over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where to begin with MT2?

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was wanting to darken up a bit and have 2- 10 mg vials of MT2 and just wanted to know where to begin. What dose to take? How often? And Maintenance dose after desired look?

I did .5 mg ED once I was dark enough I would do .5 mg once a week and would tan that same day once a week.

Depends on your skin type, you can start out at 250mcgs eod for a few weeks and adjust it from there depending on how dark you wanna get. I start out at 500mcgs eod untill i hit my desired color then drop down after about 3 weeks to 250mcgs once a week. At one point I was taking 500 mcgs once every 3 weeks and holding good color but then again I tan very easy. I take it at night to avoid the nausea. You can also expidite results by taking it before you tan.

some guys have sides i get a little naus. when i first jump in. start small 100mcgs. p/d see how ya feel it hits me in the 1st 10 mins. ramp up from there. I move up quick 100 for a few days than 250 than 500. Get some sun or tanning and it works. On its own I dont see much. Once that sun is on me it dont take me a day. ( I work outside) and it seems it travels to the areas that arent even exposed. than I back down to 500 or so 2 times a week keeps me dark

Keep it simple. I do 250mcg everyday until i am dark enough and then every 2 or 3 days. I have tried many protocols and they all work. I used to load with 1mg a day for 10 days and it just gave me more moles and more sides. Seemed like a waste. Here is a link to give you an idea how well it works. The pics in the green trunks are all from day 1 and are in chronological order. I started two weeks before vacation at 250mcg/day and tanned 3 times.

THANKS SYNTHEROL AND ERGO FOR AN UNFORGETABLE VACATION - Professional Muscle (Italian)

My wife and I both do 250 mcg also everyday until we get the darkness desired,then 250 twice weekly to maintain.Also use tanning bed 10 min twice weekly.

Thanks guys for all the help looks like 250MCG is where I will begin with every day until reached desired color :headbang:

I was also interested in this product, not to hijack, OP, but some say it depends on ur skin,

So if im white as hell, burn easily, i guess irish, then where should i start? Smallest dose to address issues i guess right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll be good starting with 250mcgs just start out tanning a little at a time. Once you get a good base then your good. Bump it up if need be. You might wanna try every day injections for a while.

my wife and i do 250mcg twice/week, each time before we tan (twice a week).. and the tan you maintain is awsome

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws