over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf Lr3 to help with knee?

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I sprained my knee a few weeks ago bringing in the trash can from the curb :(. I stepped on some loose rocks and turned just wrong.

I've been taking tb500 and it helps some. What keeps happening is, it will feel great for a day or two and I'll try a light leg workout and then it's back to the beginning.

I thought Lr3 would help things along.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks!

Renewlyf

i dont think this would help. a sprain is soft tissue damage.

what dose is tb at?
how long have you run it
are you heating/cooling it

IMO you need to lay off it, this is one of those times i say only time will help. some aspirin for pain killer and antiinflammatory. tb if its loaded in system already.

best regards, Chewy

i dont think this would help. a sprain is soft tissue damage.

what dose is tb at?
how long have you run it
are you heating/cooling it

IMO you need to lay off it, this is one of those times i say only time will help. some aspirin for pain killer and antiinflammatory. tb if its loaded in system already.

best regards, Chewy

2mg day tb500 3+ weeks

pain isn't a issue other than just annoying.

when you say laying off do you mean no walking or biking?

Lr3 is definitely helpful for healing injuries. It's systemic so in theory, you can pin it anywhere and igf will travel throughout the body via blood stream.

i just cant justify reccomending such an expensive product for a sprain knee that will heal if you dont aggitate it.

save a couple bucks, dont do legs.

i just cant justify reccomending such an expensive product for a sprain knee that will heal if you dont aggitate it.

save a couple bucks, dont do legs.

LOL - Don't do legs!!! Are you serious?? ;)

It's not that expensive. I guess it depends on how many bottles I would need to use.

It's not that expensive. I guess it depends on how many bottles I would need to use.

lol temporarily mate. My L5 is in two pieces and i tried to do legs after breaking it, bad juju.

I had to comment, that made me laugh haha..

I would suggest you use MGF instead, do a LIGHT session on legs, aggravate the knee but in a safe way, 4 hours later, 50mcg of MGF split into 3-4 doses around the knee, do the same again in another 4 hours (if this is not doable then do 100mcg split in 3-4 doses). The following day (no leg training) do the same injection in the morning and again if you cant do 4 hours after that do the 100mcg all at once.

Do the above 2x week, say tuesday and saturday for eg.

Along side of that continue GHRP and GHRH 100mcg of each 2x day

If you want to use LR3, use it on a day off if you can , away from exercise and MGF/natural MGF.

(8 hours post workout min if u somehow train 7x a week!)

Last edited:
I had to comment, that made me laugh haha..

I would suggest you use MGF instead, do a LIGHT session on legs, aggravate the knee but in a safe way, 4 hours later, 50mcg of MGF split into 3-4 doses around the knee, do the same again in another 4 hours (if this is not doable then do 100mcg split in 3-4 doses). The following day (no leg training) do the same injection in the morning and again if you cant do 4 hours after that do the 100mcg all at once.

Do the above 2x week, say tuesday and saturday for eg.

Along side of that continue GHRP and GHRH 100mcg of each 2x day

If you want to use LR3, use it on a day off if you can , away from exercise and MGF/natural MGF.

(8 hours post workout min if u somehow train 7x a week!)

MGF works as well for injuries, but I think lr3 is better. My injuries seemed to heal much faster using lr3 compared to mgf. Plus with mgf you have to site inject which can be tricky depending on the affected area.

MGF works as well for injuries, but I think lr3 is better. My injuries seemed to heal much faster using lr3 compared to mgf. Plus with mgf you have to site inject which can be tricky depending on the affected area.

Fair enough, i have not used Lr3 so cannot use personal experience as you can with this one. MGF i have used and when used correctly, is amazing.

Below is an abstract from a study using MGF. I cannot find many using LR3 showing this.

The fact that IGF-1 can act either as a hormone or as a local factor has complicated the analysis and interpretation of IGF-1 function, as well as its therapeutic application in different disease models. At the structural level, IGF-1 shares a 50% amino acid similarity with insulin (reviewed in Ref. [1]) but unlike the insulin gene, the IGF-1 gene encodes at least four different IGF-1 isoforms, originating from alternative splicing, alternative promoter usage and post-translational modification [4] and [5]. The different isoforms vary in structure and function and are referred to as circulating (class 2) and local (class 1) IGF-1 [5] and [6]. The variation in IGF-1 isoform expression probably reflects an underlying complexity of IGF-1 actions. Circulating IGF-1 has consistently been associated with cancer [7], and many of the clinical trials using IGF-1 have been interrupted as a result of the potential tumorigenic effects. An autocrine form of IGF-1, called mechano growth factor (MGF), is rapidly activated and subsequently repressed in damaged and in exercised muscles, suggesting that MGF acts as a separate growth factor, having an important role in the regenerative capacity of senescent skeletal muscle [8]." -IGF-1, inflammation and stem cells: interactions during muscle regeneration, Foteini Mourkioti, Trends in Immunology Volume 26, Issue 10, October 2005, Pages 535–542

Last edited:
Fair enough, i have not used Lr3 so cannot use personal experience as you can with this one. MGF i have used and when used correctly, is amazing.

Below is an abstract from a study using MGF. I cannot find many using LR3 showing this.

The fact that IGF-1 can act either as a hormone or as a local factor has complicated the analysis and interpretation of IGF-1 function, as well as its therapeutic application in different disease models. At the structural level, IGF-1 shares a 50% amino acid similarity with insulin (reviewed in Ref. [1]) but unlike the insulin gene, the IGF-1 gene encodes at least four different IGF-1 isoforms, originating from alternative splicing, alternative promoter usage and post-translational modification [4] and [5]. The different isoforms vary in structure and function and are referred to as circulating (class 2) and local (class 1) IGF-1 [5] and [6]. The variation in IGF-1 isoform expression probably reflects an underlying complexity of IGF-1 actions. Circulating IGF-1 has consistently been associated with cancer [7], and many of the clinical trials using IGF-1 have been interrupted as a result of the potential tumorigenic effects. An autocrine form of IGF-1, called mechano growth factor (MGF), is rapidly activated and subsequently repressed in damaged and in exercised muscles, suggesting that MGF acts as a separate growth factor, having an important role in the regenerative capacity of senescent skeletal muscle [8]." -IGF-1, inflammation and stem cells: interactions during muscle regeneration, Foteini Mourkioti, Trends in Immunology Volume 26, Issue 10, October 2005, Pages 535–542

I agree, mgf works well for injuries. I was only stating my opinion. Hell, if you really wanted injuries to heal quickly, gh, lr3 plus mgf all used in conjunction but at different times so they don't interfere with each other, would be ideal if you could afford it.

I agree, mgf works well for injuries. I was only stating my opinion. Hell, if you really wanted injuries to heal quickly, gh, lr3 plus mgf all used in conjunction but at different times so they don't interfere with each other, would be ideal if you could afford it.

Thanks for the responses!! I really do appreciate it!

I already ordered the Lr3 and it's on it's way. :) I'll give this a try and see how it works. If need be we'll do a round 2 with the combo of Lr3 and mgf.

Oh I do have some gh (just saw that) :rolleyes:

jm425 - Would you mind giving me recommendations on timing and amounts for these?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity