over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No bull, tb-500 results log 2013 here.

Joshgilling

Registered
So I Am making a log of my tb-500 experience with no bull shet. Ill keep it 100% honest as I think peptides are...eh a new supplement hype. Cons seem to outweigh benefits IMO. Anyway I'm 23 yr old 272lbs 5'10. Currently sitting at 11.8% bf (had a full panel done at sutter this year) my intracellular water was pretty high as well. I been off gear since January. I have a torn labrum in right delt (had surgery 2 years ago) and it still hurts like it did day 1. I cannot match my own strength because of this crap. I even feel my left labrum may have some trauma as well. I have a pretty bad back already from the deadlifts, I go to chiropractor 2x/week and doesn't do anything for it (2years of it). I also seem to get pulls and tweaks all the god damn time and it completely affects my lifting every week. I always have a new injury poppin up. FYI I have done many gh (rips) and igf cycles for 3 years but I could never get my shoulder to feel any better. I did the uk blast 4 times (10,20,30,30,40,40) and 3.3 Ed after each. Even done 20ed for a month twice. So tb is my last hope. I just want to be healthy again and be my age not feel like I'm 60. Here goes.

Here's the scoop. I am researching 10mg tb-500/week for at least 12 weeks. I would do anything just to feel healthy again. I started today with aprox. 3mg directly into front delt near labrum and 2mg sub q. Thursday I I'll repeat.

Today:
Shoulder very sore from shot. No difference. Tight in lower back. I did however do close grip bench with 225 for reps of 25 and no feelings of pinching or "rubber band" feeling in shoulder. That means it would literally feel like I was pulling a rubber band until shoulder would actually rip again. Probly just a good day. I understand people say it takes a few weeks, I'm just doing my best to bring a quality log for everyone.

And guys feel free to pick me apart, ask questions post opinions. I always look for legitimate logs and don't always get good info so I'd like a solid log for everyone.

Josh, I may be wrong but what I read, to me is that you've tried everything under the sun already - except for letting shit heal? 23 @ 272, cycles GH blasts etc - you've put your body through some tough shit and if you continuously stress your body and not give it time to heal your pains will never go away...

Hey osta! First off. Amazing stuff you carry. Clean and strong. I guess I should have mentioned my tear was younger but after surgery I couldn't do any upper body for 16 months. I started with and and really light arms at month 16-17 and wasent untill about 3 months from my 2 year could I reach 50s on shoulder press and handle 70s on bench. I'm using phone but I'd like to post a pic you can see my arms are 22 side delts traps and back very developed but my right delt is smaller and chest is now lacking. Even through physical therapy it was same feeling. Damn near 2 years of sitting on my ass with no gym I think would be rest enough considering doctor said 6 months. Really a bad mind fk. I just want some of the feeling of tearing again to dissapate During training so i can get my chest back to par. Im not about heavy weights anymore but even lightweight for numerous reps makes it feel like it will bust towards the end. By the way osta. I wore you're tanks to gym yesterday and about 5-6 people asked me about what you're site was. I hope you don't mind I told them all to check out your research products and told them if they ever go that route to do osta. You guys really are high standard.

Day 2

Trained quads this morning. No back pains with squats just little bit of soreness in my joints. Still too early to tell but I can honestly say my legs felt relaxed. I usually get some bad strains in my groin/ hamstring area from old injury but didn't pop up once. Got to kill it today and felt great. I'll keep posted on next workout/week

are you saying you have researched 10mg per week for 12 weeks, or you will research that upcoming? Most lab tests seem to see results at the 4-8 week marks...

are you on any anti inflammatories?

Last edited:
I'm giving it 10-12 weeks to see if I get any benefits. I'm really on my last resort here. I decided 10mg to leave no loose ends. Im not to sure if weight matters with dose so I'm playing it safe. My first week. I'm on no anti inflammatory drugs.

So all in one day of posting you go from.......

-peptides are "supplement hype"

-to "osta's tb500 is clean and strong"

-then wearing osta's tanks and promoting peptides

When in actuality the peptide you are taking has a saturation period of 4-6 weeks, before results are prevalent.

I'm wearing his tanks because I like tanks. 11$ is a steal +20% off. And they really nice material. Just like you advertising a brand you wear on your feet and may not agree with child labor in china where they come from. I don't mind Dvertising "osta", they are very respectful and went far out of their way to get my order when I had problems. So you can retract me advertising "peptides" because if I wear his tank im advertising "osta" they also carry shirts and research chemicals which I definately use for lab use and don't mind wearing it. And I say clean and potent because there's no red lumps or stings like the last labs I ever dealt with. I don't use peps cause the last few runs I've had with em are not too great. Diarrhea from ghrp sick from mt2 igf pumps only. Definately ideal for me. Maybe I can retract "potent" but still definately clean.

When in actuality the peptide you are taking has a saturation period of 4-6 weeks, before results are prevalent.

I was going to comment on this as well. Seems a little fishy

Fishy? I didn't mention osta untill osta actually commented and I made a direct comment to him. I don't care who anyone orders from. I'm just making a log on my tb results. I guess I can't use a sources name. Please don't comment on this thread if you think I have some sort of "agenda". I'm just trying to give my experience down to the day because I've only heard the same loading phase of 4-6mg and wait 4-6 weeks and then a low maintance dose. I haven't seen any real documented evidence saying that method is "ideal" we are "researching" correct? I am trying to log any change whether it could be mental or physical and if the 10mg/week has any difference and I've tried virtually everything for my shoulder with no success, even constant aches and pains. If it does nothing for my shoulder but takes other problems away then people can see how it works for past surgeries not just recent. Please save comments for anything related to tb-500. Thank you.

Thursday
-did second 5mg, chest today. Achey today in my joints and shoulders seem stiff today. Nothing too unusual, although i can say my muscles are not sore at all from leg day which I double my sessions up for quad/hams and always have soreness. However to note I had 9 solid meals and I typically only have 7. Nothing else to report

Your right...my apologies.

I thought it was odd though (your tone seemed to change very fast).

No more clutter - carry on :)

I`ve never tried the tb500, but when my shoulder had problems adequan worked wonders. When I couldn`t get that I got ichon, which is the same thing labeled for a different use.

I would be leery calling anyone out on their posts Big D, there is some major discrepancy going on in your logs...and I will leave it at that

OP, thank you for the kind words, we appreciate them!!!

Hopefully some relief is on the way man!!

TB4 worked great for me, same as TB-500. Sourcing is a big thing,

I will be following this log closely. Two years ago I suffered a 50% tear in the supraspinatus tendon in my right shoulder. Since the injury I've focused only on rehabbing the shoulder and have done tons of rehab work using bands and light weights only. I still can't bench 135lbs without pain.

Very interested in this. I have had some serious injuries which I won't get into that iv been told I need multiple surgeries for. Not ready to pay the piper yet n still working out strong but have pains everyday. I have not really read much on this. But have heard tons of positive things about osta even tho iv never ordered

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear