over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some help please on current side effects from Ipam and Mod GRF

bcr83

Registered
Hi all,

Have used both for a week - did 4 days 3xED @100/100, got onset of carpal tunnel, bad joints, but strong in gym and felt ok during the day.

Cut it down to 3X ED 50/50 joints are a bit better (still stiff) but I have this dull headache that won't go away, I also CANNOT sleep! I have my night dose and I am up until 2 even with sleep enhancers/inducers.

Are these side effects normal? I have read a fair bit about pituitry enlargement, growth of bones in sinus area and some other issues that I haven't heard much of. I read a few things in here around excess GH levels - not being a hypocondriac but not many are complaining of dull headaches?

Conn's Current Therapy 2012 - Google Books

My questions are :

Is a 3xed 50/50 dose going to cause any sort of pituitry issues?
Has anyone else experienced headaches?

Thanks

Dude, you're not going to get acromenalgy (spelling) from these peps. Your sleep sounds very unusual. Ha e you added anything else. My research I had nothing but wicked pumps, with tighter tendon. Lay off peps for week. See if conditions stop. Start again, if they return, I would actually consult a doctor bc the peps are of course doing nothing but stimulating gh, which should not ha e such adverse side effects. That's not to sound like a hypochondriac, but it is unusual.

Thanks for the note,

I get crazy pumps which is great and I'm already quite vascular but I'm slightly more now.

I may do that, Ill finish off todays stuff and then take a break from Thursday through to Sunday and see how I feel.

Hi all,

Have used both for a week - did 4 days 3xED @100/100, got onset of carpal tunnel, bad joints, but strong in gym and felt ok during the day.

Cut it down to 3X ED 50/50 joints are a bit better (still stiff) but I have this dull headache that won't go away, I also CANNOT sleep! I have my night dose and I am up until 2 even with sleep enhancers/inducers.

Are these side effects normal? I have read a fair bit about pituitry enlargement, growth of bones in sinus area and some other issues that I haven't heard much of. I read a few things in here around excess GH levels - not being a hypocondriac but not many are complaining of dull headaches?

My questions are :

Thanks

It proves only ONE thing to me... what you're doing works. When I got real HGH from a Dr this is how he had me adminster it... increase by 1iu a day until I feel joint pain or 'carpal tunnel' then back off 1iu. You proved to me that I made a good decision in buying my peps that you're using and will be starting them next week. I feel good about my purchase now.

Hi all,

My questions are :

Thanks

I got that dull, ongoing "headache" for about a week or so when starting cjc/ghrp-2 too, was nothing really bad, but was deffinitely there. After that, it went away completely, I guess the body was adjusting.

I get that dull headache when i take Huperzine in conjunction w/ CJC Dac

My lab rat had recently switch from GHRP6 to Hex and am experiencing mild headache and lethargic.

It might still be too early to tell. If this still goes on for another few days, then it got to be the Hex.

My lab rat had recently switch from GHRP6 to Hex and am experiencing mild headache and lethargic.

It might still be too early to tell. If this still goes on for another few days, then it got to be the Hex.

lethargy is a good sign that it's legit hex. Hex amplifies pulses higher than other GHRPs.

The op's CTS symptoms are a good sign also. I always get a bit of that using peptides.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear