over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time peptide guy

Nicodimas

Newbies
Ok my buddy told me to start here:
CJC-1293 <2mg> x14
Ghrp2 <5mg> x7

I will also being taking Orange Triads/Lights out/EZ loss tea herbal while on it if this effects anything.

My workout is Bikram Yoga before work x7//Run 3miles at work x 5 days//Stronglifts 5x5. I am already doing this.

I eat 4 good days/3 shitty...to be completely honest. Diet it tough..i like food and bikram makes food taste wonderful.

So that creates a 100/100 ratio for about 90 days unless I messed up my math.

When I stop this should I take something to counter coming off it...am I going mess up other chemicals doing this??

Last edited:
CJC-1293 <2mg> x14
Ghrp2 <5mg> x7

I will also being taking Orange Triads/Lights out/EZ loss tea herbal while on it if this effects anything.

My workout is Bikram Yoga before work x7//Run 3miles at work x 5 days//Stronglifts 5x5. I am already doing this.

I eat 4 good days/3 shitty...to be completely honest. Diet it tough..i like food and bikram makes food taste wonderful.

When I stop this should I take something to counter coming off it...am I going mess up other chemicals doing this??

Like a peptide pct? Never heard of anyone doing that. But good question.

what r u trying to do.

what is the end goal with the research?

CJC-1293 <2mg> x14
Ghrp2 <5mg> x7

Whats your ultimate goal bro?

i'm 30 and keeping more weight when I was 20ish. Basically I want to look what I looked like at 20-22. :)

My goal is to go from 188-->16X and increase lean muscle mass. That would be my ideal situation. I know I can do it. Crazy low BF/ Really strong/Still be able to run too.

I watched my buddy do this same thing, working out less...and his results where amazing.

Last edited:
CJC-1293 <2mg> x14
Ghrp2 <5mg> x7

I will also being taking Orange Triads/Lights out/EZ loss tea herbal while on it if this effects anything. great choice on the orange triad forget the lights out because the peptides will knock your rats light out (trust me on this) ;) and for your animals clen is a great product to add if you are going to fat loss.

I eat 4 good days/3 shitty...to be completely honest. Diet it tough..i like food and bikram makes food taste wonderful. start cooking your food in mass during the weekend in the oven and put them in shaker cups add some sauce and shake it. That is what I do and it helps a lot on keeping the diet clean.

So that creates a 100/100 ratio for about 90 days unless I messed up my math. you want your peptides to be at 100/100mcg so your good to go bro

You wouldn't need to take anything when you stop but I've been researching them with my rats for MONTHS now and not only they have lost A LOT of fat but they have had the greatest sleeps of their lives. Like seriously 4 hours of sleep on peptides to them feels like 9 hours of "normal" sleep.

Hope that helps! :)

Thank you all for your advice..now for the true work... :)

Keep you all updated in a couple of months.

My buddy seems to run hot running these..Like when he decides to take powerful thermos...normal?...just random? change of diet?. He is just turning down his A/C...for getting to sleep issues.

Otherwise..report of sleep are amazing..once he falls asleep.

195->179 overall so far. Not bad at 30! My waist went from 36 to 33. My minimum to my knowledge is 32..but that last inch will be the next 10 pounds. The hardest ten.

10 more! took a break for a couple of weeks and mixed in a groupon for
"Flow" Bikram < holy hard> and running 4-5 miles a day. 5x5 strong lifts always there.

I feel great..!

Diet...6x a week. 1 day whatever--. I workout everyday...only when I hurt do i take a day off. Rarely.

Day 1-6
-Bikram Yoga-
Eat Organic Cereal with Vit D whole milk
Protein Bar 25 g 200 calories
3 ounces walnuts
-Assault before run-
Run
Salad with chicken <300 calories>
4 ounces of fruit
6 ounces of vegetables
3 ounces of walnuts
Protein Shake <50 g of protein 400 Calories>
-5x5 lift here-
2x Peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

Lemonade and Green Tea drinks// a ton of water. No soda no beer. A glass of wine if i want a beer.

Workouts: Bikram Yoga/ 5x5/ Running @ 4.4 miles a day. Golf/Raquetball sometimes.
I work in a cube...so i can't escape the phone.

Any help on diet?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads