over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions on Mod GRF

Allergic2Average

Newbies
New to the forum, new to peptide research. I'm telling my buddy that he should combine ipamorelin and mod GRF but he told me the mod GRF is just "a waste and has poor effects on the liver" ??

I don't believe this to be true. Does my friend have any clue what he's talking about? More importantly, should I keep researching ipam/mod 100 mcg 3-4 x day on my new pet? My new pet is enjoying the effects of the current protocol. Any research info would be great.

Thanks

"Live Above the Average."

cool username.

He's wrong, obviously. my gorilla and his wife held tons of water on the combo vs. none on solely Ipamorelin, so they're trying to find an alternative GHRH that will work to give the 1+1=7 effect. they do like ipam by itself though.

any of the GHRPs solo aren't all that great (search for the massive thread by alpha where he posted serum blood tests with multiple combinations) but you'll see something still. add in a GHRH with a GHRP and you'll really be on point.

cool username.

He's wrong, obviously. my gorilla and his wife held tons of water on the combo vs. none on solely Ipamorelin, so they're trying to find an alternative GHRH that will work to give the 1+1=7 effect. they do like ipam by itself though.

any of the GHRPs solo aren't all that great (search for the massive thread by alpha where he posted serum blood tests with multiple combinations) but you'll see something still. add in a GHRH with a GHRP and you'll really be on point.

Cool man, thanks. I was thinking igf-1 des and/or ghrp-2 ... Again, new to the game, but what are your thoughts?

Mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2 or 6 at 3-5 times a day is a great protocol. Duration is the limiting factor. Longer you run them the greater the results.

Mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2 or 6 at 3-5 times a day is a great protocol. Duration is the limiting factor. Longer you run them the greater the results.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Whatever helps increase the athletic performance and the tendonitis healing of my aquatics gold medal dock-jumping dog.

I agree with the others, 100mcg of ModGRF(1-29) and ghrp-2 and your set. if you can afford it do Ipam 250-500mcg for the night dose instead of GHRP-2, dont bother with IGF, DES is fun to get good endurance and pumps but nothing more.

I agree with the others, 100mcg of ModGRF(1-29) and ghrp-2 and your set. if you can afford it do Ipam 250-500mcg for the night dose instead of GHRP-2, dont bother with IGF, DES is fun to get good endurance and pumps but nothing more.

Much appreciated!! This is the plan!

I have been researching 100mcg of ghrp and ghrh for months now and have done it for years and I believe they are one of the greatest peptides out there.

Have never seen a bad effect from them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner