over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for joints

szshaver

Newbies
Hi I am interested in which peptides I can take for stronger joints and at what dose. I have taken peptides before sub q and had horrible injection site rashes and bumps and I will do it intramuscular this time. What doses do I take for IM with the bigger needles? I am a baseball player looking for strong tendons and will take a low dose Test Prop 150mg/week along with primobolan 200mg/week to start and up the primo dose over time. I will also take anavar for the first 6 weeks at 20mg/day. This will be a total of 13 weeks, primo at 200mg then up to 500mg. I had bad experience with peptides but this time ill do it IM. Please help, I need advice about the peptides. I am fast and want to be faster as the season goes on and stay flexible and strong, not trying to put on muscle mass.....just strong tendons, muscles and speed, avoid injury. Thanks

research trials should point you to look into igf lr3.
research requires no difference in needles whether it is sq or im.

IGF LR3

thanks for the info. I would probably start with 10mcg at first and mix it with test prop to inject Mon, Wed and Fri. Hows that sound?

10 sounds too low. and never mix. never
reconstitution must be done correctly and mixing with UG oils is a recipe for disaster
learn the in and outs of peptide research. you'll be glad you did so you do not waste your time and money doing improper research

IGFLR3

whoops I didn't mean mixing the LR3 and test in the same vial. I just meant I would inject them together in the same needle. Is that still not a good idea? For reconstitution I would add 1ml acetic acid to 1mg IGFLR3 and start with 20mcg every mon, wed fri w my test injection. please give me your input on this if you want. thanks

whoops I didn't mean mixing the LR3 and test in the same vial. I just meant I would inject them together in the same needle.

you lost me here. are you mixing or not?:banghead:
dont mix
use different everything, vial, dart, site etc.
20 is too low, wont get it done
learn @ microdose around the subjects injury site as well

for your animal's joint health I would say a good dosage of tb500 (maybe 6mg/week) and 1/2ml of curcumin 3x/week would do some wonders. My rats also had better recover and healthier joints since they were put on cjc and ghrp.

If their joints is not in a good shape at all and you need a lot of help recovery then bpc is also a very good thing to look at but it comes with a price

Thanks. Im looking for something to inject IM though. I want to avoid injecting SQ everyday, I had a bad reaction when I was doing GHRP-2 and CJACw/o dac. Even if I had GH I would inject IM. Would TB500 be better than IGFLR3?

Imo..id do both an to answer ur question everyone is differnt so ud have to find that out urself....both have great healing an recovery properties....an no never mix

If their joints is not in a good shape at all and you need a lot of help recovery then bpc is also a very good thing to look at but it comes with a price

BPC? Lil help?

for your animal's joint health I would say a good dosage of tb500 (maybe 6mg/week) and 1/2ml of curcumin 3x/week would do some wonders. My rats also had better recover and healthier joints since they were put on cjc and ghrp.

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner