over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gain muscle: proliferation+differentiation

fitstar

Registered
HI THERE!!!

In order to gain some new muscle/weight I tend to try a "proliferation,differentiation" protocol with peg-mgf followed by igf-des/igf-l3

phase 1: BUILD NEW STEM CELLS via peg-mgf: my lab rat will take 1-2 mg of peg after 2nd workout in the pm twice a week, on the days with heavy whole body training in the am and light workout in the pm on these two days.
she will inject the peg-mgf in several microdoses after second workout in the pm directly pwo with a carb/whey shake.
1 hour later a big dinner follows.
Is this the way to and helps the peg with shuttling nutrients into muscles or would you suggest to do a low carb dinner after the shake as peg-mgf is not as potent in transporting carbs like the other igf's?
is the timing correct and should my animal also incorporate ghrp's?

she will do this for 1-3 months.

phase 2: Differentiation via igf-des and igf-l3. Unsure if it is okay to give here igf-des after pm training (PWO with a carb shake as pre-workout is not her style) and then 1 hour later the igf-l3 in the same muscles with BIG CARB DINNER.
do this for 1 month in order to biuld up those new stem cells from the peg-mgf phase.

WHAT YA THINK ABOUT THAT PROTOCOL?? Please tell me your opinion!!

fitstar :)

she will do this for 1-3 months

I am assuming you are saying "phase 1" will last this long. If so that is way too long. Trying to keep stem cells proliferating for that long is likely not going to happen and too far from the way the body actually does this process. I would rotate from phase 1 to phase 2 every week. So 1 week proliferate with peg-mgf, next week differentiate with igf. Where each week of igf use would always start about 3-4 days after your 2nd peg-mgf dose so as not to interfere with it while the peg is still active in that time frame.

If you can find mike arnolds mgf/igf protocol somewhere online where he recomended initially 4 week cycles of each you may also be able to find where he later changed this protocol to have 1 week cycles. I have just started this myself so have done a bit of research recently and this is the protocol I decided on. Have nothing to report yet, this is day 1 for me. Good luck!!

which igf?

Well, thank you.

will do change every week between phase 1 and 2.

for igf, do you research igf-des or igf-l3 or regular mgf? And do you pin your lab rat pwo?

What about carbs when injecting peg-mgf?

Please keep me posted on your progress!!!

fitstar

Igf does not cause muscle hyperplasia like you think. It does for rats, but not for humans. There are no valid studies to prove so. The crap you see on the internet that says it causes hyperplasia are from unreliable and invalid sources. Your better off with low doses of var or primo for muscle gains.

peps vs hormones vs igf vs gh/slin vs myo inhibitor

ok,

for optimal muscle gains and if money was not an issue, what should my rat try as she is so overmotivated; read a lot of your threads and wanna try everything in short cycles (probably ergopep).

start with peg-mgf twice weekly with a little var and/or winstrol/primo. can I add here ipam+ cjc w/o dac or ghrp 2+cjc w/o dac OR myo inhibitors??

After that switch to igf-des and igf-l3. maybe add s597??

Then when I turn 28, wanna run hgh cycled with cjc 1295 with dac!!

BUT READING ABOUT YOUR RESULTS; I AM UNSURE IF IT IS NOT BETTER TO REASERCH CJC DAC FIRST AS IT SEEMS TO BE A MIRACLE PEP?!

Thanks for your advice in advance!!!

fitstar

I would recommend a low dose of primo. It is the least androgenic compound out of the ones you mentioned. Start at 100mgs and slowly work your way up to a dose you are comfortable with. If you really want to add var, start at 2.5mgs daily and bump it up to 5mgs if you can tolerate the sides. I would ditch the mgf and go with lr3.

Hi fitstar! I have had excellent results with DAC 1mg every other day with HA at 100 mcgs 3x per day. For me it is like 5 ius of decent HGH without the bloat. Im 55 and also do HRT at 75 mgs Test E and 50 mgs Tren E 2x per week. I just started 100mcgs of Lr3 pre workout which is 3x per week. The lr3 has been run for only 2 weeks so not much to report except excellent pumps. When I started the DAC I started to see result at about week 3. Very noticable loss of body fat with muscle mass retained. Started at 206-7 at 15% BF. It took about 6 weeks to get to 11% and I have now held steady at 200-1 at 11% from week 6 to week 10. For me DAC is very anabolic at 1 mg every other day.
Today at the gym I was 200 and 10% as measured using the caliper method.

curious to try cjc 1295

hi there,

thanks for sharing your experience with cjc1295. helps me really that you experience no bloat but good effects with the huperzine.

keep us updated on yoour results!!

STAR

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear