over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO NOT BUY/USE GW-501516

sluggy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I hope none of you have been stupid enough to feed your research animals this stuff...

GW501516, was originally developed by pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to stimulate muscles to burn fats instead of sugars, in order to raise levels of "good" cholesterol. But the company abandoned further development in 2006 after tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb.

Source: Anti-doping agency warns athletes of black market drug - health - 26 March 2013 - New Scientist

**broken link removed**

You trust drug companies? They'd say whatever the fuck they could to keep things under wraps and keep the money for themselves. It's not even slightly slightly unimaginable that GSK would say this to keep the shit for themselves. My older brother was a drug rep for 8 years. They're some sick mother fuckers. It's why he quit and now works for wind energy.

Read that article. It basically states it does not and does all the good things. However, one thing is sure. They will still test it, and eventually the truth will come to light. That said, your best bet is to sit and wait until they finally reveal it and it's risks/benefits. Then get it from your personal favorite peptide dealer. :)

**broken link removed**

That said, your best bet is to sit and wait until they finally reveal it and it's risks/benefits. Then get it from your personal favorite peptide dealer. :)

Agreed - sit and wait. More research needs to be done, especially on humans not rats.

it may very well cause cancer, BUT it is very easy to skew research results. For example, what the FDA did to burzynski (he cures cancer in TX for 15+ yrs), the study is supposed to have a certain group of people, ie; 20-40 yrs old, X bmi, etc. All the sudden they start enrolling people that are 65+ y/o, sick, diabetes, people outside parameters. Amazingly the study no longer shows what prior research did and the treatment is called questionable, inconclusive, destroyed.

Can anyone else add clarity to this?

What's the consensus?

If I remember right it was a very high mg per lb on those rodents they where using.

I it works as intended wouldn't they want to sell it and make a killing?

it may very well cause cancer, BUT it is very easy to skew research results. For example, what the FDA did to burzynski (he cures cancer in TX for 15+ yrs), the study is supposed to have a certain group of people, ie; 20-40 yrs old, X bmi, etc. All the sudden they start enrolling people that are 65+ y/o, sick, diabetes, people outside parameters. Amazingly the study no longer shows what prior research did and the treatment is called questionable, inconclusive, destroyed.

I don't think it is fair to make this blanket statement.

Any good researcher will know what population a study is able to generalize to. It is the people who don't know about good research design, statistical theory , etc. that tend to skew results

I was actually planning on researching it for months this time at 5mg. Only went to 10mg once or so and didn't see too much benefits so brought it down to 5.

But I have to see what dosages they used and not to mention if other people have researched yet.

Almost all, if not all, companies that develop drugs or meds they scew their results. Look at how many things get recalled and they run ads on tv.

Also they did say that artificial sugar causes cancer and came to find out they were giving UBER high dosages to rats and the research was a bum.

Got to look into this more though

I respect you. But I tested his peptides under clinical condition with genetically controlled mice.

NADA.

His studies showed no control group and poor testing abilities. His statistical analyzes was at best mediocre and I save people from spending their entire savings in someone that talked a lot and could not "reproduce" his results.

That's right I said it. He could no reproduce it, nor me, nor 15 other people across the planet that have 4 times my capabilities and 50 times his (and were founded by cancer research and not drug companies) WITH his parameters.

I mean I could write a book about it. Why a peptide we piss somehow exhibit anti-cancer properties... but yeah, my mice died, large groups of his patients died (but you don't hear about them).

I hope none of you have been stupid enough to feed your research animals this stuff...

Source: Anti-doping agency warns athletes of black market drug - health - 26 March 2013 - New Scientist

I am actually doing research on this compound and AICAR, and know the other people that have done research on gw501516.

The study you refer too was outdated. It was believed that it formed polyps in the colon and could cause colon cancer, the pathway was studied as it acts as a popular cholesterol medicine attacking a paar-gamma receptor. However its mechanism of action is still not fully understood.

The drug has been admister as high as 10 mg per g per body weight in genetically obese mice, obese mice, mice following a obese diet, people. In mice it did not affect insulin in genetically obese mice (we inject them as babies so their brain cannot develop a certain area that controls weight), but it did affect obese and diet induced obese mice.

In people 10 mg a day was found to reverse the metabolic syndrome (it did the job of 4 medicines).

After we give the mice the medicine for 12+ weeks in a row I killed them, and examine colon, made their liver into a pulp, brown fat and white fat (iBAT and eWAT) and examine it for differences and markers. There no traces of cancer, but a clear decrease in fat and LDH, and 40 % increase in HDL.

Is this definite proof... no, but this medicine has "medical" potential maybe not for BB industry for certainly for people suffering with the compound of the metabolic syndrome.

I've work my ass off so that drug companies come back and re test them. The funny thing is they are ok investigating a drug that reduces cholesterol but has 3 more sides effects vs this one that could "cure" it alltogether. So maybe, just maybe glaxo smith is looking out for glaxo smith profits, and not you and me.

My actual mice... are cancer free...too bad I still have to kill them.

I it works as intended wouldn't they want to sell it and make a killing?

Sust you are funny!!!

I was like you in undergrad. Then reality hit me, and my morals were shredded by company contracts. I am here to cure side effects and give you nausea. So that you have to buy 3 more pills to go along your medicine. :star:wars

Sust you are funny!!!

I was like you in undergrad. Then reality hit me, and my morals were shredded by company contracts. I am here to cure side effects and give you nausea. So that you have to buy 3 more pills to go along your medicine. :star:wars

Don't get me wrong I fully believe companies might even have cures for cancer and its hidden because the business is keeping us sick.

I figured though something like this to just cut fat and retain muscle would mean big bucks

But the again so is keeping people over weight on insulin and BP mends :-/

ill use steroids, growth hormone insulin and dnp, but i do not trust research chemicals like this, look at its name for fuck sake. i think its names saying item 501516 did not work, toss it out kinda thing.

ill use steroids, growth hormone insulin and dnp, but i do not trust research chemicals like this, look at its name for fuck sake. i think its names saying item 501516 did not work, toss it out kinda thing.

Hasn't anyone read my comments?!

I am actually doing research on this compound and AICAR, and know the other people that have done research on gw501516.

The study you refer too was outdated. It was believed that it formed polyps in the colon and could cause colon cancer, the pathway was studied as it acts as a popular cholesterol medicine attacking a paar-gamma receptor. However its mechanism of action is still not fully understood.

The drug has been admister as high as 10 mg per g per body weight in genetically obese mice, obese mice, mice following a obese diet, people. In mice it did not affect insulin in genetically obese mice (we inject them as babies so their brain cannot develop a certain area that controls weight), but it did affect obese and diet induced obese mice.

In people 10 mg a day was found to reverse the metabolic syndrome (it did the job of 4 medicines).

After we give the mice the medicine for 12+ weeks in a row I killed them, and examine colon, made their liver into a pulp, brown fat and white fat (iBAT and eWAT) and examine it for differences and markers. There no traces of cancer, but a clear decrease in fat and LDH, and 40 % increase in HDL.

Is this definite proof... no, but this medicine has "medical" potential maybe not for BB industry for certainly for people suffering with the compound of the metabolic syndrome.

I've work my ass off so that drug companies come back and re test them. The funny thing is they are ok investigating a drug that reduces cholesterol but has 3 more sides effects vs this one that could "cure" it alltogether. So maybe, just maybe glaxo smith is looking out for glaxo smith profits, and not you and me.

My actual mice... are cancer free...too bad I still have to kill them.

I'm sure you already know since you work in the field that big pharma is all about money and don't give 2 shits about people and their health.

I'm sure you already know since you work in the field that big pharma is all about money and don't give 2 shits about people and their health.

Yes I do. I believe there is a small print when you signed a contract that you are actually selling your soul to the devil.

My job is not research and development. I am testing these compounds to continue human trials in the future, and asses if this one drug can actually do what 4 drugs are being prescribe to people for M-syndrome, with no side effects.

I have to fight a lot because this drug could kill a lot of drugs out there if it works.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity