcg, 4 times a day, and dont really notice any difference. This is with using peptides and GH. Is the green tea more powerful than huperzine in these effects?

I take 300mcg before bed and sleep great. Granted I can have an espresso two hours before bed and sleep great too.

Yeah your body must be better conditioned to it than mine, I rarely have caffeine except sometimes prior to training, so that might also be a factor.
I find on Huperzine my brain functions are high and struggle to relax on it. I love the clarity it gives my brain though lol

okay guys the whole huperzine start with with prof. or dr. something that was a NTBM rep and was repping extreme peptides and then purchase peptides.

He did the research with cjc WITH DAC and used huperzine to control the GH bleeding.

You don't need it for anything else such as cjc withOUT dac and GHRP since they do NOT cause GH bleeding. They have a short half life unlike dac that has a half life of 8 days.

If one wants to brush up on the benefits of Green tea extract and Huperzine A.

Google them with "RussianStar"

Ak

okay guys the whole huperzine start with with prof. or dr. something that was a NTBM rep and was repping extreme peptides and then purchase peptides.

He did the research with cjc WITH DAC and used huperzine to control the GH bleeding.

You don't need it for anything else such as cjc withOUT dac and GHRP since they do NOT cause GH bleeding. They have a short half life unlike dac that has a half life of 8 days.

How does it help control the bleed?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner