over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? regarding follistatin 344 protocol..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Im new to the board but been in the game for a decade.. I have researched follistatin dosage and came up with all sorts of opinions and doses.. anyone here have some personal experiences with folli? Im going to be stacking it with some DES @ 40mcg a day.. just curious how much folli344 and how often... thanks for any help

recon it with bac water and give it to your research animal all at once.

I pinned my animal in the pec bilaterally.

So if you used 1ml of bac water do .5ml to left peck and .5ml to right peck.

Hope that helped

Do you know the half-life of it? To recommend the weekly injections ("1 mg at once")

You didn't answer the question or provide any insight as to why that protocol is wrong. You merely engaged yourself in a lame verbal pissing match.

Provide something useful rather than waste database space.

what if im really just trying to get my calves up to par? can i just pin 1mg of folli or mhp into each one and train like crazy and watch them grow or is it a little more to it?

I've seen some post to do 100mcg/day for 10d, others who give the entire vial at once per 7-10 days. I'll be running ACE-031 at 1mg every 6 days (all at once) very shortly so I will post what results that brings, if any.

Seems that the consensus was that better results were seen at the 1mg dosing versus spreading it out, but YMMV.

His protocol is completely wrong! Understand? Or not? Or maybe it is unuseful?
Nobody here even KNOW THE HALF-LIFE, never read any scientific studies, though trying to use very new drugs and achieve some imaginary goals!

....sigh.

Ok let's try this another way.

Please provide for all of us what the correct protocol is and why. Please use factual data regarding half life, saturation levels and any other pertinent data to substantiate your claim.

If you can not or will not do this, then you are still just engaging in a lame pissing match...

His protocol is completely wrong! Understand? Or not? Or maybe it is unuseful?
Nobody here even KNOW THE HALF-LIFE, never read any scientific studies, though trying to use very new drugs and achieve some imaginary goals!

Nobody including yourself? Good, glad we cleared that up.

If I'm wrong, then prove it. Otherwise GFY with your nonsense or post something helpful instead of the pissing match as noted above.

are you going to pay money for that?
Everybody here sell some shit and you don't say to them "give me the knowledge, protocol and the peptides for free!" Why?
The one thing I may say for free is that FST half-life is very small.
But that is not very hard to understand if you have a brain and had read my posts...

Wtf?!? Seriously?....

John Stewart could bust out some wicked satire right now.

Sorry, I digress... Yes, sponsors do provide information regarding protocols. This is a forum to share knowledge.

I'm curious, what is the going rate for your tutelage?

This guy is amazing. I can't wait to see what he has to say next. What a clown. again, we're awaiting your divine input, highness.

oh christ. Yeah, sure I'm new here, and here to learn - probably like most of the others, including those posting in this very thread. but then again, i'm not the one that's in question. That would be you.

i'm done. OP, hope you get your answers.

Well looks you are a newbie yourself. Tell about yourself a bit since you pass off as smart ass guy.

Actually, this forum is for advertisement and selling. Who told you that it is a social school for a poverty-stricken?

Actually, that would be the Sponsors forum.

If you have something to sell, pay your fee, advertise what product or service you can offer and be forth coming with your prices/fees.

Now that the focus of this thread has shifted on to you, it's no longer a pissing match. So you can show us what you have or you can keep this up and piss in the wind.

Anyone who has had a job working with others can share stories of sitting in on meetings where there is always one person who shoots down everything yet never offers a better alternative with supporting reasons.

are you going to pay money for that?
Everybody here sell some shit and you don't say to them "give me the knowledge, protocol and the peptides for free!" Why?
The one thing I may say for free is that FST half-life is very small.
But that is not very hard to understand if you have a brain and had read my posts...

Wow, thanks for coming out!

Entertain us for a moment---> How much do you charge for your vast Follistatin knowledge?

You see, guys
Knowledge is money. You do not agree?
Then you should find any science article which has at least a tiny piece of useful information and... guess what? You should pay $30-40 just to be able to read it! You can understand the content or not - that's your problems! But money first.
And I don't see any reasons why should I teach so bad-mannered guys for free?

How much money? Well, how much can you offer?
What do you prefer - to listen to the gym-rumors like "that big guy said to inject like this" and then buy a new expencive drug, use it without real knowledge, waste your money and get zero results? Or pay a little money to a man who give you the scientific knowledge and even explanation?
As somebody said here - "so many Folli logs over the past years and I do not see any double-muscled freaks!":D
So, maybe you should think a bit, why?

That's your choice!

Why are you even here? What is your purpose? Obviously it isn't to contribute.

OK. You prefer the rumors. That is your choise and I respect it.

You didn't answer my question, and yes it was a serious one.

I just described it above.
I can see only one man here who gave you some real info, not rumors. It is DatBtrue. He did it for free? I don't know. But now he is left... Why? I don't know.
And I know that I don't want to teach these bad-mannered guys for free and then once, when they will be in bad mood, I'll just recieve "banned forever"!
If you prefer to have fun and sell your goods - OK, I'll just read your forum... sometimes your rumors are very funny from scientific point of view:D

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? The question I asked is why are you here and what is your purpose? You contribute nothing, insult people, and insinuate that you are superior to everyone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws