over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc dac with humalog?

N

newbadgenes

from time to time i like to add humalog during my off time.

What are the effects with cjc dac? will it work in synergism effect like with GH? Hitting cjc dac 250mg morning and night ED. Might switch to just one shot of 1mg EOD

Will the cjc dac help mininize and fat put on like GH does?

i only use low dose between 4-6iu's

No where near

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ok, so no humalog with cjc if wanted to stay lean is what i gather

Maybe it's just me then but Bane has had amazing results recently combining cjc-dac and slin. I should add I have just put him on a very short run of rips (1 kit) with novalog. 5IU rips and 10-15IU novolog pre workout to change things up. The results are so far good but he feels like utter shit. He doesn't seem to respond well to rips... headache, ill feeling and tiredness. He felt like that last year for 2 months when he used them. I am hoping to get him on some blacktops (or similar) hoping they give him the results minus the sides of rips.

Anyway so yeah cjc-dac may not give the same spike in gh but it provides numerous throughout the day and puts him in fat buring zone. Moreover he feels amazing on them. He also loves the way slin makes him feel so the two combined in a short time gave him incredible results. After these rips (2 weeks) I will put him on 5mg cjc-dac per week and slin 5 days per week. I am predicting amazing results. Last time he got fuller and fuller but his wait felt tighter... that was on a lower dose of DAC too (2mg per week).

ok, so no humalog with cjc if wanted to stay lean is what i gather

No not at all... how lean are you to begin with? Humalog alone used smartly can create more fullness but little or no fat gain. So if it can be done alone surely adding my favourite fat burning product is only gonna help matters :lightbulb::D I go on about cjc-dac alot but it's genuienelly because I think it is so good... I don't think that about most others things apart from gear and slin and a few other bits.

im probably just above 10% right now, say 12%. But been getting leaner since starting the dac.

I also feel great and get great workouts pinning slin before training. I have no problem with hypo with using about 5iu before training and slamming some BCAA's about 10 minutes after. Full and pumped and no fat gain so far. I also stay away from any fats hours after slin.

Goiing to start ghrp2 in the morning and ipamorelin at night as soon as it gets here from ergo. Also grabbed 2 more bottles of 5mg of cjc.(with your code elivia, maybe i need to get my own since some buds are going to jump on lol)

Just got some blacktops in and will run that when finished with the cjc in may. So far im really liking the cjc dac. this is the first time playing with peps and starting in Jan. Ive tried LR3,cjc no dac, IGF Des,peg mgf and really liking the cjc dac so far. I know they all have their different places but im liking the results with the cjc.

Last edited:
A good dosage of peptides is like couple of ius of gh.

I have prevented fat loss with peptides and I believe they helped me a GREAT deal in fat loss.

I personally love them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity