advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

surgery to repair torn tendon - peptides speed healing?

Ring Steel

Registered
I'll be going to surgery a week from today to have a torn extensor tendon reattached to the bone (elbow).

Do you think that any of the available peptides would speed healing? I'll have to get something ordered really quick if I want to have it in time for the surgery date.

Igf1-lr3. Hgh+lr3 would actually speed up healing, BUT proper timing is critical. Lr3 by itself will work just fine though.

Igf1-lr3. Hgh+lr3 would actually speed up healing, BUT proper timing is critical. Lr3 by itself will work just fine though.

Can you share some input on the timing required to use HGH+lr3?

I tore my tricep / lat (moderate tear) while doing deads not quite two months ago while on a fairly hefty dose of GHRP6 and I'm fully convinced that it, at a minimum, contained the damage / sped up the healing. I recently added LR3 just over a week ago as it was still giving me issues and I just now realized that it isn't hurting anymore. Hopefully I'll be able to do chins again soon because I haven't even been able to do bodyweight chins (normally am BW+60 on sets) due to the pain.

if i had to do it over again i'd start with the LR3, or just use both. FWIW, i've also been on 600mcg/day of Ipamorelin shortly after the injury as the GHRP6 was awful with bloat and hunger.

Hgh 5ius IM first thing in the morning. Then 6 hours later, 50mcgs of lr3 IM or sub-q it doesn't really matter IMO since it's systemic.

Hgh 5ius IM first thing in the morning. Then 6 hours later, 50mcgs of lr3 IM or sub-q it doesn't really matter IMO since it's systemic.

Thanks for the info!! Would you mind answering a couple other questions? :)
How important is the 6 hour time frame??

Also is just one dose/day of Lr3 sufficient?

Should you take the Lr3 on and empty stomach?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!! Would you mind answering a couple other questions? :)
How important is the 6 hour time frame??

Also is just one dose/day of Lr3 sufficient?

Should you take the Lr3 on and empty stomach?

Some guys say they experience a drop in blood glucose after they pin lr3. I've never had this issue. Food will not affect lr3. 6 hour time frame is very important. If lr3 and gh are pinned too close together time wise, it can hinder or completely blunt igf conversion from the liver(hgh) from what I have read. Lr3 once a day is sufficient since it's long acting igf.

Last edited:
Some guys say they experience a drop in blood glucose after they pin lr3. I've never had this issue. Food will not affect lr3. 6 hour time frame is very important. If lr3 and gh are pinned too close together time wise, it can hinder or completely blunt igf conversion from the liver(hgh) from what I have read. Lr3 once a day is sufficient since it's long acting igf.

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info jm!!
Seems like it would be beneficial to dose Lr3 again before bed. Yes? No?

timing with medication

gh+igf-l3 after a back surgery??

Okay to take these while still on medicine; I am not sure if the pain-killer-tabs will blunt the gh and igf-l3?

Would this work: AM:gh on empty stomach, wait some hours before taking meds, then pm: igf-l3 before dinner (medcine again before bed)?
You know the 24 hour half life of igf-l3? Won'T THIS RUIN THE GH?? What about cjc 1295 instead and some hormones?

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!

Star

gh+igf-l3 after a back surgery??

Okay to take these while still on medicine; I am not sure if the pain-killer-tabs will blunt the gh and igf-l3?

Would this work: AM:gh on empty stomach, wait some hours before taking meds, then pm: igf-l3 before dinner (medcine again before bed)?
You know the 24 hour half life of igf-l3? Won'T THIS RUIN THE GH?? What about cjc 1295 instead and some hormones?

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!

Star

Painkillers will not affect gh and igf. You can run gh and lr3 together as long as there is enough time in between which is why I recommend 6+ hours in between.

I do agree, (VERY STRONGLY WITH YOU) but... TB500 is no joke!!! Its hard to take my word as a sponsor who provides this compound on Our menu. If you read any of my post's in the past before dec4th 2012, You will see my honest assessment of TB500! Its one of the
best peptides ever made in human history, next to insulin!! Do Yourself a favor, spend 1 hr researching TB500 on every board, and every article that you can find!
Best wishes!! I know how it feels to be down for a couple of weeks, and months alike!!!
I cant advise dosing. Its a federal law!!!! However... the first two chemicals in addition to TB500 would be a lot cheaper then surgery!!!

Painkillers will not affect gh and igf. You can run gh and lr3 together as long as there is enough time in between which is why I recommend 6+ hours in between.

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it.

Right now I'm on day 2 post surgery, still dealing with a lot more pain than I anticipated..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear