over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions on current protocol and GHRP2

Allergic2Average

Newbies
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions, but more importantly wanted any advice on a research protocol. Please read carefully.

Currently: 100 mcg ipamorelin & 50-100mcg mod GRF
4-5 x a day including larger dose ipamorelin pre-bed (250-300)

Question 1: What do you feel about the smaller dosages of mod? Will the protocol run just as effective? No noticeable difference yet from 100 to the current 50 mcg.

Question 2: How much ipamorelin, pre-bed, is needed for max results? (As I've been experimenting with a higher dose but nothing higher than (250-300 mcg))
I'd figure I'd keep ramping up to the 500 mcg range.

Next,

I have 5mg of ghrp2 on the way. As I'm new to the pep game I'm not sure how much to incorporate in the daily protocol? I want to continue with the ipam and mod alongside the ghrp2 (which im very excited about).

Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Thanks.

6'1 210 lbs

OK my first pep run now. Almost two months in. I take mixture or semorlin ghrp 2 & 6 (from clinic its all in one bottle). Three shots daily each one has 100mcg semorelin ghrp2 250mvg and ghrp6 50mcg. I also take 100 MCG of mod grf 1-29 with each inject. Between all four it hits pretty hard, I like it . I start sweating and stomach starts burbling. From all my research and little bit of experience stay at at least 100mcg of mod and if you want take even more pre-bed. If you picked impa cause you were worried cortisol and prolactin just take the ghrp2 immediately post work out ( a lot stronger than impa) at whatever doses you can swing financially. I would take the ghrp 2 at 200mcg and the mod at 200mcg post workout personally. With what I'm running the fast acting semorlin and longer acting mod at 200 mcg total feels right

Lower does of the mod GRF are fine and still effective. Personally if researching Ipam due to it's active life I would do two large injections per day. For effectiveness the GHRP-2 is better and I would use that at 100-200mcg atleast 3 times daily (like I mentioned in your other thread). As you have ipam I would use that for a pre bed inj but at higher doses than you have been doing. Moving up to 500mcg is great... personally I feel 500-1000mcg is were ipam gets very interesting.

Just keep is simple... ghrp-2 is cheaper and more effective so do that throughout the day ensuring atleast 3 houts between injs. Use the ipam pre bed only.

Excellent. Thanks Jay and thanks Elvia.

I'm going to research the ipam pre-bed only... Trying the first 500 mcg shot tonight (of course along with mod).

GHRP 2 will be used throughout the day alongside the mod 3-4 times, espec the 200 mcg PWO.

What are the benefits of trying even more of the ghrp2 (more than 200 mcg)?

Also, can ghrp2, mod, and ipam be combine during one administration? I'm pretty sure no, but just wanted to know anyone else's experience.

Thanks

Excellent. Thanks Jay and thanks Elvia.

I'm going to research the ipam pre-bed only... Trying the first 500 mcg shot tonight (of course along with mod).

GHRP 2 will be used throughout the day alongside the mod 3-4 times, espec the 200 mcg PWO.

What are the benefits of trying even more of the ghrp2 (more than 200 mcg)?

Also, can ghrp2, mod, and ipam be combine during one administration? I'm pretty sure no, but just wanted to know anyone else's experience.

Thanks

The laws of diminishing retuens come into play with the ghrp-2 at higher doses. 100mcg is a nice amount. 200mcg is alot stronger and your research subject should feel it alot more. I feel going over that is not pointless but I wouldn't recommend it. Fact is the pulse it creates is pretty much the same at 100mcg and as you get higher it makes little difference. But the sides will be more apparant at super high doses. Bane can get headaches and generally feel like shit on the likes of 400mcg.

You could combine the 3 but it would pretty much be pointless. I pam is not cheap at high doses so I would concentrate that at pre bed. Play about with doses. 1000mcg ipam pre bed is a wonderful thing and super strong. But so is 500mcg so do as you have planned. I wouldn't waste it by combining it will ghrp2 etc.

Let us know how your research subject feels 2moro morning. When I gave Bane 500mcg ipam and 100-200mcg cjc no dac is little hands were so numb in the morning. Plus I could tell he was having crazy dreams from observing him :)

Awesome, I will start by giving Leonidis 100 mcg ghrp-2 3-4 times a day and work from there!

My pet, Leonidis, he slept like a brick last night off 300mcg! I'm excited to observe what happens after I give him 500 tonight! Yikes!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws