over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopep US igf-1 lr3

CHAPS

Registered
Research started today, wanting to maintain what i can after being on for 3 years. 40mcg post-workout with 40g's carbs from poweraide + 15g's bcaa's, 30 minutes later 60g's whey isolate+1lb strawberries. Blood sugar dipping down, always a good sign with igf-1 :).

why such a low amount of igf and carbs? idc, just curious to your goals.

Cycling carbs, and starting low with the igf-1, have been up to 100mcg in the past with amino-outpost's peps and it was amazing stuff. I have to gauge the lethargy pretty much, I work in a physically demanding trade and the lethargy i felt before at 100mcg was really effecting my work. Also with diet i tend to do better on higher fat/protien/moderate carbs, keeping fat intake high to help natty test production. Macadamia nuts, almonds, avacado, red palm oil, coconut oil, almond butter, fish oil, whole eggs, all in the mix. Goals would be to recover natural test levels and keep fat gain to a minimum. Lifting heavy 4 days a week with jim wendlers 5/3/1 split with conditioning work on the other 3 days, heavy sleg drags and prowler sprints. I no longer am chasing size, i'd be content being more on the athletic side of things. To sum it up, i'd like to minimize the "crash".

oh. well then that makes complete sense then. runnin any other peps? keep us posted.

Trained legs tonight while sipping on 30g's bcaa, post-workout was 100g's carbs from gatoraide and 60mcg igf-1, pumps are still good, strength is down slightly, but i am doing more conditioning work so that was to be expected. Muscle fullness is good, i'll most likely cautiously add in ore carbs around my workouts. Recovery has been great, i expected horrible doms but thankfully nothing to report :) Oh and appetite...definetly up.

accidently took 200mcg before work, damn night shift had be screwed up. Anyways i was hungry and very lethargic at work, ate alot of berries, apples, and quinoa to keep my blood sugar from plummeting. Ergo triptorelin was added in today as well as melanotan 2, 100mcg once and 500mcg twice a week respectively. Hyge's on the way, they will be added in at 4iu's. Upping igf-1 to 100mcg

I just started Ergo's USA lr3 and am loving it, great pumps and am definitely more vascular already :headbang:

Justttt getting over rotator cuff strains, even back training was effected, but today i had a greattttt back workout. Awesome pumps, strength and recovery are good :) Finished off my workout with heavy farmers walks around my gym's track, the pump was insane.

Research started today, wanting to maintain what i can after being on for 3 years. 40mcg post-workout with 40g's carbs from poweraide + 15g's bcaa's, 30 minutes later 60g's whey isolate+1lb strawberries. Blood sugar dipping down, always a good sign with igf-1 :).

following for sure!

I have 3 vials going to run between hgh runs,Will be following results.

Today was conditioning, sprints with a weight sled then heavy sled drags with a harness followed by heavy sandbag carries. Legs were very pumped, appetite has been higher than usual, recovery is very good :)

I never go hypo on real lr3 and I certain don't get lethargy either. Legit lr3 gives me energy. Now gh on the other hand makes me extremely tired.

I've never gotten hypo either on ergo USA LR3, even done higher dose with carbs. Feel muscles have been full all day today though

I never go hypo on real lr3 and I certain don't get lethargy either. Legit lr3 gives me energy. Now gh on the other hand makes me extremely tired.

Really eh? I got some lethargy from the amino-output igf-1 as well, along with great recomp. Peps made me sleepy, will be trying gh in about a week, we'll see how it stacks up

Dose: 100mcg
Recovery: good
strength: good
pumps: excellent

I've had to up my carb intake, so far so good, training is going well, i think the lethargy i described could very much be a side effect of my low natural testosterone levels that are still recovering, i'm having to sleep alot more than usual, this was all to be expected, shitty, but i feel healthy :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear